Depression yet okay

alcohol , alc , al/ck/ thread

How are yall surviving this holiday season?
Also do any of yall suffer from sleepwalking?
Favorite drink on a budget?
for me it is a
Vodka ( $6.99 for 750ml God bless the south) and cranberry/grapefruit juice.
or
Hurricane 40oz $2.09 for 40oz of 8%

>watch out for gnomes

Currently home alone for the holidays
Girlfriend's grandmother died so she has to go to the funeral for the holidays.
I am okay with this because that means I have the house all to myself to get shitfaced without anyone judging me.

Just going throug my usual merry go round of binges and withdrawals. Theyre getting less bad as i near age fourty though. Holidays are no different than any other time for me. Hope you people avoid serious dependence and or withdrawal.

>$6.99 for 750ml

cheapest 750ml I can get is $28 on special $38 otherwise

>used valium to deal with hangovers and tremors for three years
>using the holidays to come off valium.

Damn I feel stupid

Where the hell do you live?!
those are Canadian prices.

You need to move to the glorious /Dixie/

6.99 + tax for 750ml of 40% is just normal here.

2 litres baby

>drinking recklessly
>feeling it weeks later
>notice palms are more red than normal
>google red palms
>its a sign of cirrhosis of liver

Welp, i guess you can drink yourself into cirrhosis in a single..two binges.

Cucked tbqh

Going to visit family tomorrow so I didn't drink last night and won't tonight so I don't look too shit.

But it's ok, afterwards I got a week of no work, drinking and video games.

Merry Christmas.

favorite budget drink? Burnettes flavored vodka. Its only 35%, but 12 dollars for a 1.75 ML bottle.
Be careful though, it has given me the shakes so hard coming down, but getting drunk as shit for 4 dollars is practically worth it.

12$ dollarybucks for a handle?!
Where do you live man
And what flavor do you recommend.?

fuck me, i used to get those red spots in my skin as well when i drank hard liquor.
thankfully i stopped all together 6 months ago.
you can do it, too!

how does your girlfriend deal with your alcolholism? is she hooked, too?

Cape Cod MA, very high al/ck/ to normie ratio which probably drives down prices.

Watermelon and cranberry are personal favorites. shit tastes like skittles after a few hours in the freezer.

>cirrhosis
>red slightly itchy spots on hands

This is me. I mean I know I'm an alcoholic and I know it destroys your liver but it just doesn't feel real. I drink all night like I've done for the last 4 years and I get up in the morning fine.

I just need to be smarter than I am.

oh fuck oh gawd.
My palms have red splotches on them.

No no please gtell me this isnt true

Anyone else drink while they are sick?

only alc is one thing, but mixing it with other gabaerg substances is really worse. you should try to quit one or the other.
i think benzos alone dont fuck up your liver as much as alc but they are harder to kick off ultimately.

Na she just loves me, 6years together makes a relationship strong sometimes. I am that sometimes
Good on you mate. A handle of cheap shit here is $18buckeroos or $15 on sale. so that is impressive. I'm from the liquor capitol of murica t. Kentucky/Tennessee

same with me, i never even considered, that something could be wrong with my liver.
i used to think it had something to with bad blood distribution that i inherited from my mother (she gets these red spots, too). i was also only 21 when i drank that much and got these spots.
damn, i should thank my ex for getting me to stop the drinking...

Never tried drinking when sick to cure it.
Is it effective?

of course not
i mean i dont think it makes it worse, but it definitely wont cure it

>we dont pay attention to changes in our bodies weeee

Di you legit have cirrhosis diagnosed, after only 4 years? Thats about how long ive been drinking and my last binges really musta done something to me because my palms are so red maybe not as much as i think, but the part of the palm near the thumb is moderately red.

dont get my hopes up friend.

Anyways, suprisingly since I became an alc instead of a dope head I have not gotten sick once in 2 whole years.
So glad as I was a sickly child but this is downright relieving to not be ill 8 months out of the year.

Wait were you mocking me?

no, why? this is concerning.

Glad you quit m8.

No I don't have a diagnosis but I have the bumps, dry skin, red skin, sore liver area occasionally. People's tolerance seems to vary a lot though.

Yes, yes it is. Im about to call and get my lab results. I hope they checked my liver enzymes and everything is normal.

Wish me luck and good fortune

Good luck brotherman
positive thoughts.

>Free rehab
You're cucked by your health system.

