How is there cheese in these? How do you "bake" cheese? It melts, in my experience. Like with baking a Pizza

How is there cheese in these? How do you "bake" cheese? It melts, in my experience. Like with baking a Pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYAd2oA7WDM
youtube.com/watch?v=gxOTPTMyiHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because it not cheese, it powder made from dairy product

i was going to disagree and call you a troll, but then i realized you are probably right. sad state of affairs.

well they probably take cheese but they powderize it until it not cheese anymore and bake it into a cracker

ok so you have no idea what you are talking about. it was a legit-sounding post, anyway. cheers buddy. ive done plenty of that myself.

of course Im an expert on forchins

Not all Cheese melts retard, there are plenty of baked goods made with hard cheese Wich is too dry to melt

eat my ass

thats the only answer i was looking for. no need to call one a retard. you must be some french, ghetto-slum dwelling baker whose last 3 patriarchs were ham and cheese croissant makers.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYAd2oA7WDM
This is how industrial cheese crackers are made. is essentially right.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxOTPTMyiHU
This is how you do it at home. By not using a super-high ratio of cheese that is grated and folded into dry flour that coats it and creates a savory kind of shortbread dough. One of these days I'm going to make my own crackers.

How the fuck does a grown adult not know that there are different kinds of cheese? Do you think it all comes in 64 slices packs or something?

God, disgusting. What a sick, frankensteinian misadventure.

Cheese includes plenty of moisture. It all melts if its a real cheese. DUH.

>someone gives good answer
>go /pol/ish
>take a shit and go to bed
/b/tard reporting here

She's so plain that I don't even register her as a naked woman. I don't know what I thought it was, but not a naked woman.

Love that geeky voice along with informative talk. I'm not a cook at all but for the same reason I like Binging with Banish

So low bait, but god damn you are a faggot. Most girls would fuck that woman

I would make crackers with her and I'm not a girl

>geeky
He has the chaddiest voice possible you god damn normalfag

i think he's taking about the "how it's made" lady

It says 100% real cheese on the package

well Papa johns pizzas are topded with 100% REAL pizza cheese.

It's just figuring out what the hell pizza cheese is, and realizing that "REAL" is in all caps and copyrighted.

Try cooking a slice of cheddar cheese in a frying pan on medium heat for a bit. The fat comes out and I guess it fries the rest of the cheese which ends up being crispy like a cracker.

This must be bait, I know cheddar can be baked into things like bread (because I've done it and it's delicious). Crackers are much different so I imagine you could bake cheese into them easily also. In fact homemade cheese crackers are my next baking adventure.

Alright cucks

Cheeze its or gold fish?