Meanwhile

in America....

Thank you based costco

for me, it's the chicken bake. the best costco food court sandwich.

Costco has the best little food court. I love it.

costco pizzas are amazing if you take em home and stuff em in the oven for an extra 5 minutes

>large illustrated menu in full view from anywhere in the foodcourt and even beyond

Meanwhile in Ikea:
>small obfuscated menu boards which are only visible while immediately in front of them, which means you don't know what's on them until you're right in front of the food they're displaying anyway
>which means the entire food court is a line of people shambling very slowly trying to see what's even available in the first place
>which means only so many people are allowed in the line at once because they're all stuck in there for half an hour just browsing
>which means there's an even longer pre-line lineup outside of the court full of people waiting to get in
>there are no menus in the pre-line, which means you are waiting upwards of half an hour to be allowed into the real line until finally you can see what's even in the food court in the first place

Fuck you, Sweden.

>not a single fatty pictured
You played yourself, op

>All beef hot dog or Polish

I'm not American so, what's the difference?

They're different types of sausage.

"All beed" I can get but what's a "Polish"?

Costco food court is amazing. Simple menu, good service, good food. And it's cheap.

a polish hot dog is like a regular but stupid.

Jealouse eurotrash detected

It's a hot dog sized kielbasa I think

Its a polish sausage. Whats the problem?

Same as a hot dog but can't read as well

>Meanwhile in Ikea:
Maybe your local Ikea, I've never seen what you're describing anywhere else.

How can europoors ever compete?

i just moved to canada and the pizza is shit
the poutine at costco is shit
the sausages are worse

this is the opposite of what was supposed to happen

I could go for two of those Polish right now, with kraut and mustard. Polish is always best under a heap of kraut.

had the turkey and provolone sammich yesterday for lunch. that's my favorite sammy

OP is silly, but Costco has locations in Europe. With food courts.

Thy arent lardbeasts like your average sharting amerimutt

Costco food courts that are located outside and open to the public are bullshit. A lot of us work hard for our money and pay for these memberships to keep riff raff like these AWAY from our food and our dining areas. This just bring the quality and service down. Costcos like these should be demolished.

>getting anything but the meatballs at ikea

Literally anyone can get into a costco if they get a gift card.

>not a single fatty
>both people at the counter are spilling out of their clothes and the woman on the far right is the poster child for THICC memes

recently got a BJ's membership because it is close to my place.
>tfw no hot food stand

even the pictures look bad

Baked chicken?
Turkey and provolone?
Caesar salad?
THOSE FAT FUCKS.

sauce.

>>All beef hot dog or Polish
>I'm not American so, what's the difference?

“Polish” is easier for most people to say then “kielbasa” (a beef & pork sausage).

god I fucking love their chicken bakes

>Meanwhile in Nipland

I miss the pulled pork sandwich but the burger is actually better. Still wish they had both.
So now lads,
>1 Turkey Sandwich+1 PP/Burger+2 Churros or froyo
Or
>whole pizza
Their pizza is even better if you crisp it in your oven more.

That caesar looks terrifying. Like some autistic child separates every ingredients across the plate.

kek. Assuming it's because costco plebs might not know what "kielbasa" is.

Is this bait? Basically everyone in the photo is overweight...

Yeah, I don't know how Canada fucked up the pizza so bad. The poutine would be okay if they used veggie gravy like the US does but they use shitty meat byproduct gravy instead. The boiled hotdogs are the closest thing to worth it for their bottom of the barrel price but they're just boiled fucking hotdogs.

Even without a gift card anyone can walk in the exit and go to the foodcourt.

damn, ill have a bulgogi bake with a guava smoothie

>20oz soda
>with refill
>124 grams of sugar

How do we fix America?

Whatever.

If everyone is that weight then wouldn't it be average weight?

Neural implants that allow information to be loaded directly to the brain like in The Matrix.

It depends if you're talking about what the average person DOES weigh vs what the average person SHOULD weigh.

I find it funny that not only is the entire picture itself much more clear than the American one, but the pictures of the food are as well.