Why do nignogs enjoy this dish so much?

why do nignogs enjoy this dish so much?

COOKS HEEM SUM DEM COLLA GREENS MMM HHMM AND SUM DEM CHITLINS OHHH LAWDY AN DON FOIGET DAT MELT IN YOU MOUTH COINBREAD YE AH HA AWRIGH

Because it tastes good. Corn bread tastes good, too. Not a big fan of chitlins, though.

DI SOMEBODY SAY FRY CHIKEN?

You could have used a worse picture for greens. Usually when I see them they're boiled until they lose color and look like baby shit, and very little else in it besides a few pieces of equally shitty hock.

Precisely this. Chitterlings and tripe just taste like you walked into a dirty cowbarn with your mouth open.

Ooh hoo, dat' er watuhmelyon!

I'm a rich white guy and I love collard greens. I make them pretty often. Garlic, onion, chicken broth, a smoked turkey leg or wings, maybe some fennel seed and red pepper.

It's Irish.

Go back to chikin tendied dipped in mayo, Muttlander.

It's delicious. What other reason do they need. Also, white southerner here. Hit that with some pepper vinegar and after your first bite you'll feel your dick grow like the Grinch's heart.

It's good
is this funny to you?

I'm white as snow and I enjoy all of these things.
This is a fucking stupid thread

>She doesn't find collard greens and cornbread delicious
I feel sorry for you.

You may not be black but you certainly are a nigger, OP.

That's racist

at least be funny if you're going to be an asshole

I found one. Get a rope.

>tfw grew up eating all parts of animals and really love stomach, tripe, and all of the other organs
Also, OP. Collard greens cooked with tons of animal fat and bacon is god tier. Especially if your fat black grandma makes it. I only make cornbread on thanksgiving every couple of years but it's another GOAT component to a proper american holiday meal.

Its because all blacks are from the South. Literally all southern people love fried chicken, grits and cornbread.

Thanks for flaunting your male white privelege