Let's talk about bread

Germanfag here.
I've wondered, can Americans get/achieve good bread?

I just know from these soft bread types and the stereotype we know here is that in the US you hardly get any tasty, whole-grain bread.

I'm curious, tell me about bread.

No, it's impossible to achieve good bread because of geography.

i meant "afford". sorry, it's late.

there are a few places to get good bread but when you think american bread please do thing of the nasty gross bleach white garbage that you laugh about the meme is real boss its a piece of white sponge with no flavor. t

No, all american food is sold "fast-food" style. Most grocery stores are like mcdonalds now meaning it's really cheap.

We literally remove the wheat germ and replace the actual nutrients with 5 different powder chemicals.

The wheat germ is used as livestock food.

They're in 99.9% of our wheat and rice products. The government manufactures them, buys them from themselves with our tax dollars and then poisons the bread.

The chemicals are rated hazardous to humans.

If you can prove me wrong, do so, because this is 100% factual and if you can't walk to your kitchen and Google the ingredients on your bread or pasta then you are a fucking retard and don't reply to me.

For me, it is 100% durum seminola, not durum seminola and 5 chemicals.

yes our grocery stores have bakery sections where they bake fresh bread of different varieties, much like kaufland.

they also bake fresh cakes, tortillas, bagels, and donuts

>it's illegal to make these without fda mandated chemical additives

Really makes you buy Mexico's wheat and pasta products.

most grocery stores have a bakery section where you can get bread like in your picture. it's not all the spongy supermarket white bread. often they'll sell some of their day old loaves for less than a dollar

I've worked in 2.

Both used either par-bake or frozen dough.

>eating bread from kaufland

There is plenty of good and bad bread in America, like with most product types, you can find cheap shitty stuff, and a considerable number of people consume it, but its also pretty easy to find really good stuff

You can get most of that stuff (day old) at any food bank. They have so much of it you can get unlimited quantities for free because poor people won't eat it

you can buy decent bread in the US, but you can make even better bread yourself here.

first of all, we refer to ourselves as Amerimutts, or Americucks.

secondly, no, in general we cannot make good bread here. almost nothing made in the jewnited states is "good".

however, that being said, to get "good" bread in the JEWSA, the average bugman would have to go to a farmer's market, or an artisanal bread baker's shop, both of which are only available in wealthy neighborhoods.

in my opinion, the bread at trader joes and whole foods is pretty good. trader joes is owned by aldi, a german company, i believe.

lastly, we do have ways to make our own bread, called a bread machine. so people serious about making custom bread according to their specific tastes can go that route.

for future reference, anything that is mass-produced tends to be garbage. there are exceptions, of course, but mostly everything in the us is mass-produced so that prices can be affordable for the mexicans, niggers, penny-pinching chinks/gooks and muslims.

Of course, but maybe not at every average supermarket. You gotta look in the right places.

Oh hey I'm interested in this.

Is there any approved whole grain bread brands? I'm used to just gettting wonderbread but I wanted to try wholegrain but I don't want to buy something I'll regret

I think youre overthinking buying bread too much. How much will you be set back financially for accidentally investing in a loaf of bread you don't like?

I'm very poor

lmao berkeley trips

*coughs on everything*

I spent 2 years traveling through Canada and every German I met complained about how shitty the bread was in America, Canada, Japan and Australia.
I know in Vancouver and some places there are German owned/operated bakeries that were like little havens for German tourists and expats.

>doesn't get sick because of superior European genes
>on the off chance you do get sick it's free to be treated

No, the only bread in america is KFC dinner rolls.

You can achieve anything on a domestic level. Commercially though, no, it's not easy to find good bread that's not a specialty, made in an ethnic bakery. Great challah, for example, is piss easy to buy but anything else?

Soft, limp, tasteless nothing.

Like 400m people in this plastic shithole. The majority are not fed with "real" foods but it's possible to seek out and get the ingredients to make your own. Even still, this shit is not so easy to find and is sold at a premium.