Should I get this? Never had semen before

Should I get this? Never had semen before.

>Should I get this?
No need, your mom is already fully stocked.

>Never had semen before.
If you're a guy that's a goddamn lie. All guys at one point or another have tried their own semen.

>Never had semen before
maybe today OP
MAYBE

Not true. Never even had the compulsion, much like I have never eaten a turd.

Jim Norton says it tastes like swallowing the liquid terminator from t2

Wtf? No, I never drank my own semen. That's fucking disgusting.

What the fuck is wrong with you

>Should I get this? Never had semen before.
>Wtf? No, I never drank my own semen. That's fucking disgusting.
Make up your mind.

is this how someone tricked you into eating your own semen?

I could only do it lying on my back, jerking off with my dick pointed at the back of my throat. I immediately regretted it. I could never even think of it after ejaculation.

it would be great if someone got that on film and showed it to you anytime you felt any pride.

>There are two types of men:
>Ones who insist everybody has tried their own cum, and ones who haven't had their own cum.

I tend to cum really hard and far, so I've gotten a taste without even meaning to. It's awful. I just wanted a quick wank, I don't want to clean cum out of my eyebrows.

How cucked are you not just eating your own and instead buying some men's cum?

No,you can just scoop some of mine out of your mum's freshly fucked cunt

I am not that guy, but I will fight you. You clearly want a fight, which is why you are mentioning his mother. I don't like my mom much, and do not care if she fucks dimwits like you.

What else you got cocksucker?

>projecting
Wow, that's really low

I want to eat my own semen right up until the moment I climax, then I immediately find the thought disgusting and don't.

I sometimes like women, right up until the moment I climax, then I immediately find the thought disgusting and don't.

You might have the gays, user

nah... never like men, sometimes like women until i cum. sorry

>Never had to clean up after a stealth fap

ITT: Bunch of Millennial soyboys who spent their soft little lives in safe spaces.

If I could bring myself to eat my own cum, I'd be pretty damned proud of it. YOU fucking try it.

>I am not that guy, but I will fight you
That's funny cause that's almost like what I heard from your father
"I am not that guy but I'll let you cum inside her!".
And which I did.

>You clearly want a fight, which is why you are mentioning his mother.
I'll damn please mention her cunt of a mother and I can mention your damn whore of a mum's cunt as well.
What you gonna do, son of a bitch?

I tried my own semen I don't really care, plus guys expect women to eat their cum but men think eating their own is disgusting