BURGERS!BURGERS!BURGERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=A-8xJfKFKaE
Is Victor our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8&feature=youtu.be&t=93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that grin when all the containers start pouring out of the truck

I hate this show.
Both because they're exploiting people who are clearly mentally ill and quite possibly a little retarded. But also because they'll pour a truckload of perfectly good burgers onto the street for a 2-minute segment.

This bitch eats 3000lbs of potatoes in a year. How is that even possible , thats like 10lbs a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=smBgwCmXhY8&feature=youtu.be&t=93

i always thought these were just containers

>exploiting
It's not like they're forced to do the show.

If you watch the episode you can see burgers come out of them.

No, but retarded mentally ill people are pretty easy to fool. Imagine doing the same show with children, without asking the parents.

it's probably 99% empty containers and 1% loose burgers

don't be naive

all that wasted food just dumped to the ground

Not just food... on some of those shows they also just throw away baby aids medicine. I saw an episode once where they burnt down a battered womans shelter for no reason whatsoever.

T-thats terrible!

>baby aids medicine
Not to mention all those text books on basic English.
I shouldn't laugh at you, though. I was after all defending retards earlier in this very thread.

Same episode they made a midget play basketball with all of its might until it cried.

The show is called Only Human, i guess, but it seems so inhumane

>Wife cooks plain white rice for dinner

Yeah, I'd be eating the burgers too.

Your sentence structure is lacking. You forgot a comma, and are a namefag. Fuck you, namefag.

Daaamn namefag on suicide watch lmao

he will never find enough cocks to choke on.

I used to love watching that show. It used to be on Netflix, if I remember correctly. We would get really high and watch it because they act like such retards

So you found it relatable?

That fuckin' chop namefag is the worst. He's an absolute faggot that apparently wakes up @ the same time I do.

>This guy is married and is a father of 2 children

Does it hurt Veeky Forums?

Whenever I see shit like this and they say they're married, I always wonder how they lasted.

>Going to culinary school
>Making that excuse of a dinner
What the fuck.

His wife could do way better

How can people not eat any vegetables? I would feel so gross if I just ate burgers or cheesy potatoes or whatever.

He has a pretty average body for a mid 40s guy, so I'm not really surprised.

She probably meant "culinary classes at the community rec center"

Video entertainment is nothing more than sensationalism and propaganda. Stop watching it completely.

Right? Fuck's sake.

>tastelet who can’t even stomach condiments on his meat and bread
Yeah he’s about the furthest thing from /ourguy/.