Dear foreigners

Dear foreigners,

Please close your goddamn mouths when you eat in public. Thank you.

Regards,
America

Other urls found in this thread:

iancommunity.org/ssc/noise-sensitivity-autism
healthproper.com/chew-mouth-open-better-flavor-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=FEu41fpum5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Americans thinking they can school others on manners
BRUH

I used to work in an area with a large somali location.
The amount of those niggers who chew gum as loudly as possible is inhuman.
It's not that they just chew with their mouth open. But they chew as loud as they can, like they need to hear it so they can remember they're chewing gum or something.

I've mostly ever seen Americans do this.
Also
>eating with an arm below the table
>cutting everything into small pieces then eating only with fork
>drinking while mouth is full with food

DISGUSTING

Go to ramen bar when the cooks are taking their breaks and eating ramen.

*slrip slrip smack slrrp smack*.

Left without tipping.

You watch your mouth, or else I'll call the sharia police.

You're really fucking autistic.

>eating with an arm below the table
This must be an exclusively manlet thing.

Sorry, gook. Wypipo learned to eat soup without sounding like pigs at the trough

Naw, me too famalam. Slurping like that is horrendous. Shit practically makes me snap mentally. These people need to be dragged out in the streets and beaten half to death.

You're supposed to be as loud as possible to tell the chefs that your ramen is really good.

>cutting everything into small pieces then eating only with fork
s-sorry
i have autism
not a burger though

>>drinking while mouth is full with food
why the fuck are you keeping tabs on me like that?

sometimes shit is nasty and you gotta wash it down. sometimes I'm just trying out an interesting flavor combination,

fuck you

>getting mad at people who don't want to hold a knife for an entire meal
wut?

>this combination of mountain dew and kit kat is just what my refined palette was asking for

Fuck off burger

I get cotton mouth, I'll drink whenever I want you ballbiting eurotoad

Is that... Pickle Rick? XD

so you both have autism

iancommunity.org/ssc/noise-sensitivity-autism

Thanks doc! So can I printscreen this and hand it to my pharmacy for some good drugs?

Nice projection, EuroIdiot.

food tastes better when you chew with your mouth open. healthproper.com/chew-mouth-open-better-flavor-experience/

This is an across the board thing with all countries man. It's totally different in developed countries. Where you'll run across people with horrible table manners or excellent ones. Anyone outside the first world however is almost always suspect, even with nice families.

When I was a kid, at six years old my mother and father took my to a steak house and taught be everything I needed to know about table manners and I never forgot it. It was established before the meal, that was why we were there. Our table manners before were still better than a lot of what I've seen since then. There are some 3rd world people who are fucking horrendous however. ESPECIALLY mainland Chinese people. Don't even go there unless you want to see the worst dining behavior you will ever fucking see in your live. Or just general behavior. They're like fucking animals.

No, it doesn't.

Unless you're incapable of breathing through your nose while dining.

56%

i personally like to do the following:
>take one large bite
>chew a few times
>large sip of drink
>slosh around the food in my mouth
>gulp, but only swallow half
>wash, rinse, repeat
>on the last half of food in mouth, i spit it out, inspect it, then lick it up
>swallow
>burp as loudly as possible
>leave

>not horking as loud as possible to show your appreciation for the food
Third world barbarians

>fearing [sound]
Nope. Not scared of it. It just pisses me off to unbelievable proportions that some worthless shitstain who is sucking down precious air has the gall to eat worse than animals while flaunting around like the king shit of species.

WebMD also told me I have cancer, so I have cancer among never ending list of problems to self diagnose and diagnose others with.

>"stop chewing food with your mouth open"
>chew gum as loud as humanly possible

noice

I wouldve done the same thing

>America
youtube.com/watch?v=FEu41fpum5U

Not autism, it's misophonia, the hatred of sound. Certain sounds can make those with misophonia rage. Shit makes for unpleasant "quiet" meals. When others are eatinge even when I eat, I need ambient sound to match or drown out the sounds.

cotton mouth? from tea bagging your grandads dry ass balls faggot?

Gum is a luxury item in their country, and deserves to be flaunted as a sign of prosperity.

You're not supposed to tip at japanese places anyway

And quit biting your utensils, you Mongol!!

>being such a failure that you cant even bring yourself to hold a 50gram utensil for 15 minutes to sustain your life

Dear everyone.
Please refrain from making noises while eating. Keep your hands where I can see them and remove your hat. Also keep your legs still
If you do all that you'll be rewarded with me not jamming my steak knife through your eye socket

>not slurping

I bet you also bite the noodles off too

Gooks, nips and most slanty races do this.

>slurping any food

That's just horribly inefficient. And to get angry at other people for being smarter than you? You may as well start listening to rap and wearing your pants below your ass cheeks.

If your mother could see you now...

Great link, man. We should all be like the monkeys, the aristocratic gourmands of the animal kingdom. Maybe we should all start throwing our feces at each other as deterrents too.

>Implying anyone would ever eat with you in your neet den.

No, but us amerifats can school others on eating.

Slurping ramen atomizes the broth and gives you maximum flavor.

Here Here!

It's really not though. Imagine you have a big juicy steak. If you cut it up beforehand all the delicious meat juice is pouring out of the poor hacked up steak. Now if you just cut it when needed, i.e. right before wanting to consume a piece of that delicious steak, you only let a minimal amount of the juices escape. Another disadvantage of cutting up your food beforehand is that the increased surface area let's your meal cool down a lot faster so that when you are also having a conversation during a nice dinner you end up with a tepid and then cold meal much faster than when only cutting when needed.