Jack's Jerk and Sauce

I know one of you fools have ironically purchased this crap. How is it? I'm genuinely curious.

check the archive someone bought the sauce

>the best...you'll ever taste
Trump supporters are retarded enough to fall for products like this just because it says 'the best' on the label.

>trump's steaks, THE BEST steaks in the world
>trump's vodka, THE BEST vodka in the world

What exactly does Trump have to do with this?

he has the same supporters

???

The style of advertising Jack does is the same that trump shills with in his products.

Jack is also a trump supporter, and a lot of people in his YouTube channel use MAGApede profile names and memefrogs. That type of marketing fits with those retards.

>>>/leftypol/

Jack unironically supported Ted Cruz

We are talking about sauce though.

Can you just fuck off, no one cares about your agenda faggot.

Yes, and you were asking why some people buy that shit. I just explained it to you, it's trumptard style marketing.

Literally no one asked why people bought it.

I know you wanted to, but couldn't eloquently express it.

Tell me more about your imagination.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK HILLARY FUCK AMERICA FUCK EARTH AND FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD. OP ASKED ONE SIMPLE QUESTION, ANYONE HERE BOUGHT THIS SAUCE AND TRIED IT?

Hillary voters still can't come to terms with the fact that they lost. It's best to just tune them out.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I did but Hillary lost it

There's no imagination involved, you explicitly stated that people here bought a product ironically, implying that you think the product is bad, and then you asked about the quality/taste of the product.

That, to me, sounds like a rather convoluted way of asking the reasons why some people buy that product.

>That, to me, sounds like a rather convoluted way of asking the reasons why some people buy that product.
How does "is this good" translate to "why did you buy this"
Are you mentally ill?

>asked about the quality/taste of the product
>to me, sounds like a rather convoluted way of asking the reasons why some people buy that product
Or maybe he was asking about the quality and taste of the product? Did you consider that, you fucking leftypol retard?

This guy gets it. I wouldn't have made this thread had I known it would be misconstrued and derailed to this degree.

>literally can't even have a jack thread without shilling
Christ's sake, make me a mod, I'll do it for F R E E

There’s a place for cucks like you. It’s called Veeky Forums

You mean retarded troglodyte mouthbreathers?

I've looked for reviews online. And can't find too many. It looks like it's a jelly or ham and not a sauce. It is made with HFCS.

can we just ban liberal-falseflagging on sight?
its really fucking annoying

just report them
mods wont do anything most likely but at least you did your best

what the fuck

Ive bought the sauce once because it was on sale, i didnt even know who the fucker was when i got it... Its not bad, though it would be better if it was less sweet

Reminder that the recipes for Jack's products were taken from some chef he used to know from his time as a dj. He just paid to have it made and marketed

Oh, another thread about food turned into a political argument.

Thanks, reddit.

where do you think you are, fren?
Jack used to ship his sauces for free in the USA but I'm pretty sure that's in the past. They have a money back gaurentee though and no one has returned a bottle, so unless that's a lie or people just don't care about jumping through hoops to recoup four bucks they must be at least serviceable products.

So...how was the sauce?

they also have HFCS so they're just your generic value brand shit

Who else is ja/ck/in' it?

2 strong jackhammers fuck in a cement truck

Not Reddit, Veeky Forums across the board. Everything turns into a nig, jew, trump cyclone of argument nearly instantly. Can't even simply talk about fucking bbq sauce...

My mom got the sauce for free at one of those food shelters she was volunteering at. It actually wasn't that bad. This was before I knew about Veeky Forums and jacks meme status.

samefag

retard

sad but true

Rent free

Too easy.

yeah but Jack is a pathetic loser whose kids hate him, Trump is leader of the free world

Bought both.
sauce is awful
the jerky is actually pretty good.

>Making everything about Trump
>He consumes your every thought
RENT FREE

Its a Veeky Forums disclaimer.

OP is asking for information from the masses.
If he wants an actual answer, he asks in a way that specifically disclaims the notion that anyone ever had a positive opinion about anything, because we like to think that we're above everything.

Hence, OP states his assumption that anyone who bought this sauce did so "ironically".

Jerky is pretty difficult to fuck up. Obviously Jack didn't make that stuff.

>liberal-falseflagging
I was arguing with one of these faggots on /asp/, and he accused me of "editing posts".

They're not false-flagging, they're just literally from Reddit and Tumblr.

Polite sage.

>trying to explain things to retards

>They're not false-flagging
There goes my last bit of hope.

Living 24/7 rent free in your head

this is how i understood it as well

Thanks!
Thank you, too!

>samefagging a full two days later

you were expecting someone else...?

is the fucking sticker still on the apple?

yes.

Including those tooth cleaners is a clever idea so I know he stole it from someone else.

Apart from the sticker, what did he actually do wrong here? It looks like that product would have failed even in the hands of someone with a brain.

>what did he actually do wrong here?
He put any entire apple into it without decoring and destemming it? Most of those devices are only made to slice fruits/veggies that have already been sliced in half too.