It's the thirst thirstiest time of the year

Where were you when LeGod got the best beverage of all time for da land?

>Hey kids if you wanna be a pro athlete like me remember to drink your Soda!

You ever notice how disgusting soda is when it loses all its carbonation? The bubbles make you think it's good when it's artificial garbage. It doesn't even quench your thirst. It just makes you thirstier. Drink carbonated water instead.

Why does his jacket say "LBJ"? That's Lebron James right? His middle name is Raymone. Is this some sort of subtle jewry trying to sully the name of LBJ?

Fuck this overpaid sack of shit

Le Bron James
L B J
literally how stupid can you be like for reals.

that's not how initials work you dumb nigger

thats how initials work for black people

Fucking carbonation is so fucking gross. I love when pop turns flat; its the only way i drink it. I also enjoy flat beers like Guinness more so than cuck lite

fuck black people

>didn't learn what syllables are in his trailer-park homeschooling

initials are not based on syllables, faggot

>didn't learn how initials work in the ghetto

Fuck this ad

Why do niggers consider themselves humans bros?

>Telling the greatest bball player on earth how to initialize his name

Do they though? The personification of blacks is a westerner/jew meme

*apehoop

Vlad, pls, don't you have a divide and conquer strategy to implement in another country for now?

>assumes it's initials with no evidence
>gets proven wrong
>sperg out

so easy

Dividing is literally the only way for both blacks and whites to succeed doing anything, the forced mixing is a wrench in their societal structures all together. No culture succeeds like that. The last thing anyone wants for burgers is division.

>divide and conquer was literally taught as a Psyops strategy when I trained as an MI officer
>divide and conquer as an effective tactic was outlined in Sun Tzu's, "The Art of War" in 500 BC
>no one benefits from ethnic division in the US

Christ, would you pull your head out of the sand for 5 seconds?