Im getting a new oven and range installed today. Im excited

Im getting a new oven and range installed today. Im excited

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2GchQ3orB0
amazon.com/Cooks-Standard-16-Inch-Stainless-Rectangular/dp/B075398M35/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1513819037&sr=8-14&keywords=roasting pan ceramic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where's the gas line?

oh no no no noo NO NO HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

cool new blog post

>installed

Make sure you tip your installer woof woof

Better be a gas stove

Obviously it will be, you can see the gas socket down there near the floor.

user...

>inb4 its a glass top

>burgers install a shooting range in their kitchen
Do you really do that?

Yep

what else are you supposed to do while waiting for your water to finish microwaving

youtube.com/watch?v=c2GchQ3orB0

Don't be silly. He's probably rural and has to go electric because he doesn't want to get raped by the unregulated propane jew. Notice the wood floors instead of tile in the kitchen. That's as flyover af.

>Notice the wood floors instead of tile in the kitchen
holy shit just noticed this. who the fuck does this?

>I've never stepped foot in a house made before 1950

I live in a building made before 1950 and I have tile in the kitchen.

Plebs.

Then it was 100% renovated at some point. Lots and lots of buildings with original flooring have wood floors.

Why do you have a keyboard in your kitchen?

>stainless steel countertop with white drawers
my pants
>he doesn't keep his home controls system in the kitchen
this is actually pretty normal but usually on a tablet nowadays

How else would you shitpost on Veeky Forums?

how else would you program the avocados

no taste

I swear to god, get your self a real man's gas stove top or have your cockles restrained from their true potential.

There's nothing wrong with an electric stove.

Running new gas lines can be incredibly expensive.

its on its way just got the call. im a renter btw, i didnt choose the floors, i dont even know what kibd of oven is showing up. obviously not a gas stove.

where is this keyboard i dont see it anywhere

heres the old one

It's probably an old house you dumbshit.

Still, if a chicken duck faced woman rips off his dad's face, he will have to change the floors

and here it is. whoever said glass top you were right

i pooped my diaper

This is like a Disney movie where the underdog triumphs.

This sure is exciting.

do i need to get a razor and that cleaner bullshit? or can i just use a scotch pad and some dishsoap like a normal person

I mean, either you do what 99,9% of people do, or you "crack the code" and just use a belt sander or something on that shit, I mean it's all the same right?

get a magic eraser, they kick ass. but no, a glass top doesn't need much special care. try not to scrape it

Don't put cast iron on it unless it's enameled, you'll scratch the fuck out of it.

who gives a fuck it's a rental

Or just pick up your pans instead of dragging them around the glass like a retard.

The owner might keep some of your bond if it looks like not just regular wear and tear.

im going to break its cherry with a pizza

When you heat the pan it expands slightly and causes micro scratches in the cooktop

Just buy the cleaner you cheapskate, it's like $4 and lasts a year. If you actually clean it once a week you'll never have to use a razor.

I've never thought of this.

Does this actually happen? Who the fuck though a glass cooktop was a good idea.

If your landlord comes up to check your stovetop with his magnifying glass tell him to go fuck himself, that's normal wear and tear.

you do, unless you feel buying a new one to replace it, you fucking retard

>a renter btw

Good goy. Enjoy your new used stove that I bought in harlem just for you.

Is it at least induction? Or did you fuck up and get one of those hot glass shits?

RIP
At least you didnt pay for it.

You're not even my real dad, you can't tell me what to do

nice, I cleaned my oven inside and out after thanksgiving. My turkey dripped real bad everywhere

Well I mean the roast will be in there for a few hours and you shouldn't leave the kitchen while cooking so...

Just buy a cast iron pan that is enameled on the bottom, they're like 10 bucks on eBay.

naw I prefer the fluoride nonstick coatings, good for your teeth

Does anyone do a lot of roasting, I need a good pan like this for my pork shoulder

amazon.com/Cooks-Standard-16-Inch-Stainless-Rectangular/dp/B075398M35/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1513819037&sr=8-14&keywords=roasting pan ceramic

>I need a good pan like this for my pork shoulder
Why? just use a layer of onions, carrots and celery to keep what ever you roast off the bottom of the pan
Nice upgraded stove OP, happy days are here again I'm sure. how did the pizza pie turn out?

