Would you?

Would you?

Fuck you, I'm not Chinese!

you can tell he's seen some shit

Man fuck this nigga. Cooks with dumb ingredients like fig branches and olive pits and charges $300

It's been proven to be really bad for you, but some people do it still for religious reasons or cuz their yoga teacher told them to

What do you prefer to eat? sour grapes a la poorfag?

nope, placenta is shitty meat full of connective tissue and blood vessels. Now breastmilk on the other hand...

What the fuck
Are those fungus on top of moss
What

Apparently it's deep-fried reindeer moss dusted with cep mushroom powder and served over a bed of nordic moss.

comfy

I've tried reindeer moss. It does not taste good.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

>one potted plant for the sir

are you meant to eat the moss in the base?

if you have any common sense, you're not meant to eat any of it

noma food is genuinely good and interesting.

whoa its serious when these tripps give advice like this

well yeah i wouldnt eat that shit, but do the people who buy it actually eat all of it?

depends on the dish, waiter will tell you. and it's actually tasty

Ask him to put some cheese product on it. I’m sure you’d eat it then you fucking disgusting shart in the mart.

What is this, a Christian biblical reference for ants?

I live basically in the forest and I can eat all the moss I want to like a moose but I won't because it tastes like shit.
Do moose even eat moss?

That would require me to have a child, which is basically the last thing I ever want to do.

I'll do anything for love, but I won't do that. What the fuck.

Yum! All that's missing is a side of tree bark.

All that's missing is a side of tree bark.

You realize that they don't just dumb moss on a plate, right? there's a shit ton of processing, garnishing and so on to make it tasty.

It doesn't matter when the original ingredient is garbage. Moss tastes like it smells. It's not a good taste.

It's not everyday moss, and you're basically wrong, there are lots of things that can taste like shit by itself but can complement a dish in the proper context. moss is one of them, so is pine, and most other ingredients noma use.
There's a reason it got awarded best restaurant in the world, where most of the voting chefs were classical haute cuisine chefs and not meme gastronomic or gimmick chefs. They're genuinely good at making food

well fleshed out opinion, really swayed me

>it's good because other people think it's good
back to critical thinking class

First of all, I don't have a wife. Second of all, I wouldn't eat human meat.

>back to critical thinking class
>makes a strawman argument
makes you think

Those eyes are just lifeless and dull.

that is exactly what your argument is you moron

I have/love this guy; walks autistically on his garden, picks up ingredients, cooks something simple and them charges a lot for it
I want to do the same and leave him in ruin

No, I explained why you're wrong, then said there's a reason a lot great chefs nominated it as the best restaurant in the world.
I never said that it's the best restaurant in the world because a lot of chefs nominated it, or even attempted to use it as an argument, it was an addendum.

>cooks something simple
some of his dishes borders on this, even if they look simple, they're really overly complicated.

>I never said that it's the best restaurant in the world because a lot of chefs nominated it, or even attempted to use it as an argument, it was an addendum.
it's clearly being used as an argument even if there's another argument in your post you dense cunt.
>There's a reason it got awarded best restaurant in the world, where most of the voting chefs were classical haute cuisine chefs and not meme gastronomic or gimmick chefs. They're genuinely good at making food
'there is a reason people think it's good. it's because it's good' might be deceptively reshuffled, but it still argues for the conclusion that noma is good food, taking the fact that other people have said it's good as a premise. just dumb shit that is not gonna convince anyone.

They are simple overall, but you can see that developing them is the had part. He understands that Less is more, so he pays a lot of attention to each ingredient
>That walk, tho. Is he legit autistic?

>it's clearly being used as an argument
Nope, you have no idea how appeal to authority works. You can reference opinion without it being argued as a statement of fact, there's nothing wrong with this. I never said that it was good because of these peoples opinions.

Have done.

>You can reference opinion without it being argued as a statement of fact, there's nothing wrong with this.
but that wasn't what you were doing. you literally said 'there's a reason' in your post, you're completely transparent you fool. get better arguments, don't waste your time defending overtly frail ones.

>there's a reason
yes, and I never said that reason was the opinion of the chefs, I don't even see how it could be inferred unless you're intentionally being stupid.

you're identifying a causal link between the quality of the food and the opinions of the chefs. in this way you are promoting one as evidence of the other. shouldn't be hard to understand.

no, I'm inferring a causal link between the application, quality and selection of ingredients, (something the best chefs in the world happen to agree that noma does excellently) and the quality of food.

no, you are not. you are using someone else's opinion to evidence your own.
>something the best chefs in the world happen to agree that noma does excellently
oh go fuck yourself you mouthbreather, and here's a tip: don't bother going to law school

Did you just take a class in rhetoric or logic that you didn't really understand and now you're trying to apply what you're learning incorrectly?

I hate literally everything about this

No, I wouldn't have a wife. They're fat and gross.

no. i took those classes twelve years ago. and i really don't think this discussion even approaches that level of analysis, it's clear on its face that you're trying to manipulate us into believing you by co-opting the authority of others.

keep touting your subjective interpretation as fact then, one that isn't grounded in the structure of my sentence.

the causal link is explicitly identified in your sentence, you're just pretending you weren't using it to support your conclusion.