Guilty Pleasures Thread

This is a thread dedicated to all the off-beat but well-intentioned food in our lives. Post the kind of shit you make for yourself when you just have that fucking itch, and ideally explain it a bit. Think like something that genuinely tastes good to you but you'd feel ashamed to serve to a guest.

>Pic related
I love hard boiled eggs a whole lot. Whenever I don't feel like cooking a goddamn thing I'll do 4-6 hardboiled eggs and just coat them in a ton of spices, Tony Chachere's creole seasoning, and some Chipotle Tobasco.

My guilty pleasure that I have to regulate or else I might kill myself one day eating too much is chips and salsa. I usually make it so hot that I can't get out of bed for the next two days.

>I usually make it so hot
legitimately my beef jerky mindset otherwise I'll houdini the entire bag in 3 minutes.

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
Really gets my noodle goin'

gotta be careful with them slippery noodles

I could easily eat 1lb of braunschweiger in one day. It's been nearly a year since last time, I should remember to buy a roll tomorrow.

ive never had that before but i do enjoy making a banh mi with this spread

Thin sliced and fried, with eggs on a nice thicc toasted roll. God damn it's good for breakfast, but I'd probably kill myself if I had nothing else to feed a guest with.

spam is so under-rated
people think its mystery meat, but its just ham, pig fat and pork shoulder meatloaf
delicious too, I could eat it on everything if only it wasn't incredibly high in calories

Every single one of you guys might be me, because I love all of this shit.

Although I tend to jack my kraft dinner up with whatever cheese I have on hand. Blue cheese in that shit is dope

Fucking sodium too. I fucking love spam tho.

You guys are legitimately making me want Spam right now.

What the fuck is wrong with this place.

I cannot stop eating this shit and I don't know why.

Banana bacon sandwhich.
One of my girlfriends introduced it to me.
It was weird co cook banana but it taste good and very filling.

I know why

>

Carne asada fries. It's super bad for me but I eat them only when I get paid. Twice a month isn't that bad right?

Peanut butter and banana for me. Bonus points for some homemade jam or just sliced strawberries in with it.

Try to cut it to once a month

try it with honey

there's something weirdly compelling about the smell of potted meat

msg is just synthetic umami boy

I could literally eat an entire bag of these in one sitting.

I love hot cheetos & yogurt.

Tony's is that mother fuckin jam.

smart food doesn't make you smart you fucking pleb

God yes, I fucking love that stuff.
I have eaten a whole bag in one sitting on multiple occasions.
t. fatty

Aww man...
Fine.

This shit, I dont eat any other candy that this really and when I do get it I eat the whole bag in a day. Can't fucking stop.

Stouffer's macaroni and cheese covered in sliced chicken tenders, Velveeta, and Frank's Red Hot or super loaded chili cheese dogs. I'm living in the UK now and can no longer properly have either. :(

These sluts.
I will fucking OD on these bastards.
If they get a little bland after a while, I'll get some """"good"""" quality sharp cheedar, and slice off little bits and make some sort of redneck hors d'oeuvres.
Hummus and pita chips or fresh flour tortillas with a little butter are close runners up.

best post itt
i eat these fuckers until they rub my tongue raw

This. You can let it sit and the honey side get crispy.

spam and rice with some pineapple and shit

Pickles with peanut butter

my friends rip on me for using "ham butter"

My ex would make these when we would go on a stoner-parade. She even taught me how to make them. U can make them with wallnuts or white chocolate too. very delicious.

Bacon
BACON
BAACOOOON
BAAACCCOOOONN
It's the essence of life
BACON!
Also pork belly.

Kettle brand are the greasiest chips I've ever had in my life. I love them.

I haven't made it since MS, but I used to really like making peanut butter pie. I had just started baking then, and I only made really bad cookies that tasted like bread and PB pie. I once tried to give some to old friends that came over one day, and they looked at me like I was crazy. It's embarrassing just remembering it...

>pic related and an 8oz red bull is 10/10 life fuel

Forgot pic