Food Extremists

Vegan babies seem to die at a lot. It doesn't seem to stop the vegans though.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this image makes me see red

Official vegan response: "some omnivore babies die too, stop prosecuting us."

Poor shadiqua :((((((((((

>my parents wont let me personally increase our household food budget 125%

Only if she insists on getting vegan meat substitutes. A diet of regular ass veggies is much cheaper. But she will need to take more vitamins and mineral supplements.

This week Belgian judge Mieke Butstraen sentenced two parents to a suspended six-month jail sentence over the death of their seven-month-old baby Lucas. The couple owned a health food store in Beveren and fed the child vegetable milk made of "oak, buckwheat, rice, and quinoa," according to the BBC. He died weighing nine pounds, which is at least seven pounds underweight according to CDC numbers, and had organs that shrunk to half their normal size.

>killing a baby gets you a six-month suspended sentence in belgium
why do they even have a court system?

Meanwhile in the US...

>I can't cook for shit

Vegan here.
All of the cases I've ever heard of parents feeding their babies incorrectly until their death have been from raw foodists or holistic-hippie-don't-need-no-deodorant types. Some of them that come to mind are the quinoa milk couple and at least two that tried feeding their child nothing but apple juice.

These people are deranged. There has to be a portion of vanity and fear in not understanding that breastfeeding is optimal and won't deflate your tits, an overcompensation for anxieties of having even a LITTLE CHUB on your baby, fear that they might be putting autism in formula and plain old misunderstanding of nutrition.

"Journalists" also love a story like this since it allows them an easy hit-piece on the world's favorite punching bag, the soyboy. They only mention the extremely bizarre diet somewhere in the middle of the article, but usually nowhere in the headline.

Vegans need to pay extra attention to what they feed themselves, and like all parents, extreme amounts of attention to what they're feeding their newborns. If they're feeding them breast milk, they must make sure that they're in optimum health.

It's up to you to not be a retard and fall for clickbait on the same level as "50 times celebs spread their pussy by accident".

>I feed my baby a vegan but and quinoa milk because breastfeeding is just preparing them for evil carnivore bs
>I won't get them shots because autism is contagious, and I know everything
>I give my kids bleach enemas to "cure" them of parasites
Parents are retarded

bleach enemas... wat wut?

I met this white dude in Thailand that believes a 27 year old Nepali dude is God and can read his mind and alter reality. He hasn't eaten meat, dairy, eggs, or salt in 3+ years. Thailand attracts a ton of weirdos.

People use CD enemas to cure autism, some con artist lady told them autism is caused by parasites and bacteria, and that an industrial bleaching agent will remove these
What actually happens is the intestinal lining will rot away, and leave the body

Pic related is from some MMS freak parents fb

>the world's favorite punching bag
oh abloo bloo bloo, climb up on that cross I'll make sure your nails are cruelty free faggot.

>implying they're not doing the World a favour by ridding our collective gene pool of their retarded offspring

Personally, I just think that some vegans have the mentality of children. Don't get me wrong, there's stupid everywhere but it's a special kind of stupid when you'd rather starve your kid to death than feed them animal by-products.
A special kind of stupid that won't even associate with people who don't adhere to that lifestyle or make exceptions for literally anyone.

You understand that you're proving his point right?

Well-planned vegetarian/vegan diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes. ... Furthermore, vegetarians tend to have a lower body mass index and lower overall cancer rates.

Feeding your kid carcass, milk estrogen and animal pus will have worse effects. See American children.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19562864/

>my parents don't want my growth stunted and my mind fucked up

.t literal soyboy

Straight up murder gets you 2-3 years max in belgium/netherlands

this is why I am 100% serious when I say people should apply to have kids...

>fed the child vegetable milk made of "oak, buckwheat, rice, and quinoa

you know, it would be dead too if it would be fed only with cow milk ?
its not about vegan, only shit parents.

>be carnivores for 2 million years
>brain volume increases by 900cc
>become more and more omnivores around ~20K BC
>brain shrank 150cc
>people now choose to become vegans

thinken_emoji.webm

One or two a decade, as a result of not being fed at all.

Just b12 and D, which anyone who is knowledgeable and gives a fuck is already taking.

This. Bovine growth formula doesn't have the right macros for human infants. We require a much greater proportion of carbohydrate to fuel our rapidly developing brains and slow growing bodies.

Vegans would just tell you that ancient peoples were hunter gatherers and that although they ate meat the bulk of their diet was vegetables (even though modern veggies and grains are nothing like they were back then) and that they were healthier (because of the meat supplementing their diet, not their ancient vegetables).

Yes, that's a perfectly valid reply unless you can demonstrate a causal link with a vegan diet necessarily causing the baby to die.

Brain expansion was caused by cooked starches, not meat. You have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about.

Lol, the neanderthals were primarily carnivores and while their brain was larger, they weren't as intelligent as homo sapiens after evolving to a primarily plant based diet. Granted, the focus on a (((grain))) focused diet has ended up as a subjugation of the human race to a (((handful))) of pig slop providers, so there's that.

It’s obvious that a vegan diet alone isn’t enough for a growing baby. Most normal parents just have to worry about breastfeeding, safe in the knowledge that their body contains the nutrients the baby needs to survive. If you have to find outside sources of vitamins to give to your baby on the side, you’re doing something wrong. You shouldn’t have to treat your baby like a science experiment just so you can hold on to your silly beliefs.
For what it’s worth, these parents don’t deserve jail time. It should be punishment enough knowing that their lifestyle directly led to the death of a child.

Breastfeeding isn't vegan, you should feed them with soy milk

>pus

Punishing people for their crimes is soooo bourgeoisie
It's current year, your stupid rethuglikkkans

If you're so stupid you think industrial bleach applied to your baby's guts will help them, you deserve to have industrial bleach applied to your guts

Wtf man, they deserve a lifelong prison sentence. What they did is straight up child abuse resulting in the death of an infant.

* in prison

You forgot two words at the end

>my sister and niece have converted to the church of veganism
Help

Look on the bright side, it's one less fucked-up whiny soyboy running around.

If my kid wanted to go vegan that would be perfectly fine as long as they are willing to cook their own food and not go crazy over budget, I'm not making two dinners or wasting money on meat flavored soy

Fuck off retard. You can't feed a baby vegan formula period and have it be healthy.

This is what happens when you are over 35 and you still do the have a wife and children