What can I expect to get from Pantera Bread?

What can I expect to get from Pantera Bread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its fucking hostile

To be served by white people

That's literally what the hype is all about. The food is mediocre

panera's italian combo sandwich used to be a different recipe and was like twice the size of the current italian combo. it was fucking delicious and they got rid of it. i'm still pretty mad

Sweet guitar solos.

A vulgar display.

If you leave Pantera bread, you will get shot by a huge pantera bread fan

A NEW LEVEEEEEEL

OF CRISPINESSSSSS

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ0bG_7L3Sw

Never go, you'll waste your money. It's crap and it's expensive.

Really lame hipster sandwiches that you could get infinitely cheaper by making them yourself.

Underrated.

probably what you order...

Good salads and shit sandwiches. Find a Firehouse, Potbelly, or Jimmy Johns. Fuck Penn Station as they take forever to make a simple sandwich that's inferior.

Sandwiches used to be good, before all the memegredients, but the frontega chicken is still unspoiled.

A few years ago (shit, maybe more than 10 by now) they expanded like crazy and their quality went to shit. Their sandwiches used to be more than a thin layer of mush between two hard pieces of bread. Used to have more variety of soup in bigger servings with more flavor. And believe it or not people used to go to panera BREAD to just buy bread, beacuse they used to sell good bread in large quantities for relatively cheap.
Theyre the same tier as Chipotle and Noodles. Places that are shadows of what they once were, are now full blown fast food chain, but people still go there beacuse it's not as greasy as other safe options.

Shitty overpriced everything, surrounded by thots.

CAUSE HIGH NOON YOUR DOOM COMING FOR YOU WE'RE THE PANINIS FROM HELL

i went there with my wife this weekend. It was 22 dollars for two sandwiches and a drink. my tuna was bad and the bread fell apart. she got a steak and arugula sandwich which tasted pretty good. I'd rather go to McDonald's desu.

Food poisoning
3 times
You'd think I'd learn after the second time not to order anything that isn't bread or already comes wrapped in plastic

an expensive, bland sammich with very chewy bread

What is panera bread? I'm not american, it sounds like a retarded version of subway

A vulgar display of power

pretty much a retarded version of subway

I don't understand why people go here. Everything that seems like it would taste ok cost twice as much as what it should and all the food priced at normal lunch prices taste like total ass. If you need sweet bread in the morning some of that is ok, but I usually skip breakfast

>how long will my order take
>5 MINUTES ALONE

It is overpriced small food that women eat over while discussing their periods.

small portions, overrated food, and an expensive price.

There are hundreds of adjectives that can be used to describe Panera. "Hipster" is not one of them. Don't just redefine words to mean "thing I don't like."

I used to work at a Panera Bread for like a year
Everything they have that isnt vegetables are frozen and thawed out so all that "fresh" bread and bagels they like to advertise is just garbage like everything else they serve
Also 90% of the customers are spoiled entitled shits that live off of daddys credit cards

Shut up hipster

Checked

I currently work at Panera Bread.
Buy the bread, fuck the food. The sandwiches are gross, the salads, while when made with fresh ingredients and made properly, are delicious, but they're still retarded expensive.
Bagels, especially on Tuesday, are the best deal we have in the building. Soups come in bags. Steak and Roasted Turkey are from Halliburton. If anybody is curious, let me know.

Checked and keked.

>hipster

[i]le sigh[/i]

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own).

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

>order ham and swiss with just lettuce
>get two pieces of bread with a leaf of lettuce between them
I guess that's what I get.

The chicken avocado melt is fucking amazing. Best chicken in fast food

Expect to get a tab that is greater than the quality or amount of food warrants. Firehouse subs makes a better sandwich for the money. So does the deli at the local Publix store.

Found the hipster. PBR is shit btw

my cousin worked at one in philly and while busy a black co worker jumped on the till and the manager/owner caught it and yelled at the floor manager for letting a black person work the counter. she was forced out of the business by her partner. so funny that you would comment this. i wonder if its universal across all of them

Dry mouth

hypertension

This.

