How healthy are your cu/ck/‘s diet?

How healthy are your cu/ck/‘s diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofobesity.org/inequity-obesity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>More than 4 in 10
I'd say it's more like "more than 6 in 10" based on how fucking obese every girl I meet under the age of 35 is.

ohhhhh say can you seeee!

Only if you live in a shit state.

>durr durr durr

not great. I don't eat much meat at all, but big on carbs and cheese. i try to increase the number of veggies in it.
seriously want to start intermittent fasting cus of all the supposed benefits. might try one day per week soon.

>intermittent fasting

Can you redpill me on this meme, friend?

Not him but NY master race reporting. Southernwhales and midwestblobs live in the south and mid-west respectively.

Veeky Forums /fasting/ general saved my life

Basically it's just great for weight loss and has all kinds of health benefits. You fast 1-2 days every couple of weeks and/or limit all your food intake to 1 meal every day.

You do whatever makes you happy, but intermittent fasting is a fallacious meme.

As for OP, my diet is horrendous. But it all works out since I lift. That being said, I’m out of commission for a while since I got a pretty bad hernia, and have since gotten slightly chubby. That’ll go away in no time though.

I live in Sacramento and 80% of the girls here are still fat as shit.

Yeah, sorry broseph, but when people reference California, they’re talking about Southern California, which dominates any chart or graph. You’re closer to being southern Oregon in terms of repeatability.

In terms of *relatability.

>Chart shows ALL of california being Lol sorry you're not REAL california xDDD
Oh fuck off with your "You're not in the real part of america" bullshit. You're just as bad as those retards who shout FLYOVER FLYOVER at everybody.

I like how Breitbart only talks about the stats for women even though American men are more likely to be obese,

That’s not what im saying at all you retarded dyke. Because of the San Diego and LA areas, there are a higher concentrate of people who conform to a certain style all in one place. It throws off the balance for such a large state.

You’ve obviously been hurt. I don’t blame you though. I’d be hurt too if I lived in a shitty ghetto city.

You aren't. Then again central US, not the midwest, is a few decades behind the rest of the country and not in a good way. Even the more developed areas usually have worse infrastructure than some developing countries. Don't feel bad though; both Virginias, Massachusetts, and I'm sure some other areas are just raping the general population.

The food I eat is healthy as fuck. Green Smoothie in the morning that's just barely sweet. Lunch is normally whatever I made the night before if I had any leftovers or a tuna or egg salad sandwich. Dinner is normally a small amount of meat or a couple of eggs with some kind of starch and as many veggies as I want. If I eat any sweets it's normally a small bit of frozen dark chocolate or a fruit after dinner. If I drink anything during the day it's typically water or unsweetened tea.

I fuck up at night though. Whiskey with beer chasers until I pass out.

Not him but he's not wrong. There seem to be a lot of fatties in your region compared to the more densely populated areas.

Do you go throughout life being a miserable fuck?

today user learns what population density is

Isnt that chart for elderly people?

Should've posted the new one. It's sad that I live in the least obesity ridden state in the U.S. but I still see quite a few fat people.

weird that san mateo county is fat. and looks like a penis

>Intermittent fasting
never heard of this meme

I think I'm doing pretty ok for my age (23yo)
Living by myself but my parents are close by, they help me with leftovers every now and then and we have a big get-together meal every sunday
pros:
>relative variety (fish at least once a week, legumes once or twice a week, chicken twice a week, red meat twice a week at most, fast food once a week at most)
>at least one serving of salad or greens every day
>no sodas
>most of the food comes from reliable sources (meat from the local butcher, greens from the farmer's market)
>oats everyday, my digestive system has been thanking me
>one coffee a day at most

cons:
>one or two snack bars every day
>luncheon meats relatively often (3+ times a week)
>smoking (not really diet but thought I'd throw it in)
>not much water

r8 me Veeky Forums

Pretty healthy. I deliver food on my bike for a little restaurant which serves a different meal every day, so my diet is pretty balanced. A lot of salad and fruit every day too. At home I mostly eat bread, eggs, more fruit, and coffee. I also burn a shitton of calories while riding my bike so I can eat at will and still lose weight (or lose fat and gain muscle mass).
However, for some reason, these past few months I've been waking up with a stomachache every morning. It seems every time I have an empty stomach, it starts to hurt. Nothing too terrible, it's more of an acidic feeling than actual pain, but it's still pretty annoying. It goes away after eating breakfast. I should go see a doctor eventually.

