What’s the best thing to get a Taco Bell?

What’s the best thing to get a Taco Bell?

phone numbers off the easy young counter girls with low morals and lower expectations.

Whatever their menu meme of the day is. Particularly the deserts and drinks. Mountain Dew kickstart + vodka.

>tfw 20 and never asked a girl for her number

It's a seasonal thing. When they have an awesome new meme promo item for $1, I'll go multiple times a week. Then there are times like now, when I haven't been in months.

a cashier randomly wrote her number on a receipt for me once without me asking. she was cash

Cheesy Gordita Crunch, but you have to eat it while it's hot

Like 6 quesaritos and a mountain dew frozen drink

>like

She didn't had a benis?

Dude bro... when they ask "can I get you anything else" Let them catch a drift of your crotch waft, smile and say "I don't know, can you?"

wait until you're 30 and haven't bitch

no... a total QT when i first started going to the store she worked at. then she got knocked up and got chunky. sucks

baja blast

tfw

I like the chalupas, but the chalupa is combo is not over $8 here after tax... and I live in a rural ass college town. fuck that noise

big box with a gordita

Where did you get this? Can you please delete thanks

>six queseritos
>" wow that sounds bad"
>+like six queseritos

1x cheesy potato burrito
1x beefy nacho griller
1x medium baja blast

HIV

I usually get any burrito and add extra lettuce, extra chipotle sauce, and have it all grilled.

>the fuck out of there and go to qdoba.

Dysentery.

But no, I think Chalupas are pretty good.

This

i'll take 5 orders of the cheesy fiesta potatos, a quesarito, a soft taco supreme, steak quesadilla, and a large baja blast

and a cool ranch taco supreme if you still have those

Cheesy gordita crunch with steak and cool ranch as the hard taco in it

this no contest

Whatever is their limited time special. Especially if it's a dollar

AM Crunchwrap

They just introduced a new 1 dollar meme item, it's a like a quesadilla stacker thing

Fuck this was made for me. Time to go to Taco Bell tomorrow

that's prolly the sadest thing i've heard on Veeky Forums

cool fantasy bro

the big box thing

The sad thing is when you fuck em in your car on their break, your car does smells less of sex than it does tacos.

You've been here about 17 seconds then...

$5 box
spicy tostada
spicy potato soft taco
triple layer nachos
and a good deal of shame over consuming 2500+ calories in a single meal.

refrigerated crunchwrap supremes are gr8

I go here all the time for paid taste tests. Shit is literally cash.

It doesn't look like that, though, with those purple things in the front. I don't know if that's an old picture or what.

>Why won't girls talk to me?

>No I will not shave my horrible smelly grotesque beard, it makes me look distinguished

Cheesy Gordita Crunch x1 (eat this first, lest is get cold and the cheese harden)
Beefy 5-Layer Burrito x1
Crunchwrap Supreme x1

Don't do this more than once per month.

Baja blast

Quesaritos for sure
I could inhale them

sixth post best post
Not only is it the best Taco Bell item, it's the best fast food item of all time

Only correct answer

Diarrhea.

Quesaritos if it's payday
Beefy Fritos Burritos if you're broke

It's great, but needs some form of discount, like when it came with the last two $5 boxes. Not worth the full price.

Cheesy gordita crunch with a fiery Doritos locos shell. So good.

a formal apology and a refund

yes

...the fuck out of there

>Not worth the full price.
Well, considering it's the main thing I always get and I wouldn't bother with Taco Bell if they got rid of it, I'd say it kind of is.

value combo, soft, with fries supreme. natch

Just drop coins into that plastic thing on the counter until they give you something

I fucking lold

A taco made entirely of durito

They need to bring these back. The beefy nacho griller is kind of the same, but not as good without the sauces

i alternate between gorditas and chalupas

I pray every night that they bring this back. They are fucking delicious.

I'm always upset every time they intoduce some temporary spicy thing that's actually kinda spicy, and then get rid of it.

I usually go Taco Villa, but if taco bell I get tacos

taco villa gots the good stuff

They got rid of the doubledillas, so there isn't anything worth eating there.

Steak chalupa supreme

These with lettuce and Tomato are pure Cocaine addiction quality.

How did that picture not make this collage?

/co/ just had a sad birthday thread recently too.

that qt and her picture of her picture :3

>birthday today
>didnt even get a a cake
only 7 people remembered 5 which are close friends and 2 my brother and sister
>father only remembered to congratulate me becuase brother reminded him

i want to die

>Turned 24 last june
>Both parents completely forgot
>I was actually relieved not to have to deal with birthday antic bullshit
>They both profusely apologize two weeks later and try to get me to do stuff
No nigger you had it right the first time

What's wrong with having loving parents?

My family doesn't celebrate birthday's so luckily I never got into any of these awkward pictures.

Stuffed nacho with fries supreme my man, shits so cash

Just tried the $1 stacker today. It's not bad for the price. It's just ground beef and nacho cheese, but the toast the tortilla on the flattop, and you it's a pretty good portion for a buck. The $5 box deal looks decent, you get two of them, two tacos, some chips and cheese, and a drink.

Is getting your son a stripper for his 16th birthday something a loving parent would do? Also Grandma is there to watch .

Beefy 5 layer burrito is the only option here. So good and so cheap

I agree completely.

cheesy gordita crunch
quesadillas/shredded chicken mini quesadilla
shredded chicken burrito, grilled

Looks like a Double Decker Taco's retarded cousin.

Bye Canadian

The cravings deal has been a Taco Bell staple for year though? It's $5 for that, a taco, burrito, cinnamon twists and drink. No one should really eat a taco bell combo in one sitting though.

*years

No one should really eat taco bell you uncultured swine

Canines need sustenance as well

The bell

taco bell has some kind of aversion keeping spicy items on their menu. these and Volcano menu are good examples

they took away the best thing. volcano taco

Just get regular tacos and add your own hotsauce

It's because normies can't tolerate anything hotter than a banana pepper

pro tip, you can swap out the shitty cinnamon twists for nacho chips and dip.

>It's because normies can't tolerate anything hotter than a banana pepper
I hate saying normies, to me they are the lowest common denominator. They are a bunch of vocal retards who insist on everything being as bland and uniform as possible across the whole fucking country. The last three fucking generations have had way too many people who won't leave their comfort zone, and companies who realize selling to everyone is easier than selling to people who actually leave their hometown.

potato quesadilla with extra quesadilla sauce

It's easier to serve people food completely coated in butter cheese and fat than it is to have them try to actually experience a taste of any kind.
It's part of why Chipotle was so successful, "Here's a bowl of bland rice and beans with unseasoned meat and some queso! We know you won't try getting any of the spicy sauces of salsa!"

The real bullshit is that there's never been more access to food than now. Where I live is flyover as fuck, and I live on the farthest end of town, and even my shitty grocery I can get vegetables from Mexico, to the Caribbean, to India, to China, sauces and spices from all over the world, all kinds of fish and protein both fresh and frozen, and I have internet with recipes from all over the planet, and youtube videos demonstrating every technique I haven't learned yet. There is literally no excuse to be a shitty cook, except pure laziness.

i get quesaritos every time i go, and i always feel kind of shitty after i eat them

Crunchwrap Supreme and Cheesy Gordita Crunch, obviously.

Why would I feed my beloved pupper something that's 80% corn meal and 20% "cheese"

do you even al/ck/ threads?

I feel bad for Julius

Stoned