Redditor if I ever saw one

I miss the portobello mushroom panini. It was discontinued like 10 years ago. Shit was so fucking good. Does anybody actually remember it?

AND FLAVUUUUUUUGH

The sandwiches are expensive, quirky takes on classics, featuring arugula and avocado (on the 1st and 4th items on the online menu if you want to check). If it had the slightest glimmer of authenticity, people would just call it upscale or gay and leave it at that, but it reeks of corporate pandering to that demographic that claims not to exist.

The hipster is alive and well, hence my nickname at work: "Affirmative Action."... Ironic considering my pallor, but somewhat obvious when you notice the difference in speech, dress, and grooming.

of flour

The dough will RISE! RISE! RISE!
The dough will RIIISE!

I loved that sandwich. Now I usually get the steak and white cheddar on asiago Focaccia bread with a cup of the tomato soup.

This, I remember in highschool we would go there after class every now and then, the half italian combo and cup of soup would fill me up for a long time. Went back about a year ago and the whole italian combo I got was about the size of the half of one I remembered.

It's not universal.
It's dependent on the GM. Mornings at my store, nothing but the whitest whites. Once the manager is gone, Nothing but brown as far as the eye can see.

syphilis

The Italian combo doesn't exist anymore.
They, in the same menu change, axed the Italian combo and replaced it with "The Italian", which is a waste of money unless you get double meat or add steak like the old Italian Combo had. Also, switch the bread back to Ciabatta, the Hoagie rolls are much smaller.

reddit but funny

Spill more beans user. Best sandwich, soup and salad there??

Haha, only one of these things is true.

This bait is too strong for me, traveller.

This. Their ancient grain and arugula salad with chicken is a 10/10 high nutrient, high protein meal, but only if you throw out their shitty sugary dressing and use some vinegar and oil.

i work at a panera that isn't shitty

AMA

kek

Why do you keep attacking the Cumias?

>666
>pantera

rock and roll dude

RE

SPEGD

WOK

I had a steak and white cheddar panini today, it was fairly tasty. The best thing about Panera though is their teas and lemonades

>bagels are the best deal
What the fuck are you talking about? I can get Jew bagels which are 100x better for less than half the price. Panera bagels are like 1.75 each with cream cheese.

I used to work there too, my fav sandwich by far was the turkey cranberry flatbread.

The steak white cheddar panini is decent too because they have really great white cheddar which I used to eat while working. Also pickled onions are amazing. The steak is the least exciting part of the sandwich, honestly.

it's a /mu/ meme famalam

with any luck, your order

/mu/ is unironically the worst board on Veeky Forums

you are unironically the biggest pleb on earth

The bread is not frozen you literal retard.

>turkey cranberry flatbread
My nigga. That garlic herb spread though.

the chicken avocado melt is absurdly mediocre

kek

Respect

people actually waste money on sandwiches there?
just get the mac n cheese dude. you wont be disappointed

The baked potato soup is my go-to, would recommend.

ripped off

t. 13 year old girl

it attacks your mouth like a real angry panther would :(((((
possibly even kill you!! :((((((((((((((

Imagine you're being served a home cooked meal by your mom. Now your mom isn't a bad cook by any means. She's just not good either. And everything she makes just has that home cooked yet somehow slightly unsatisfying taste too it like it's just missing something It's "good" but it isn't at the same time.
That's panera

>first (and only) time at Panera
>order a BLT
>they didn't even put any bacon on it

If you eat it with good metal you will enjoy yourself

Bread
Lettuce
Tomato

checked

There's no law that says the B has to stand for bacon.

Rest in peace, Dimebag.

Got into photography in the early 90s and never entirely stopped shooting film.
Now hipsters see the camera and assume I'm one of them

It's a new level of fast food.