Look what we're doing at the office!

Look what we're doing at the office!

disgusting poles

are you guys really not going to heat up the sausage?

nice

With smoked kielbasa, you really don't have to

What non-american third-world dump is this?

One that spent the money on some passable buns and mustard, evidently.

Did this occur in Poland or is there really somewhere in America where people will actually eat kielbasa and sauerkraut?

Why did the baker not put those buns in a paper bag?

Have you brought dumpster buns to the potluck again, user?

All over the country, especially in areas with a lot of Polish descendants like Pennsylvania. Pierogies too.

>Boetje's mustard

Midwesterner detected. I live within 5 miles of the factory.

OP here. Yeah I'm from the QC but I moved northeast and brought this stuff with me. As soon as some of my coworkers got a taste they ran out and bought kielbasa and rye. I'd never seen anything like it.

I would actually eat this with my coworkers instead of ignoring them and eating at my desk.

Nice! Wish I were there.

This reminds me of the time my polish co worker invited to his house for a "sausage party". I went and it was just a couple of his family members and people he knew from other jobs and shit. We basically just drank a lot of homemade beer and ate a ton of kielbasa with rye bread and like 6 different variations of polish mustard.
Since that day I started making routine trips to the polish market for bread, sausage, mustard, and pierogi.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fukcc again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking nerd.

>winecoolers
>milliondollar house

Is this fresh pasta?

It's a few years old.

>Fuck OC!

Keep doing you OP, food looks dope.

>He hasn't been to Massachusetts or Connecticut

Bruh, us Poles are fucking outchea in New England

is this pasta?

We had our Christmas potluck today, too. I made papaya salad.

Contributing to the obesity epidemic?

I could eat like that every single day along with beer and live a happy life.

t. a very very white male

Sausage and sauerkraut doesn’t contribute to the obesity epidemic you uncultured swine

Not bad. My manager made us lasagna, salad, and cheesecake. I thought she was joking at first, but she actually did make it and it was pretty damn decent

looks good.

I love sauerkraut and brown mustard, but people think I'm weird for it here.

This. I've mixed feelings about that realization though.