Which country has the best food? My vote goes to Singapore. It has such great variety

Which country has the best food? My vote goes to Singapore. It has such great variety.

Mexico

Portugal.

Japan.

USA

lmao

It's generally accepted that Singapore food is worse than Malaysian food and 3x the price.

t. asshurt malaysian

>Malaysian
halal shit? fuck off abul

SEA people are such subhumans it takes Chinese leaders to drag them kicking and screaming out of the dark ages.

Singapore is one of the greatest places in the world for cheap eats, but pretty miserable if you want to go beyond street food tier dining, especially with wine, without spending a fortune
Malaysia is not much better in this respect, sure a bottle of Tiger is cheaper but who the fuck wants to drink that every day
Here is your (You)

>hmm should i get some raw fish on rice or rice with a raw egg in it or an undercooked omlette with ketchup in rice?!

Taiwan I thought was excellent. Food options from all over China and SEA and much nicer than the Mainland.

lmao

lol you retarded monkey

OP obviously mentioned Singapore because of it's variety.

What's the point of all these Eastern Asian countries having different names, you're all the same shit holes eating the same rice and gasoline filtered fish, the world can't tell you apart it's just slightly different shades of dirty yellow people.

Singapore food is a subset of Malaysian food. Singapore is basically an independent state of Malaysia filled with chinks anyways.

>a dozen different stalls all selling chinese food
>"variety"

Singapore is Malaysia, except not shit.

>implying it's all chinese
>being this dense

Nigger singapore price is cheap you're just a retarded ass to not able to know where

America. Assuming you don't live in flyover country.
You can get food from any country

Malaysian food is like $1. Singapore food is $3-4 for equal or worse.

It's obviously America you dumb shits, I don't know why this is a question. You can get the absolute worst to the absolute best food. Agreed some cuisines might not be traditional, but if you look hard, I'll guarantee you'll find a few places that serves authentic food.