>eats soy once

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o3Y6aQSSPIo
veganhealth.org/articles/soy_wth#fn122
youtube.com/watch?v=2bJ44nYBNkM
youtube.com/watch?v=y8XCgeDwSEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fuck is wrong with your skull, faggot? goddamn nickelodeon looking motherfucker

Also eats nothing but processed food and never works out. What does soy have to do with it?

more like,
>doesnt play sports
>doesnt go to the gym
>doesnt have a job based on physical labour
>eats/drinks excessive carbs
>plays too many video games
>slouch from staring at iPhone screens hours on end
and lastly,
>soy, estrogen infused diet

would suck those nips and im not even gay

Why would you take pics of yourself looking like this with your face showing and put them on the internet for everyone to see?
The fucks wrong with people.

My thoughts exactly.

Facebook.

This is what a man who ate soy exclusively looked like.

Conan O'Brien has really hit the skids

Asians cook it and process it in such a way that it negates the phytoestrogens. Americans just throw it in shit and call it healthy because muh japs. Ironic, actually.

Holy shit that body makes me want to puke. Never eating soy again. BRB lifting weights and then eating bacon and eggs.

>Asians cook it and process it in such a way that it negates the phytoestrogens
can we please please be just an ounce less fucking retarded?
and this is coming from a guy who unironicaly enjoys anime

Milk
>peer-reviewed study shown to inhibit testosterone production in men and boost estrogen
>contains mammalian estrogen

Soy
>some infowars guy who shills his brain pills that contain soy blames soy for his bitchtits

really gets the noggin joggin

ive never eaten soy in my life and this is me
it’s from being sedentary and eating trash

It's a very simple formula:
>Americans are stupid
>I'm not American
>Therefore I must be smart

Jesus christ lad, get your shit together. You're wasting your potential, it's sad.

sorry, I should have mentioned that used to be me, i’ve lost 45 lbs since then, almost there

Oh OK let's just ignore science because it hurts the snowflakes feelings. I challenge you to produce one piece of evidence that refutes my point
>inb4 you produce evidence
I'm not the smart guy who is calling others stupid. A smart dude like you obviously has some specific peer reviewed literature to act so hostilely

>ive never eaten soy in my life and this is me

Doubt it, if you eat meat or animal products, you ate soy because that's what the animals are being fed.

How much soy has this one had?

Then why do they have small frames, feminine features and small dongs?

censored version, I added a beard to

Looking good, just keep going until you've reached your goal! Best wishes and good luck to you.

Damn, this chick has a sexy midsection

Actualy estrogen would cause fat to be preferentially deposited on the butt/thighs. Belly fat is masculine. Even the skinniest otters have some.

as much as I love the soyboy meme and calling others soyboys, if you actually believe that eating soy products gives you estrogen or turns you feminine, you are borderline retarded

If you are borderline retarded you may be eating too much paste.

This guy actually has a full grasp of the situation. I thought I was the only one.

>t. autist

I've been drinking soy milk since I was 13 and I have a cup breasts now.

My belly is like that but rounder.
This is due to years of excessive alcohol consuption though.
My diet is generally healthy and I don't consume soy to my knowledge.

Would you mind if I kissed your belly?

Cheap bait. That's the front end of continued alcohol abuse.

average liberal

If you really wanted to.

congrats on the baby

youtu.be/o3Y6aQSSPIo

nice broscience faggot.

Is that hbomberguy?

haha i know right what a numale

genetics mainly, caucasian people survived the end of ice age climate change by becoming white to absorb for vit d and became lactose tolerant. The asians survived the ice age by becoming smaller more resource efficient with smaller extremities so they were less likely to get frostbite. Them being small started way before they ever cultivated soy as a crop.

>american indians crossed into america from asia during the ice age
>they ended up being fucking strong and virile af
>no soy in their diet

Really makes you start thinking like a /pol/tard.

different climate, different resources, localized differently also 15,000+ years to adapt iceage ended in ~8,000 years ago. So in a sense they got to warmer areas sooner and developed in accordance with larger abundance of resources. Our modern way of life has kind deadened those adaptation forces around 4 to 5 thousand years ago so they basically stopped evolving along practical lines. If they didn't asians would probably look more like natives today.

I am genuinely interested in seeing the sources for this.

Perhaps a class on evolutionary biology before you take the oath?

holy shit do you eat activated almonds bro

pretty much everything on soy you'll ever want to know
veganhealth.org/articles/soy_wth#fn122
he hyperlinks all the sources too so if there's something you're iffy on just take a loot at it. Most of the stuff on the linked articles on the alleged feminizing effects of soy are pretty through and generally undisputed by actual scientists.

It's a fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=2bJ44nYBNkM

what the fuck

fuxache, eating catastrophic amounts of soy can increase your oestrogen ..... moderate ammounts do fuck all.

this was a meme on Veeky Forums several years ago that nobody took seriously

People are into weird shit, especially homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8XCgeDwSEg

it was propaganda started by the dairy lobby around 2005 when soy milk was actually starting to get a foothold in the market. Men are easy to scare when it comes to threatening their testosterone or masculinity.