Post foods that you didnt like before, that you now realize are amazing

Post foods that you didnt like before, that you now realize are amazing.

>ham and swish with ground mustard and mayo

holy fuck why was i such a little faggot

>ham and swish with ground mustard and mayo
>i such a little faggot
That one typo made your whole post very literal sounding.

Damn that does sound good

what typo
>why was i such a little faggot
is grammatically correct

i typed swish instead of swiss. sorry, its my first time having some booze in 6 months. kinda tipsy. but i did just have a ham n swiss with mayo and ground mustard and holy fuck was it good bb

Enjoy swishing down your ham and mayo.

enjoy being a retarded skeletor poster

I'm not sure how anyone could dislike ham and swiss sandwiches. OPs pic looks like the best ham and swiss sandwiches ever made
for me it's onions and mushrooms, I wish I had fresh mushrooms around all the time and a better variety than whats in the grocery stores around here.
and I think onions should be put in every savory dish now. can't get enough of either now

Don’t talk shit about skeletor you uncultured swine

Vegetables in general

Onions.

FIsh for me. Hated it when I was younger and even though I was [am] a huge weeb, I spit it up the first time I tried sushi. Can't get enough of it now and I'll frequently order and enjoy species of fish I've never heard of. Eel is my current favorite.

>Eel is my current favorite
Good taste.

Eel is god tier

eel might be the best food of all time

Fish really grew on me over the years but I'll never get raw fish/sushi. Cold, unappealing texture and unsatisfying.

real eel, fresh eel or freshly smoked eel?

Or do you mean generic packaged processed unagi, the type you get at cheap sushi restaurants, which is 50% sugar, soy & salt?

If it's the latter, you're a palatelet. You don't like eel, you like the idea of eating exotic food, and the taste of sugar. If you're a real nigga ur killing this eel in a river yourself with a harpoon or you know the nigga that did then you're hot smoking it or grilling it.

Literally every kind.

For some weird reason the only food I never liked as a kid was the casserole dish my grandmother made, whole leeks wrapped in ham and cheese and roasted in the oven. I still dont like it, pretty much the only thing I wont eat.

For me it's the jellied eel.

Wow the fucking shit people will eat, I can't even imagine how fucking awful that shit tastes

Used to hate sour cream. Now it's a stable when I eat Mexican.

sour cream dulls the flavor of mexican food. I like mexican food because it's so flavorful, no way I'm going to dull those flavors. sour cream is fine for mashed potatoes and dips though

>Now it's a stable when I eat Mexican

That would make it a hacienda.

>ground mustard
like you sprinkle mustard powder in your sammich?
what the fuck

>He doesn't swish down his sandwiches

This. The only acceptable uses for sour cream are baked potatoes, chips and dip, and scrambled eggs. It is a pussifying influence on anything with heat or spice.

Mix it with the mayo, presumably.

kek

i put onion and pickle on that shit too

Blue cheese.

>bread
>spinach
>mackerel
>bread
Anyone else found that they can barely taste fish after going a few years not eating it?

Why would I wanna do that?