Just one? I'll see you to the bar, follow me

>Just one? I'll see you to the bar, follow me.

No I want the corner booth.

>user eats alone and expects to get seated at a booth or table for 4

ex-hostfag here. You ALWAYS ask them if they want a booth or table, if they want to go to the bar they'll tell you.
Also if you eat at a booth by yourself when it's fucking busy the host will hate you.

Why should I sit at the bar when I don't even drink?
Why should I not be able to have maximum table comfy space just because I'm by myself?
Plus I need a bigger table to hold my iPad stand, Wii U and 2DS stand.
Luckily the local Chili's knows I need the extra room but it makes me angry as hell when I get a shitty little table at a nice restaurant like Macaroni Grill or PF Changs when I'm paying good money to eat and I usually need more than one entree anyways.

I don't tip the hostess and if I find out my tip is going to her I'll take it back myself. Hostesses are the laziest vilest niggers in FOH. They are the scum of the fucking earth and all they do is try and cram me in a shitty corner with no leg space while a table full of senile pieces of shit get the king's banquet table. Fuck them so much

>implying I even got tips.
I remember when I was a host that you had to seat a party at each server's section of the restraunt. So if you get shafted and put into a small booth it's probably because the servers will autistically screech at you to give them more people for "muh tips". Also yeah hosts are lazy as fuck lol.

I know this is just shitposting, but sitting in the bar doesn't necessarily mean sitting on a stool at the bar, it just means the bar area

>nintenfats

Decent shitposting

>actually, my good sir, for two today
>show him my waifu body pillow
>his smile dissapears and is replaced by enough jelousy to make him physically uncomfortable whenever he glances over to me and my fiance
>seated at my favorite booth
>waitrsss comes over to take our orders and is shocked to see that *i* am no longer on the menu
>order the fried chicken, inion rings, hot dogs with fries and a seltzer
>the lady will have a ceaser salad and tap water
>waitress walks away with our order laughing at jokes she thinks to herself to try tl get over me
>we have a lovely meal and take the rest of my date's salad home
>host opens the door for us and still queasy with jelousy thanks is for dining there
>Acerola and i joke about how none of the staff there would be able to handle a gal like her normally, but even more so now that i have headcannoned her and modified the inside of the pillow to be a trap
Will tip slaves ever make anything of themselves or are they doomed to be servents forever?

Which Shinobu daki is it?

>regular at a local place
>good food, good people, cheap prices
>always tip well
>show up, the waitress recognizes me
>"Ah, right this way!"
>she seats me at a booth for four people, despite being alone
>complimentary coffee and enough for six refills
>within 10 minutes brings out my order
>eagerly asks how my food is
>literally bows to me as I leave, thanking me heartily for my tip

How about I sit where I want to sit because I am paying you money. What a concept.

I'm sorry sir, it's restaurant policy

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

what if the few are super fat and the many are from Kenya?

It's a privately owned company and they can sit you according to whatever policy they like. What are you gonna do, call the cops and say they won't give you a table? All you can do is take your business elsewhere.

>I'm sorry, I don't speak to faggots
>smdh
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out

I’ve never been forcibly sat in the bar. I’ve always been asked if I wanted to sit there for faster service or seating.

She wants your dick, user

>not sitting at the bar
Nothing better than walking into a crowded restaurant and taking two seats at the bar and getting instant drink and food service, while all the plebs wait for "Muh booth", enjoy your hour wait fgt

who the fuck goes to a restaurant alone. or the bar?

stay home its cheaper

Bar is the best spot to eat, wtf is your problem?
YOu can talk shit with the bartender, always get your drinks quick etc.
Sitting alone at a table in a full restaurant is just weird.

>Plus I need a bigger table to hold my iPad stand, Wii U and 2DS stand.
You went too far here.

>Employer sends you to a city 300 miles away for a week of training
>Pays for hotel
>Pays for travel
>Pays for food
>Hurr durr I can't eat in a restaurant by myself

Welp, I guess I'll just starve.

>get flat per diem from employer
>ask for a van at the rental place, sleep in it
>live off of cheap canned food and pocket the rest of the hotel/food money

>not being a NEET

>what are bills

I like it, just a little unbelievable, maybe revise and post it on /v/ or /tv/, they'll buy it.