When did soy milk become a meme?

when did soy milk become a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

stmichaelshospital.com/media/detail.php?source=hospital_news/2017/0607
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rice milk > coconut milk > almond milk > soy milk.

cashew milk > almond milk > soy milk > regular milk

Soy milk tastes like a brand new Halloween mask smells

Please solve and graph the following inequality.

4almond milk > -3cow milk + 7

low cholesterol = low test

Big dairy has interns on /pol/ and alt right twitter.

>big dairy

Not realizing that soy is in every single product on the market. If you want to consume what binds in your body like estrogen, go right ahead. Those of us trying to spread good diet advice that promotes a masculine balance of hormones are free to do so.

>trying so hard to prove your masculinity
>trying so hard to meet some arbitrary standard
>bring such a sheep

Veeky Forums please leave.

It's been proven time and time again that moderate soy intake has no detrimental effect. You realize your body already has and needs some amount of estrogen, right? You brainlets are fucking shameful, we really do need to gas the human race.

Your body makes enough estrogen. A recent study in a hospital here in Toronto showed three year olds consuming plant based milk alternatives were 1.5cm shorter than those consuming non-meme milk. Compounds in soy literally bind like estrogen, estrogen is responsible for closing growth plates. It literally stunts growth and causes hypogonadism. There was a case study of a guy who reported hypogonadism, doctor told him to stop eating soy, a year later, he became healthy.

There is no reason to eat it unless you are maybe 65 years old with osteoporosis and can't make your own estrogen. They literally prescribe soy in diets to old ladies because it has such a real and significant estrogen-like effect.

>A recent study
stopped reading here brainlet
next time just link us you fucking piece of excrement

what if I told you Veeky Forums was filled with old woman?

can confirm
am 58 you wrinklepuss

Dairy milk is also packed full of xenooestrogens but heaven forbid anyone brings that up, no no no janny won't tolerate that at all. MIDF shills even forced a meme a few months back where they got racially ambiguous American children to guzzle the stuff to prove their Aryan heritage.

*y.o.

stmichaelshospital.com/media/detail.php?source=hospital_news/2017/0607

Ffs you soyboys can't search for any of this shit yourself because Google has all your results tailored to the vegan circlejerk sites you frequent so much.

These results are not surprising as I just explained in my previous post

Because illiterate retards on Veeky Forums and /pol/ decided a few discredited scientific studies from more than a decade ago suggesting vague link between soy and estrogenic activities mean soy milk turns you into a trap.

It's continuation of the "drinking glass of milk in public" thing alt-right retards did because they somehow decided reminding black people (who are mostly lactose-intolerant) that they're lactose intolerant by drinking milk in front of them is form of political protest against something.

>visibly not a primary source from the link
just fuckoff already

Dairy milk does not stunt growth and it has been shown countless times to result in greater height than non milk drinkers, and even greater than in meme milk drinkers who experience stunted growth. No cases of hypogonadism have ever been reported from milk consumption, unlike with soy. Empirically speaking, estrogen from milk does not exert a negative biological effect as it does not cause detriments to strength or growth. Soy on the otherhand causes both.

t. soyboy

>A recent study in a hospital here in Toronto showed three year olds consuming plant based milk alternatives were 1.5cm shorter than those consuming non-meme milk.
>1.5cm
Holy kek that's fucking nothing. But I agree anyway, I'm talking about grown ass men here. Little kids are very sensitive to things like this.
Compounds in soy literally bind like estrogen, estrogen is responsible for closing growth plates.
There was a case study of a guy who reported hypogonadism, doctor told him to stop eating soy, a year later, he became healthy.
Wow nice anecdote fag.

Read:
Soy does not generally affect men badly unless they're a diabeetus fatass and eat a fuckton of it.

Antibiotics are known to increase growth rate in both animals and humans. Dairy milk is full of antibiotics as cows are constantly fed antibiotics as are all other farm animals to both quicken their growth and maintain weight with less feed.

>namefag
>emojifag
>uses the term soyboy
Really makes me think.

>J.H.-R while a doctoral student at the University of Minnesota received some minor funding from the Soy Nutrition Institute for work on this manuscript.
>M.S.K. occasionally consults for the Solae Company.
>M.J.M. regularly consults for companies in the soy food industry.

>minor
hmm

and it shows seeing how low quality the paper is

the soyboy meme is purely fake "science" and crippling toxic masculinity

Your use of toxic masculinity makes me think this is a false flag but you are completely right.

i'm absolutely serious. the soyboy meme stems from the backlash of dudes who don't fit the "ideal" version of masculinity in popular western culture (tall, skinny!built white dudes, mostly).

to follow up: men are fed this ideal version of what it means To Be A Man and it involves mostly a totally flat chest (unless it's "built") and washboard abs. that's part of the way men are socialized (in the same way that women are socialized to believe the ideal form is skinny/hourglass).

combine this shitty conditioning of the "ideal" of a physical body with the new-ish (in the last ~40 years) idea that men/the patriarchy aren't the end-all-be-all of society and that there are different ways of expressing masculinity, and it's a recipe for trouble.

tl;dr men in western society are clinging to a supposed platonic ideal of what the physical embodiment of masculinity means and are lashing out at the men who don't fit that ideal because they're terrified of not conforming.

p.s. the soyboy meme is rooted in colonialist anti-"orientalism" and this all these aryan assholes find any way to undercut anything other than the western European "traditional" ideal of masculine virtue, both physical, emotional, and dietary.

in summation, men feel bad because of society and then come to websites like this to last out because it's a way for them to feel comfortable and superior in a society that is rapidly equalizing (or, in how they see it, "devaluing") their identities when compared to the identities of women and other traditionally marginalized communities.

anyways, soy milk and tofu taste good and they're not gonna make you grow "bitch tits"

>getting triggered by people memeing online for a good time after work

It is a primary source from the hospital that did the research you retard. If you want the full journal article you'll have to search for it yourself retard, no one knows what sites you personally have journal access to, if any.

