Lump of rice with a piece of raw fish slapped on top please

>lump of rice with a piece of raw fish slapped on top please
>Dat wirru be 300 hundred dorra baka gaijin, you pay now!

user you don't understand it takes years to learn how to properly make rice and cut fish

>it takes years to learn how to properly make rice and cut fish
Why Jiro is so stupid? Thats not quantum mechanics

I like sushi and everything but Jiro needs to get over himself, tbqh.

This is a shitty thread, but the OP logic is sound.
Cutting a bit of fish and putting it on a lump of rice is babbys first cuisine.

in b4 xrays of """good""" and """bad""" sushi rice pucks.

but he dreams about it...

you

wa la

Just stop sperging out on /tv/ and here you dipshit, no one cares about your trash opinion nor shitty life.
Get the fuck out

Is Jiro stupid, or are his customers?

yes

ME CHINESE, ME PLAY JOKE

Go play in traffic you /tv/ faggot, shitpost on your own board

His whole appeal comes from the fact that you meme yourself into believing that it's significantly better than any fish + rice out there. Sure, more care goes into selecting high-quality ingredients, but I guarantee that if somebody told you that a place has multiple Michelin Stars, you'll think the food is better. The Netflix doc and the Michelin ratings are part of the appeal, Jiro has put in a lot of effort to tricking dumb foreigners into spending a lot of money.

I'm not saying that the price is fair, because I'm sure its not. However, I have had sushi all over, and I eat it often. Anyone who says it all tastes the same has the palette of a dog's backside as Gordon Ramsay would say. That is, for the quality of fish, soy sauce, wasabi (real vs powdered stuff), rice, vinegar, etc. Then we get on to the rice itself: texture, temperature, form. These all factor in and I would [hope] that Jiro's sushi is perfect in all factors. I find the rice at any old sushi place can range from undercooked to mush, can be flavourless or so good I would eat it plain. Lastly, aesthetic, which is less important, but still a factor because visually pleasing food always tastes just slightly better (and yes, this is tricking your mind). Its been a while since I've seen the doc but I don't recall his sushi to look any better than other good quality sushi I've had presentation-wise, but there are certainly lots of places that can't present for shit, or just don't care.

Nice meme

I post retarded shit, preese pray me attention because I'm a basemrent pelson.

It doesn't matter how good you make the rice; it's still rice, which is shit.

ok, buck. Do you ever just feel like a fucking simple prole?

>michelin star
Only knows how to cook da lice!
Lmao, diversity is our strength!

There are so many things stupid people miss in life before they die because they were never given any advantages or clarity. You clearly belong 'mudding' where other people appreciate shit you've never been able to understand. Now you know.

Please don't post overtly racist comments while pretending to be me.

I know you see your self as inferior, but this isn't helping. You need to own your disfunction. Stop lashing out and deal with it.

you a gook?

British Canadian. I just find you garbage people offensive and essentially food eating oxygen wastes. You're the vanguard of human filth.

Nips aren't gooks.

Oh a 3 michelin starred restaurant. I bet the chef is great!
Hey chef got any stews today?
>I onery know to cook da lice.
So no sandwiches?
>i ondery know to cook da lice.
Saute with sauces?
>I onery know to cook da lice.

Wow, what a *diverse* menu!

All chinks are gooks. Don't try to Jew me

You're some bored adolescent. Good night. You'll grow up, or not.

>never talk to me or my wife's son ever again

You people are just printouts of stupid shit you've heard on the net. You're not even people anymore, you're a human programmable meme. What the fuck is going on. You're just grey goo now. Human grey goo. You have no personal thoughts.

Night weeb!
I wan't you in bed, that means no manga on your tablet!

You people?

You mean people?

Yeah, we don't like you. You suck fun.

These are the pretenses you tell yourself because you know you're a human shit gibbon. You try so hard to feel relevant. But you're collapsing.

You live in emptiness and misery, that's clear. Stop trying to be an asshole and people won't look at you like an asshole all the time.

>feel relevant
You defend a "chef" that can only cook one thing.
How relevant is your life?

I stopped talking about Jiro 12 posts ago. This is about you sad internet miseries and your pathology.

>come back to Veeky Forums after a while
>this guy is a meme
I ate here like 4 years ago(was unaware of the movie at the time) and it was alright but not worth the couple hundred I spent. Later had much cheaper sushi for a more modest price(don't remember where but it was by a very popular pub for westerners, I think it was called the pig and whistle).
Who would have guessed spending hundreds of dollars on the production of peasant food doesn't significantly increase the quality?

>I stopped talking about Jiro 12 posts ago.
yeah, and you're a jiro thread so ergo you're irrelevant.

That's not how words and concepts work, as autistic as you seem to make yourself out to be.

Yeah regurgitating memes is so much fun. I can't wait until the next time I can type out "POO IN LOO" or the ever classic "DUDE WEED LMAO" Now I know how why those pigeons love pressing buttons so much in those experiments

I only ever saw chickens press buttons, they did that to pigeons?

Christ almighty, Veeky Forums is The Pigeon Chamber experiment.

Holy shit user, you took psyche in high school too! we have so much in common, wanna touch penises?

At least you proved you're not infantile.

You really need to come to terms with the fact that you're a fucking child and no one respects you. Then you can make changes so people don't look at you with disgust.

Oh right, I need to sit at the big boys table at lunch, the high school "intellectuals" table.

You think you're talking with high school students. Go to fucking BED. This is an 18 year old plus website.

You just made me feel like a pedophile. Just piss off.

Wait, I'm not talking with high schoolers?

first year undergrads are flaunting high school knowledge to fit in? how pathetic.

