Oh no :(

Oh no :(

What did I do wrong?

you didnt turn on the turbo

I'm so sad. I was planning to give them at a secret Santa thing.

just give them anyway

Cookie cutters are your friends

They were balls but they spread out. I don't think cookie cutters would have helped. I think I need to maybe freeze the balls and spread them out even further

Cookie bark

>Hey guys merry Christmas i made you all a giant cookie to enjoy and share with your friends

Wrap it up and give it like that. I'd think it was fucking great

what was this supposed to be?

>Turbo

Round 2. It looks a bit better but they're still merging. Should I have added more flour to the recipe?

Is this serious? What does turbo do anyway?

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, or you have no common sense. Space out the dough, or split the dough balls in half and still space them out well - like 2 inches in between.

You're making them too big., You could also try turning up the oven. Beyond that, use lard instead of butter.

What's happening is the butter is melting before the flour sets, so you get a puddle, then the puddle cooks. You can account for it by making them smaller, go hotter so they can set faster, or use a fat with a higher melting temperature. Lard cookies taste the same, but are much plumper rounder cookies.

>What does turbo do anyway?
>He doesnt know

What are you trying to accomplish here, user?

Put your balls in the fridge for an hour before you bake them

Butt cookies

The recipe calls for too much chocolate desu. It's the one from tasty.

Just cut it up user

This, or in the freezer just until they firm up a bit. The butter in your cookies is melting too fast so it spreads out like that, some people actually enjoy it like that and if you do you just need to space them out more, otherwise let the butter get cold again first.

Too much moisture?

Always a problem with your mom

CUT MY COOKIE INTO PIECES

I read that in cookie monsters voice

>Kaneda, what do you see?

Your batter was to wet. Your batter should be stiff but moist. Add more flour and half a teaspoon more of baking powder next time.

use less and make tiny cookies instead

YOU HAVE TO MOVE

>put giant wet globs of cookie dough in
>surprised when they turn into giant wet cookies
I am confused.

I chilled the dough for an hour in the fridge before baking

Chilling doesn't remove any water content you fucking moron.

>get a cup of water
>put it in the fridge to chill it
>it's still liquid when it comes out
What the fuck is this sorcery?

Post the recipe you used OP.

Cut it into shapes. Festive decoration. Nobody will be the wiser..

Most cookie recipes don't even use any liquid, unless you consider egg a liquid. The only recipe I've ever used that had liquid in the recipe was for oatmeal cookies and it only used 2 tbsp of milk. OP probably didn't measure his flour correctly or 1 hour wasn't long enough for the butter to get cold and harden again.

Repurpose. Make a no bake cheesecake base out of them. Or protein bars. Croutons to add texture to a trifle or a mousse. Plenty of options.

WHY ISN'T HE MOVING

>given the option of using turbo
>willingly choosing to not use turbo
what the fuck is wrong with you

how do people fuck up simple cookie recipes? I dont understand

If you don't have enough flour then your dough will be goopy from the eggs and melted butter.

Too much sugar.