>1.75 ML
A small tea spoon?
mL means 1/1000L

Im thinking positive, with a tad bit of paranoia. But it looks like i cant get the results until thursday..my luck

No easy fix all, eh? Youll be ok one of these days

Dont let it turn into a bender......

anyone else seeing these new ads on the bottom of the page?

Read a story about a guy who was drinking in San Fran. Woke up in an alley way with his pants off and his asshole stretched out. Dude nutted on him and everything. Pretty embaressing mayne.
an. I'd say being raped as a man is pretty bad to have to suffer thru.

I stole a girl's drink.when she wasn't looking and I.ended up roofied. People call this "mine sweeping."

It's what I get for being a thief. Now I have to live with the knowledge some poor girl was lucid when she got raped.

WD's as well as hepatic encephalopathy can cause hallucinations, might want to taper better or see a doc.

Not really the thread youre looking for

LOL mine sweeping. Perfect.

I completely lost all taste for strong alcohol and even beer is barely interesting me. It's only the wine I made with my grandmother that I actually like.

Sounds like your alcoholism will be cured once gram dies.

no please

I'm off on another bender... fucking 4lokos and vodka kill me now. Anyways, I hope to post again when I'm hearing noises from my computer.

-gin blossoms motherboard guy

>hate life when sober
>hate life when drunk
>cant even enjoy weed anymore
fuck
fuck
fuck

Cut drinking to 4 fifths a week. Got a job interview. With me luck al/ck/ys

Good luck norman

I guess if thats an improvement good job. Good luck.

>Welp, i guess you can drink yourself into cirrhosis in a single..two binges.
maybe if those binges lasted a decade each

No it's ML. Mega liters. More vodka than you can possibly imagine.

PUT YOUR FAGGOT AL/CK/ IN THE SUBJECT LINE YOU FAGGOT FUCKING LOSERS

nobody wants to see your pathetic reddit depression thread so use the subject so I don't see you losers

Jesus Christ get a grip. I for one won’t do as you ask, solely because you’re such a cock.

>tfw first year ever I'm tasked with making Christmas dinner for my family (7 people, 3 kids).

Going to be either a moderately OK meal, Or a drunken disaster

>tfw some lonely guy trying to roofy a chick
>wastes roofies on a drunk and doesn't get laid

Poor bastard

Imagine the possibilities.

>when it’s microliters

Woke up vomiting at 3 AM after a 4 day bender, went to ER in an acute panic state, they ran my insurance and saw other Benzo scripts plus the codeine my dentist gave me, basically called me a drug seeker and told me to fuck off cuz my vitals weren’t off the charts.

Well it’s four hours sober later and my vitals are sure as fuck extremely elevated. Thank you modern medicine.

Dude is sick. We have cheap meds that can cure you in an instant. No you can’t have any.

What do you want?
Are you taking b-comblex? You should be.

I cashed out my bitcoins at $2000 because I thought it was bubble that was going to burst.

>microliters
>not miniliters

It is a bubble.

I will try to not drink too much between now and 24th. After that it's bottoms up for a week straight.

Thats not real!

Yes I take a multivitamin and b super complex every day after my morning puke sesh

Want i WANT is more Xanax to be unscheduled and OTC at every fucking Walgreens and CVS

We'd end up having a /Xanax/ general here too.

Buy rc benzos.

Not that hard

darknet markets. next day delivery

Yeah I worry about purity and paradoxical adverse reactions...any etizolam tales, lads?

What about the feds man? I have bad enough anxiety as it is

Your worried about a drug that's approved by the FDA in almost every European and indian country but you drink alcohol to the point of almost dying daily?
lol ok sure

why would the feds waste a fuckton of resources to target you personally for buying 28 tabs of valium?

your shits are bad, they're runny and disgusting and you use a small village's worth of toilet paper every week, you fucking animal

try pic related, i suggest it for the sole fact of its smallness. I am currently half cut and need to go bed, I only have greek yoghurt in the fridge and I just can't make myslef eat half a dozen tablespoons of it. In my experience, one of the yakult will have me fibrous and pooing like a normal human being the next day thank goodness

godspeed boozers and i hope you make it out of this hell one day

Controlled delivery horror stories

I have real shit luck with these dealings. Also after the clusterfuck ER trip I’m probably blacklisted all over the western world

I don't think any amount of yogurt is going to have me not shitting oil 6 times a day.

