What did you eat for dinner today?

What did you eat for dinner today?

Captain iglo made dinner for me.

Mom's spaghetti

i might have some green beans corn and baked beans.

Half a bottle of Gin and bananas. Just bananas.

Nothing yet. Later tonight, two pork chops (seasoned with a salt-pepper-garlic powder blend), rice cooked in chicken stock, and green beans cooked in butter.

I ate:
>Mushroom creamy soup
>Chicken sandwich made with last night leftovers
>a corona light

That's all

Chips
friday is chips day :3

A handle of vodka so far. Probably fry some gizzards I've got marinating in a buttermilk habanero hot sauce and have it with mashed potatoes, roasted butternut squash and steamed broccoli in a couple hours after a bottle of mead.

why would anyone eat gizzards and chicken feet; that's so nasty yo.

kid's meal at hooters
boneless
hot
curly fries, no castup

Essentially, an unnecessary amount of beets and red wine.

Fried gizzards are cheap and goat af, palatelet. Sorry you lost all your teeth in prison when Tyrone bashed all your teeth out so he could have a smooth cavity and you can't chew, but there's always the option for you to just blend it and drink through a straw.

Why would I be in prison? You said they are cheap af, and I don't eat them. It follows that only people who have been to prison enjoy chicken feet and gizzards. Sorry, I eat the breasts like most normal people. Calm down there buddy.

Not sure if i'll like them since it's a muscle, but... It looks tasty af desu.

>>Since they're muscles, gizzards are meaty little morsels, with a deep, rich, dark-meat chicken flavor. And there's nothing smelly or livery about them. They're just these delightful little meat twists, and they're a prefect thing to serve at the end of a toothpick along with some sort of savory, tangy sauce.

Duck creole

Where's the best place to buy these? I'm not entirely sure, but i wouldn't be surprised if they ask 4 euro a kg for them here.. meat is really expensive here. I only est meat when i eat at my moms place, but i think i could go for a little extra protein.

I get them for $1.00/lb at kroger or walmart. Sure they're factory farmed shit, but sometimes I crave them and don't want to drive 1 hour to pick up the organic free range stuff.

For me, it is the Big Mac, America's favorite sandwich, with hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coke.

As an addendum you can see they're pure protein. I just took them out of the buttermilk hot sauce marinade. These fuckers are great if you want to bulk on the cheap.

I had my first attempt at Arancini, Overall the texture was perfect, but I could have plated it better.
I think the cheese and parsley could have been dealt with more gracefully.

as for the stuffing i went pretty non traditional.
I just made a simple meat sauce with tomato paste, beef stock, and chorizo.
It was the only meat i had at the time.

Anyway here was my gizzard dinner

their preeetty huge for something called -ini

Looks yummy. I love broccoli.

i did them larger than normal arancini would be made. It's more in the Catanian style as well with the size and shape.

Nice presentation, simple ingredients... I'd give that a try user.

thank you, if you like fried things, and if you like risotto is a perfect combination.

Spent about $100 to go to a fancy holiday party.

Food was pretty good, even though I'm not huge into seafood.

Made korean bbq. Best part is 기름장, oil sauce. The small golden sauce in pic. Sesame oil, salt, pepper, and garlic (invented by restauranteur baek jeongwon).

Pre-Christmas lasagna and some salad.

Looks pretty clean and good. Can I get sauce on that soup of yours, or is it simply some kind of tofu/miso soup? I always find it funny how koreans love to use the spoon too as I always chug soup down like a nip.

do not call that lasagna please, you KEK

Pretty good looking lasagna if you ask me.

tacos

Make a dashi with 7 or so dried anchovies and one shitake mushroom. Boil for about 10-15 minutes. Strain soup to get rid of anchovies. Cut up the mushroom and put back into broth. Add 된장 korean fermented soybean paste (different from miso), korean soup soy sauce, firm tofu and korean red pepper powder. Voila.

Just search a 된장찌개 recipe (maangchi or whatever her name is on youtube is good). This was a shitty quick version. Ideally you add lots of veggies like my mother in law. Squash carrots, enoki mushrooms. But this was a light side dish for the richness of the pork shoulder.

> lobster bisque
the 1980s called and they want their shitty overpriced food back
did you pay 100 to eat at a nursing home?