Fresh Gordo Ramsay Vid

Screaming gook edition

youtube.com/watch?v=JNk3LW4cKa0

Why do so many white people like to use racist terms for all races?

why do you assume i'm white
i'm actually the resident self-loathing vietnamese here on Veeky Forums.
check out the video, they really were fucking annoying, screaming gooks so thus i called them as such. if they behaved like calm, civil and respectful men, i wouldn't be so quick to use a racial slur.

>racist terms
i literally see nothing racist about what was said so its not racist u cuck

Since when did people on Veeky Forums start caring about racism ? OH and btw ur a nigger.

Why are they such assholes?

Because we crackers can do it

?
Koreans like to be dramatic about everything its pretty standard.

no, they started off the show making gordon think it was semi-casual semi-serious, and then near the end the gay korean host starts pestering gordon and you can see he's visibly upset. he even said if they were in the uk he would cut his balls off and make it into a kimchi.

so the whole point of the show was to bait gordon into cooking in just 15 mins, and pissing him off. unsportsmanlike conduct. bad manners.

the 2 baseball players at least were good hosts.

imagine if gordon invited koreans onto his show, and he started fucking shouting at them for no reason.

>2017
>Accusing people of racism

It's pretty pathetic how legitimately offended they all seemed and then to put Gordon in that position of this ridiculous Chopped style competition unknowingly. Really seems like they invited him on the show just to be assholes in some sort of Between Two Ferns type thing but they're serious. You can see the moment when Gordon realizes this isn't some light hearted thing and he tries to bring the mood more down to earth. Also the guy he's cooking against says
>this is a chance to make my name globally known
They're taking this attempt to humiliate Gordon so seriously and trying to milk it for all it's worth. Like this is not a funny thing to watch. It's like those videos where they "prank" somebody by calling them a nigger. But not only did Gordon win he doubled down on the douche hosts

Nigger, say what?

Good bait. For future further effectiveness, call them wh*te pe*ple

>that ending
Gordon is one cheeky bugger

>Gooks do everything they can to get the advantage, and humiliate the ramsay
>become super serious out of nowhere
>15 fucking minutes
>screeching
>actively fucking with him
>not even labeling teh shit in the kitchen
>he still wins.

what a legend.

Koreans would be zips or zipperheads, the word origin is from the korean war, when their heads where hit with machine gun fire they were said to open up like a zipper.

Its a sign of retardation and mental illness.

because the potato fairy gave my mick great grandad a ghetto pass

you're cringe af

>butthurt gook

you're butthurt af

>It's pretty pathetic how legitimately offended they all seemed
I never got that impression. I think they were trying to wind each other up more than anything.

gordon should change his gay hair

but gorden is literally just scream guy
its more a character than actual critique

because they're detached/unintelligent asshats

Nah, that is how korean game shows generally go... Putting you on the spot and they also like to make it dramatic with how the hosts act. It does add a comedy aspect to it... It's the korean form of banter I guess.

If you watch the second video on this. You see the other chefs meal a bit more and realise that the steamed cabbage + brisket isn't that great. Especially when Gordon says they added avacado. That's generally a problem with korean cuisine is that they use the meme ingredients a bit tooo much.

t. Korean language learner

It's not like Gordon was trying to be nice in the first place.