Shopping in a small chinese market

Shopping in a small chinese market.
>be white
>shop at local chinese market for a year now
>feel akward still cuz everyone asain or black

How do I go in and get my cheap and fresh groceries and get out without making an ass of my self?

Hehe, fuck off

Buy your groceries at Target like the other soibois

Those are our stores.
You don't belong there.
You make enough to shop at white people supermarkets.

You're not welcome and the awkward stares remind you of that.

Wear a mask that looks like an Asian person.

Whites are so fragile lol
They couldn't even handle being a minority for even 10 minutes in a store. Man holy shit you wouldn't last a day in our shoes

What ate you expecting to happen? They're a store. They want your money. They're not going to throw you out or best you up just for being there.

>Man holy shit you wouldn't last a day in our shoes
Well yeah white people are taller on average with bigger feet and you know what they say about big feet lmao

Minorities would not survive at all without white mans assistance

>enter store
>select items
>purchase items
>leave

>Go into Asian market knowing Japanese and Chinese
>Everything is labeled in Korean
>Panic

>Whites are so fragile
The mere mention of the word "nigger" sends you people into a state of rage only seen in chimpanzees and other lesser primates. You can't really call anyone else fragile.

But I'm asian...

>How do I go in and get my cheap and fresh groceries and get out without making an ass of my self?
Easy.
Dont make an ass out of yourself and grow some fucking balls.
They probably only look at you funny because you are to self concious.
So either man up, or get the crap from wallyworld or safeways or such. At least you can ogle some hot soccer mums there and then proceed to get evicted because you made them uncomfortable.

unless it's a black man talking about some random dude. "man dis nigga lookin me down and I'm thinkin this nigga betta step off an he says to me yo nigga you holdin n i'm sayin to dis nigga, yo nigga i aint holdn sheeit nigga"

Cringe
Underage pls go

lol at the salty replies. It's true, they're oversensitive pussies which explains why Blacked is so popular

>Genuinely believing this

LMFAO.
Nigger offends white liberals more than black people.

Nowadays blacks just beat you the fuck up.

That's why your still alive. Cause you know that and are too scared to prove me wrong.

The master race.

This is all in your head you retard. No one even notices you because you're a cowering manlet. I shop in asian and international markets where I'm the only white in the store all the time and no one gives one solitary shit. Occasionally an asian milf will give me the eye in a "want to tumble, big guy?" manner, but that's it.

I'm Mexican, and it's the same thing with me. Maybe the Chinese only like BBC, and can't focus on anything else because eyes too wide.

Go in, get your shit, be you.

If you really feel the need to fit in, slouch a bit, walk really slowly, and get it everyone's way.

It's my country.
You don't belong here.

You're not welcome and your low income reminds you of that.

this

If black people have no problem shopping there, despite it being no secret Chinese people hate them, then why do you feel awkward doing the same? Just don't make any racist remarks and they'll leave you alone.

>why do you feel awkward doing the same

Because xenophobic /pol/tards are scared to death of encountering someone who looks vaguely non-white.

pls meaning???

>being this edgy on a cooking board

Fuck off retard, everyone is entitled to enter and shop at any store as long as they don't act racist. They can always learn even if they are making an ass out of themself.

>go to chinese market
>car parked right by the entrance has flat tire
>offer to help
>oh no no no
>on the way back to my car 'actually, onigaishimasu sumemasen sumemasen dozo sheh sheh'
>chink papa and chink teenage son whos care it is don't know wtf to do
>change it for them and teach the son who speaks english how to do it
>the dad goes inside and buys me a wierd drink and some handwipes
>employees at the shop mirin every time i go there now

The fact you automatically assume someone black said this only strengthens his argument. You honestly and actually believe only blacks can hate you.

How delusional can a race be.

It's either a self-hating white or a black, and either way the statement would still be true.
Asians love white people and Hispanics love white people's money.

>Asians love white people
lol