Bacteria Poop

What's your favorite cheese? How do you use it?
Mine is goat cheese
i put it on pizza, conservatively

velveeta cheese /thread

Smoked gouda by itself or maybe melted over some crackers

>when the Cuban restaurant puts a thicc slab of manchego in the ham baguette

Wew lad

I’m a sucker for pepper jack too

Manchego is pretty good. I like to "bread" it in finely chopped almonds and bake at high heat until crispy on the outside, then drizzle over garlic+red pepper infused olive oil. Serve with crusty bread. hnnnngh

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be either smoked cheddar or pecorino romano.

>Not Velveeta

>europeen is angry that he can't get velveeta

Sure, it's not good cheese, but it's supremely satisfying if you treat it right.

>implying satire

>Poop
xD

goat cheese masterrace!

i love it with salted cashew & dried plum

It's good, but I remember from eating that stuff as a child that it gets old real quick, so it's not really a daily cheese desu.

?

I also love basic goat cheese. I like having it with some crackers and fruit for lunch.

>bacteria poop

silly user bacteria don't poop. poop is made of dead bacteria so the very concept is silly

all cheese is delicious, but my favorite major brand so far is Cabot cheeses. My local wal-mart use to sell some and I got addicted but they stopped carrying it for some reason.

Not sure if ordering it online is degenerate or not

>degenerate

If you're not sure what a word means, just a pick a different one.

not sure if it is of high moral standards to order cheese online

>xD
B)

>poop is made of dead bacteria
This is incorrect.

I currently have some truffle formaggio and some manchego in the fridge. I'm also a fan of port wine cheeses when properly made; preferably soft and not semi-soft.

are you french