Sucuk sausage

I just discoverd a nice turkish sausage called sucuk.What can i do with ist besides on toast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=claKN3Ny3cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With some onions, green peppers, pepper and tomato sauce on a pan they should be good

put some eggs in it like in shakshuka

youtube.com/watch?v=claKN3Ny3cw

Suuck

sucuk shakshuka?

I once had sucuk on a toasted bun with feta and red onion sauce. I felt like a fat fuck but it was pretty good.

Aw man I love sucuk
It's nice with fried eggs

give it the good

One of the most "traditional" foods in our household is bellpepper stew - just get a few savoury sausages, onions, bellpeppers and some canned and some fresh tomoes and make a stew. Its a very easy and quick dish apart from all the prep work of cutting the stuff up, and very good. I have to make it every time my brother comes for a visit.

Cooking sucuk is such a waste, it's much nicer as it is, in a sandwich.

there's a place near my job that makes oven baked wraps with those and they're fucking amazing

try them with some weak shredded cheese

depends on the sausage though. we have some turkish stores in town (germany) and most sell sucuk that is a little different (more ore less garlic, hotter or sweeter varieties you know)

Here im Germany they already sell in normal supermarkets like Netto or Kaufland etc

So cuck

Bigger turkstores have a meat counter, grocery stores usually just have shrinkwrapped stuff.

use it as a topping for pizza, or make a turkish pizza

Modify any dish with sausage to make a Turkish version. Modify the spices to Turkish spices. A lot of core stuff that goes with sausage (tomatoes, peppers, garlic, rice) will stay the same. Make a Turkish jambalaya with Turkish spices instead of Cajun-Creole.

What does it taste like?

Use it on turkish bread with fried eggs, some spring onions, green pepper, mushroom. At least that's how i ate it as a kid, and i always liked it.

You can also use it to make pasta with spinach sauce and sliced pieces of sucuk.

kinda like spicy plastic but in a good way

>ist

Look it up on wikipedia, Mehmet.

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T ERDOGAN ROACH

Those are pepperonis

Shove it up your bum bum

Suçuk is pretty good with eggs, my boy

>sucuk
>su cuk
>cuck sausage
Gtfo libfag

sucuk more like suckcock