Do you also dry heave for no reason too? Had similar issue. It was my coffee on an empty stomach. Try switching brands of coffee. Add an ice cube to cool it down and weaken it. Or add some almond milk to it. Or wait until after you've put something hearty in your stomach to drink your coffee.

Gives me a better chance of landing a whale

My diet used to be pretty healthy but lately it's gone to shit because I was in a bad accident a few months ago and have been through three hospital stays and six surgeries on my leg, plus I picked up a C diff infection from all the antibiotics.
So I've had to make a lot of dietary compromises since I'm still on crutches and just making a sandwich can wipe me out, much less cooking a whole meal.
I'm actually not gaining weight, though. But I have lost noticable muscle mass and just feel shitty most of the time.
Once I get back on my feet I'm going to get uber strict on my diet and get back into shape.

what the fuck does that key even mean

Yeah but that's because it's mostly Mexican women.

I always have coffee with something to eat, never on an empty stomach. I also buy different brands and blends every time. I also went a week straight with no coffee and nothing changed. No dry heaves though, that sounds pretty awful

TX reporting in, fat bitches everywhere. Normal women are treated like untouchable supermodels.

>coastal liberal bronzed gods
>bible belt tubbies

The south's rates are severely inflated by black and brown women (mostly). Asians are so much lower than everyone else what the fuck.

stateofobesity.org/inequity-obesity/

Hmong women up north are plump as hell though. Not all asians are the same.

>Women of all races are fatter.
I see someone told them our penises hunger.

brek: two eggs, yogurt, and black coffee.

lunch: leftovers (or some kind of meat and veg), black coffee.

supper: some kind of meat and veg, green or herbal tea.

snak: clementine, apple, or plum

weekend: greasy and alcoholic binge fest

but what if I have a labor intensive job and can't just stay with one meal a day?

where's the legend?

Pretty good. I eat a lot of steamed/raw vegetables, and whole grains/beans. Lots of water. Meat about once per week with eggs/cheese/milk being staples. Bake my own bread, biscuits, etc. Not much sugar, if I have dessert it's usually homemade and I cut out 1/4 of the sugar, or I'll have oatmeal with walnuts and honey for a dessert. The majority of my meals are all homemade. I don't put too much value in the health reasons for using vinegar, I just like the taste of it and put it in/on almost everything, but it's supposed to be good for digestion.

LA here, went to MI a couple weeks ago. I was astounded at how much for I could buy for so little. Not good food either. The southern States would have better food but it's only good once your taste buds acclimate to the salt and fat

LA and Sac o' tomatoes are showing the same percentage range, tho

That's a stomach ulcer. I had the exact same thing; it went away when I ate. Go to a dr.; you will have to get a tube down your throat while you lie there barely sedated. It's uncomfortable.

Extremely unhealthy but I'm very thin. I eat on average only about 1 meal per day and it's usually garbage.

When you barely eat your body seems to crave those meals of pure calories.

Diversity did this.

I eat whatever the fuck I want, food I eat is mostly proteins. I don't eat carbs. But I'm obese strictly because I get no exercise and the second meal serving maintains my fat gourd. Only ever been able to lose weight with meds/an eating disorder/overexercise.
The dopamine I get from eating food is too damn enticing to give up, and I've been losing the battle for the past two years. I gained back the 100 pounds I lost in 2014. I haven't found another hobby that I enjoy as much as cooking and eating.
Wish there was a drug I could use to replace the feel good of food that's not heroin.

Tonight I made oden hotpot with green tea. Had quite a few helpings. Good shit.

Hey co/ck/, 916 here.

I barely ever see fatties though. Especially in the city. Most women are small

I should move there
t. ugly but thin

This. The outlier areas are like Santa Cruz and Mendocino county and stuff. I.e. actual unoopulated places

I'm not saying it's the niggers, but it's the niggers

The whites are whales too.

But the blacks popularize it and push up the numbers still, yes.

fugg

Not as healthy as I used to be. I'm right at 200 for my cholesterol, so I need to run more and eat better.

Running sucks, get a bike

It's actually mainly black women, black men aren't that much more obese than white men.

It does and I was thinking about it. The biggest thing is the convenience of just going for a jog instead of hauling a bike around and then biking away for half an hour. Maybe just use it to go the grocery store nearby.

your joking right? you serious? I'm at work right now and every white coworker here is a lardass. get over your sense of superiority, my 18-24 year old white male trump loving friend.

This. Obesity among US whites runs @ 35%. When you add in the other races it jumps a whopping 2%. And anecdely I live in an area of the south with about 1/2 white and half black and the vast majority of both are as obese af. A handful of whites are in decent shape and the rest are meth head skeletons.