Restaurant pet peeves

I mean, this isn't really a pet peeve because I am unbothered by it, but it is rather presumptious of places like Mcdonalds to expect me to throw away my tray for them. That's their job and I won't be tricked into doing it just because you write thank you on the trash bin. However, I simply leave my tray on my table and depart, but I am uncertain if it counts as a pet peeve because I don't actually clean my own table.

Is this a bot? Why make the same thread?

did you join yesterday newfag

You don't throw away the tray.

When a server drops the check and doesn't tell you whether you pay them or at the host desk. If it's your first time at a certain restaurant you'd have almost no way to know. I've been accused of dine and dashing for leaving the cash on the table when they expected me to bring it to the front desk.

Very good point

Unreasonably long waiting times to be served, especially if the restaurant isn't busy

How is refusing to clean your own table a pet peeve? I'm sure nobody ever asks you to, are you just someone who goes to McDonald's and doesn't throw away their stuff and gets peeved about it unprovoked?

Wendy's used to have that, they had an old geezer milling about who would tidy up and throw away your trash

more estelle

This a million times. Or when you're waiting an hour with only drinks so you leave enough for the drinks on the table then have to wait another 30 minutes for the police to show up because they've already been called.
Jackasses.

>a lot of empty tables available in the restaurant
>they guide you to a table next to some of the only people eating there right besides the door
Why do they do this shit?

>then have to wait another 30 minutes for the police to show up because they've already been called.

Leaving the scene of a police report is pretty much admitting guilt.
>wait for the cops to show up
>waitress explains its been a misunderstanding
>manager still pissed thinking we're dine and dashing food that we never even got
>police hear both sides and charge manager with falsifying a police report
>??????
>profit
Had we left they would have given a description of our vehicle and probably been pulled over and charged with something.

I'll take things that never happened for 100 alex!

There is a nice Chinese restaurant I frequent and after two years I'm still not sure which method they prefer. Sometimes we sit after getting the check for 20 minutes before the server comes back and takes care of it for us.

This - at Korean BBQ restaurants. You have to actually know how to eat there. Despite a higher price, you go up to the front to pay. Some places you don’t even get the bill at your table you just get up when done. Even when first arriving, you have to sign in on a waiting list (no directions you have to figure that part out). I always feel extra white eating at those places.

Happens all the time, if someone calls the cops on you and you leave, the only thing they can do is tell the police why they called them, which is always going to be a belief you've done something illegal.

.... what? Have you never left your house or something?

the photographs bring back such memories

Well, you're a weeb and therefore a dumb cunt so obviously a simple concept such as a tray is going to confuse you.

i'm not a weeb

because they are cleaning and want to confine the messy customers to a small containment zone

this is why I don't tip

burgerking in time square does this shit and it's so comical

But fuck them for placing you besides a group of ugly fat people or someone with annoying children, 0 tips to them and a larger mess on the floor is what they get.

anime website

2 amateur boy bands gang fuck the school janitor

>Leaving the scene of a police report is pretty much admitting guilt.
No it isn't, it's not a police report.
There's nothing illegal about leaving.