>as i near age fourty though

holy shit

Time to look to Eastern medicine my friend

a

I'm 23 and I get withdrawals almost every time I drink now. It fucking sucks. Been drinking heavily since 16 and I miss the days when I could just wake up have some more drinks and be fine by afternoon... Now I basically can't function at all for at least 4 days after drinking.

b

y-you can go 4 days without drinking?

I was on Etizolam from august till october.
What do you want to know?

Yeah when I was in japan they had this headache medicine with acetaminophen and caffeine and a sedative called Apronalide, OTC. Shit was cash, basically a speedball

Did you have purity issues? Hot spots? Was it a controllable relaxation like Ativan or was it black out city with compulsive redosing?

>Vodka ( $6.99 for 750ml God bless the south)
vodka was $10/handle (1.75L) here in vegas. that exact vodka was suddenly gone one day (the brand was surprisingly local and distilled in the valley). it saddens me because it was cheap as fuck and didn't taste like smirnoff/nail polish remover when you drank it straight or room temp. now the next cheapest is probably Wolfschmidt at $11 which is just shite to drink straight.

my previous drink was last week sunday. haven't really eaten more than 2k calories since then either. the days have gotten so damn boring, lethargic and it goes on for longer than i remember from not drinking. part of me wants to go buy a cheap handle to save money and the other part wants to buy cheap beer so i don't get as fucked up but it costs more in terms of $/ABV. plus if i get too fucked up it might trigger another bipolar manic episode of mine which isn't pretty. it feels fucking great when i am in an episode but i'm severely more prone to doing stupid/regretful shit. i'm also in the depressive state and was close to ending it these last 2 weeks. the last time i felt this low was a few years ago when i was binge drinking a handle of vodka every 3 days for several weeks but i haven't drank a damn thing. i also took up smoking (cigarettes) maybe one fag every few days to help me cope. it's actually helped.

the difference in my appearance physically is so different from abstaining, it's mind boggling. my face has gotten skinnier, the dark rings below my eyes have faded and my abdominal region isn't bloated so i can see my adonis belt and maybe a 2 pack. it may also be a contribution that i have the urge to drink more than to eat. i haven't really gotten any major hunger pangs from fasting.

i'll most likely get a handle during the weekend. hope ya'll are having a tolerable holiday season.

I made a solution in vodka. So no issues with hotspots.
About the purity I can only say that it turned as good as any other I had, despite being cheaper than usual

Amazing. I live in Eastern Europe and 0.5l of cheapest vodka is $5 or so.

I’m American and I would assume Eastern Europe would have cheaper vodka.

so u dissolve in vodka and then filter? or just straight measure the solution and drink it?

>acetaminophen
very bad for the liver when taken on top of severe alcohol consumption

It's just my country, I assume Ukraine/Russia have cheaper spirits.

You usually don't have to filter it. You will get a clear solution after a few minutes of stirring. What would you even want to filter out? You get the etiz as a powder.
I measured the solution with a little syringe. You can get them in a drugstore or even off amazon. I usually made a 1mg/ml solution, so to get 1mg etiz you have to measure 1ml - you can straight up drink that or mix it with water/juice. I never thought that necessary though, as it is so little liquid.

coming off a 3 day bender with puking twice a day

woke up today in a fucking state, sweaty and shaking.
but 5 mg klonopin later and i am feeling /comfy/

Make two filters, one for title, one for body.
If we put it in the title, the Anons who only have filtered the body complain, and vice versa.
Go to reddit if you want well moderated thread titles, here is an old ass bulletin board with picture.

µL

Booze is what you're looking for. As addictive as benzo, stops benzo withdrawals, is obtainable without a prescription.

Probiotics don't do shit against liver and pancreas failure.

I usually just go to the liquor store and get like 12 different really cheap beers and a bottle of decent rum. It usually lasts me a week or so

You have a dirty ass hairy chest? I hear you're last susceptible if you have one

I wanted to say this was gay as fuck, but I'm actually pretty jealous that you have a hen that will love you beyond the potential vice of alcohol. Good for you, user.

Idk, you fuckin' breathe when you're sick?

Eveybody hits that point eventually... Just gotta accept your situation

Motherfucker I was hammered when I made this, I noticed the gay ass title and couldnt edit it.
Get a grip you fuck
Its just a thread.
Fuck you.

I beg to differ, I usually drink when I get sick. Only screwdrivers, and in moderation, but it can help with sore throats and I feel better within a couple of days, which are usually weeks if I don't drink.