I guess that works

I'm not telling you what to do, feel free to fuck up your rented shit as much as you want like the dumbass you are

im only replying wirh pics.. before and after shot cause im bored

looks ok, I would add ham and pineapple. did you make do from scratch?

done

>have to reach over hot burner to adjust heat

Designed by idiots.

I feel bad 4 people without gas stoves. They really are so much better. Induction heats really unevenly.

honestly the best thing for a rented place. you don't have to worry about 15 years of gross shit that fell under the burners

omg yes, wtf also if something is cooking in oven steam comes out right on the knob

Any reason why you chose fresh jalapenos over picked ones? I doubt the tomatoes are tart enough, so the pickled peppers would have helped there.

Dont have any pickled jallies. Had 4 fresh left over from a curry/chilli i use them in

>building not renovated since 1950
smells like oklahoma in here

Cool. I also user fresh ones instead of bell peppers, they taste almost the same and add some heat.
I don't see a lot of browning on the crust, at what temp did you bake it and for how long?

525 is as hot as it will go. i didnt time it. 15 or so minutes on bake and about 2 min under the broiler. honestly i couldnt wait. i havent had an over since oct.

I don't know why but this made me actually laugh out loud. I woke up my dog. I think it's funny because of the "Harlem" part. I don't want any association between the food I eat and black people. What could be more disgusting?

That is pretty cool
Good for you

it's a style choice. kitchen designfag here, and i can tell you that while almost no one does this anymore, it's perfectly fine to do so. you've simply got to be very anal about cleaning up any spills and how you treat it.

if you're a person who takes care of shit meticulously, you can have lovely hardwood floors throughout your home if that's what you want. same reason people can have marble or soapstone countertops or marble/travertine tiles or a bunch of other things that are gorgeous in the right setting, but need the proper maintenance and upkeep in order to not look like crap in short order: brass fixtures, honed granite, butcher block, super sharp weeb knives, fine china, etc. etc.

It loks nice but hose stools are composed of utter eurocuck designer fagfotry. I bet some german hans bitch ass came up wih that. The drawer handles have an office space aesthetic.

same designfag who just posted. that's very nice. hate the super low back stools though. they don't make for comfortable seats in the long term if anyone's gonna sit and talk for a while, that's just not nice. otherwise i like the choices for the most part. while i'm picking nits, i think using the same the handles on all of the cabinets, regardless of height is just silly and prioritizes form over function. while i'm at it, why the low cabinets along the left wall followed by all pantry cabinets? seems like far too much storage and that space could've been used for other purposes

> the lighting on the island makes it look like a rendering tho. seems out of place or the focus of spotlights for that particular shot by whoever staged it.

Looks fucking horrific

Not nearly enough cheese, and sausage wih that jalepeno would have been so good, but like a faggot you choose not to add meat because younare on your way to soyboy land

Stupid af question implying the pizza is some gourmet masterpiece OP concocted or even had the potential to be.

I really love the 8 miles of bare uneven crust
Imagine sitting down to eat pizza someone made you and that is the piece you get lol

His is anti getting laid food, ladies if a guy makes u pizza like that, most def dont fuck him . Save your pussy for somehing worth it

>flyover
1.obsessed
2. I cleaned a lot of houses in the Midwest, and not one of them had wood in the kitchen. If you must know what material flyovers use in their kitchen to satisfy your obsession, it's linoleum, oftentimes printed to look like wood.
3. Only place I've seen with wood kitchen floors was in upstate New York.

>he doesn't know you can clean those

Tell me how I know you're a nigger

Nice i just got an ilve oven and highlander stovetop installed. Got a new rangehood as well.

wow youre very close. im about 1.5 hours from newyork state