I love your try hard childishness. keep on.

You deserved all the bulling you have obviously had to develop your "personality"

Funny... people wanted to make you kill yourself, but instead you collapsed under the weight of the bullying and turned into a puckered asshole instead. You have the survival mechanisims of a pill bug. Hillarious.

Classic projection.
Next.

Suck my dick, BITCH

The bullies didn't even pay him attention. He's still bitter he had nobody to discuss the Sylvia Plath books he'd been laboring on all summer.

Dude, I grew up in Canada, no one bullies people here. The worst I got is I was forced to be a drummer in the school play. Highschool was a fucking hoot. I drove a Pontiac Acadian to school every day and drove my girlfriend home and fucked her at lunch nearly every day.

No bullying in my life. I went on the 3M as an Electronic Technician in their EMS lab. Built a bunch of new machines to test goo and test tape.

I'm trying to help you stupid assholes to stop being asocial autistic fuck ups that vote for right wing morons.

I figured his mum just locked him in a closet while she had wine and fucked his uncle.

Your life sucks canabro

Your fantasies coincide with your personal miseries.

It was a lot of fun, then I was in an 11 year marriage with a girl I used to watch in the halls in my highschool.

Totally fucking cliche. She was a submissive nightmare but that was probably more my fault than hers.

>I'm not saying that the price is fair, because I'm sure its not.
If he can charge that price and stay in business then it absolutely is a "fair" price.
He has no incentive to charge less, they're already a very small little sushi stall that can only fit like 20 people max, and you need to make a reservation months in advance before they can get around to serving you.
Why would you want to *increase* demand for your product given those circumstances? It would be worse for everyone involved. He'd make less money and have an even harder time keeping up with demand, and the customers would end up having to wait even longer before getting to eat at a place that already had a multiple month wait time to begin with.
If anything he should probably increase the price on an ongoing basis to try to get things more under control because it sounds like they have more business than an operation that size would realistically want to deal with.

Stop derailing the thread

Chefs are some of the most pretentious people on the planet.

What are you talking about? That is my only post in this thread and it's fully on topic.

Do you remember Post It Notes? I worked with the engineer that designed the adhesive. I built an ammonium persulfate tank that failed and flooded her lab.

>flooded her lab

I flooded more important parts of her, but some people are into canines so you be you.

I enjoyed the original but Jiro Nightmares of Ass-Rape was a tad much.

How new are you dipshit
Learn something before coming in here, we don't need your shitty mouthbreater brian to post cancer in here

that's all Veeky Forums has, gibbled human cancer and a few people that like to cook. the worthless sector is rather large these days, however.

>few people that like to cook
I carook da lice!

Whoever told you you were funny, was wrong.

You make your family scared for you and deeply ashamed. They probably wish you didn't exist. Do you sense that from family?

Oh, it's the Dr. Phil watching psych 101 guy.
Hi again, is school on winter break this week?

I don't know pretentious cunt, what semester of being a fucking dipshit is it?

See, that's how assholes engage on the internet. My comment is. I feel deeply sorry for your life that lead you here and I just wish you'd get your shit together.

I get a really strong feeling these two posts came from the same guy

>virtue signaling on an anonymous image board
The people here aren't your real friends, user.
i know you desperately want to find someone that cares, and you will one day, but that day isn't today.

Honestly I want all of you to walk directly into a wood chipper. I don't need the human garbage on Veeky Forums as any type of friend. Didn't you realize that from all my other posts? You people are human offal.

wishes are for fairy's

you stupid assholes have any more wisdom?

Very good point user, I appreciate your contribution.

go away

I know it's improper, but I just love listening to the vast emptiness of Veeky Forums. you people are so stupid its fun to play with.

you're like a wounded animal, why would anyone just walk away?

user, here's something your parents hadn't instilled in you, you should know you will never be the smartest person in the room, even though you think you are. You are mediocre at best, at least one standard deviation behind the bell curve.
think: is raw fish really this important to you?

because we do not provide scooters for your kind. You have to walk for once.

Incorrect, but great try. We hope you've enjoyed your time here on "Guess That Vietnamese Farmers Singles Thread." (All contestants are treated to a complimentary lobotomy.)

Why does this stupid bait thread always get a bunch of replies
Is everyone on Veeky Forums retarded or just new?

You're still talking about fish. That's amazing at this point. Yes, lets look at the statistics. You're talking about a topic 4 topics behind. Where does that land you on the curve?

The guy who makes his gread every day just needs love

>makes his gread every day
No gread, I onery make da lice!

Some top quality banter in this thread, I am lolling at all parties, your wit is to be commended even though it sometimes dips into utterly vulgar territory

Just bored.

I licked a negro once.

>He goes to a 3 Michelin starred restaurant and requests a sandwich

Imagine being this much of a pleb

>didn't get AIDS and instadie
Now listen here, shitstain. I can smell a lie from a mile away like it's some unwashed Jew that has yet to discover what a shower is. Here in the kitchen, there is only wholesome goodness and welcoming warmth in the oven. Begone with your despicable discrimination.

So the difference to a Japanese person is entirely in their mind, depending on how they perceive the chef's credentials?

It's not entirely unlike your video games, which usually don't even simulate most of what they pretend to.

! JIRO IS AN ARTIST , YOU MAY BE SAD ABOUT THE RESERVATIONS BUT THE MEALS ARE WORTH THE ART , TRY THE PEOPLE THAT STAY FRIENDS WITH JIRO THAT THE RESTAURANT SAYS ARE NICE TO TRY , PLEASE , TRUST THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , ( shgesu ) , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.