What is Veeky Forums opinion on a&w?

what is Veeky Forums opinion on a&w?

I like their cream soda well enough.

their food quality seemed to drop pretty hard when they got bought out a few years back.

Good in Canada, shit in the USA

>obligatory Bang's post

You had to grow drinking that shit, otherwise it tastes like herpes.

chipotle sauce is pure sex

Soda is gud. Never age there because there probably isn't one in my state(NM)

so i assume you grew up tasting herpes

Worst of the fast food chains in Malaysia.

Barq's > A&W > Mug

the only one that I ever went to was located at the mall and I'm pretty sure I only had the little corn dog nuggets every time I went. they were always fried fresh and tasted great. fuck I love corn dogs
as for the soda pop, all root beer tastes the same to me. I was a big root beer drinker in my late teens so It didn't matter if it was barqs, a&w or faygo, I liked it all. I still drink it, but not very often

Had it as a kid once, it was fucking awful, and the location closed down a bit later. Haven't been to once since and not sure I ever will since there are so many other options and I rarely eat out anymore.

I prefer Bang's but A&W does have the whole hamburger chain going for it

Its probably the best fast food chain in Canada. The food is phenominal. If it's different in the states then i'm sorry yankee bros.

The way it is in Canada now is the way it was in the USA back in the late 70s- early 80s. I miss those days.

I been there twice and both time fucking awful food. The two restaurants happened to be in poor areas so perhaps that made a difference.

My local one got rid of the keg tap and the root beer has never tasted the same.

So nice having the ability to get fast food poutine whenever you want. My mall in New York had an A&W restaurant a long time ago and it was incredible.

kino

They still have decent root beer

gimme those chubby chicken strips bud

Canadian A&W is great. Mama Monday’s FTW.

If it's not Hitler, McChickens, or crab legs served at the theater, I don't like it

HIRES is the one to rule them all.

I only get root beer floats and cheese curds

Back in the late 1980s-90s my buddies and I would stop at the A&W restaurant in Standish every time we went Up North camping.