Holyshit all these soy boys ITT getting triggered cause they have bitch tits from their ridiculous soy diet. Absolutely lol. The post patrician alpha diet is keto and paleo. Anything else is for pleb and will give you shite results. It's been proven carbs and diary are chalked full estrogen promoting products because soy is used as an additive so often.

I divide it by zero

You can't "solve" an inequality, dipshit.

I'm told by the media you plug in unprovable socioeconmic differences, unprovable racial anecdotes, affirmative action, welfare, over pandering, reparations, get out of jail free cards and apologies for being white ans you get equality

>buh buh buh but soy doesnt do anything! its totally healthy and has no adverse effects!

>says the guy slowly dosing himself with a steady flow estrogen mimicking compounds every single day, assuring its slowly built up to levels high enough to effect his body and hormone production

Soy is totally fine. Look at these totally fine individuals.

>no neon hair colors
>no visible tattoos of any kind
The dude still has an earring and a wrist strap which makes faggot by default. But you could try harder next time.

I don't see any bitch tits on the guy.

he doesnt have gyno though. and those girls dont have blue hair.

Give me a quick rundown on soy milk.

Milk substitute made with soy.

I dunno but I enjoy my daily cup of it. I can't drink normal drink anymore.

so i was drunk when i made these posts last night but i'm relatively sober now and i stand by them, except for the typos

Soy Milk contains George Soros bodily fluids, not sure if want

When big dairy noticed they are slowly losing profits

You're a retard. The whole meme started because of milk viking, who only eats raw meat and drinks raw unpasteurized antibiotic free milk. That dumb nigger Paperboy started calling milk racist to get (((yous))) and after every shit rag like Buzzfeed or Salon or whatever started reporting on that it was "the new symbol of white supremacy in donald turmp's america", being the shitposters these people are started memeing it because it was so goddamn absurd.

>black people
>lactose intolerant
Do you even know what chop cheese is?

And you think those xenoestrogens in milk are going to survive in the stomach and somehow pass into the bloodstream?

>Consumption of natural estrogens in cow's milk does not affect blood levels or reproductive health Date:August 3, 2016 Source:Elsevier Health Sciences Summary: A new study investigated cow milk's effects on blood hormone levels in adult mice and found that naturally occurring levels, and even levels as high as 100 times the average, had no effect on the mice. The study further determined that only when the mice were given 1,000 times more estrogen than average did it have any impact on reproductive health.

your comments are way too generalized of males.

You're a fag and you're making assertations of other people's motives that you can't possibly back up without mountains of research into the sociology of the groups you're talking about. A much more likely reason that the term soyboy is currently popular is because it rhymes, and calling someone a silly rhyme as an insult is funny. The model of masculinity is a person which can overpower threats and defend and provide for themself and anyone under their care. This requires being physically capable and not a 5 foot tall effeminate asexual who gets anxiety attacks when they get a bad grade at art college. It's a model that is and always has been baked into the psyce of humans, ever since they gained the ability to conceptualize self improvement. It's not a random and sudden paradigm shift.

i'm literally a sociologist

You're litterally bad at your job

i mean i get what you're saying about the """ideal""" version of masculinity but i never said it was a "random and sudden paradigm shift." i'm saying the "soy boy" meme is a result of men expressing their perceived inadequacies, which they've been doing for thousands of years, in a new way (i.e. a meme on the internet about soy giving dudes bitch tits)

I just figured some new evidence came out exposing what GMO soy was doing to mens hormones. Or possibly a consumer battle between large agriculture businesses competing for markets.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

show me one study about the affect of soy on human men's hormones that is widely accepted by the scientific community. seriously.

Fuck off wagecuck

You are inferring carb sources are soy contaminated? So threres soy in my rice and ezekiel bread and potatoes and other starches? Wow you seem so knowledgeable , and not like you just learn to repeat what you read online

Drawing complete conclusions from a study abstract that you lack the experience and knowledge to understand all small and large implications of is stupid.

This trend of non professionals online reading parts of studies and drawing and arguing for inconclusive summations of is annoying

T. Johnny depp

>read the words
>know what words mean
>form conclusion about what the words are saying based on what the words mean
>REEE IF YOU DONT HAVE A DEGREE IN THE SUBJECT YOU CANT TALK ABOUT IT
?

Men insult eachother becsause it's the nature of men to test eachother, you're right about that. I still strongly believe, however, that the current popularity of the soyboy meme is because it rhymes and it's pleasing to say. I also feel that way about cuck, although that's just because it's basically fuck and people love saying fuck.

>itt. a bunch of fat neets argue about soy making you fat and gay, but not the chicken nuggets and pizza they eat everyday

Whole milk > various diluted cum juice of some sort

Considering they're the kind of person who unironically uses the term toxic masculinity, they're the type of person who is 100% likely to be a Tumblr SJW, and thus should be purged from the site