>High chance you food will not be handled by niggers
>If it is then they don't act niggerish

For me, it's Pub Chix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8INEYLFWwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Caring about niggers
Wow you really fell for (((there))) memes huh

Wow. Guess the Amerifats have no choice but to shill now in order to pay for their Internet, huh?

>bone-in chicken
>Patrician

their

If you care so much about niggers not being involved with your food why are you eating the quintessential nigger food?

Wish we had proper slave fried chicken in the UK ;(

You're definitely missing out. It came from "house niggers" working inside the house, doing the cooking and cleaning for their masters. That's why we have soul food and some of our best barbecue too.

Even just thinking about fried chicken makes my mouth water

>doing the cooking and cleaning

So iow, the southern white women during slavery were as worthless as modern day white women. They couldn't cook or clean and had to be taken care of by someone, and in the 1800's it was blacks. Go figure.

Holy shit, /pol/ btfo!

>only tendies for me, please

Still the best I've ever had. Specifically the one in bushwick.
I think to make good fried chicken you have to truly not give a fuck. It's not something that you make gourmet

publix fried chicken is incredible, it sucks when they rev up the friers in the morning because the smell always makes me hungry

disclaimer I work for publix

>Blacks are now mysteriously responsible for fried chicken and barbecue
We've been frying chicken since the 4th fucking century and BBQ originated from broke-ass southerners trying new ways to cure and cook pork, not wealthy slave owners.
You dumb sack of shit.

You racist faggots need to go to /pol/ and stay /pol/

You guys are fucking fools

>homophobia is ok, but racism isn't
Stupid nigger

Hopefully you get range banned for using that language here.

>MODS MODS MODS user said a mean word on the internet :(

Nigger

Randalls has it too. Publix isn't unique or any better than other grocery stores. HEB beats all

>Winn-Dixie chicken
>Not leagues worse than Publix chicken

Nice try, faggot

Tendie eating faggot

>Randalls has it too. Publix isn't unique or any better than other grocery stores. HEB beats all
Uhh no. Publix is known to have amazing chicken.

With chains it mostly depends on the people working at the particular store you go to. The Publix near me regularly sells old and spoiled food.

Pretty much
Not really. Beaners are the modern slaves now.
youtube.com/watch?v=a8INEYLFWwc

I now present you with two fried chicken recipes
one made by a white person
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried sage
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups buttermilk
For the seasoned flour:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 teaspoon onion powder

one made by a black
BRINE
½ gallon buttermilk
4 cloves garlic, crushed
½ white onion sliced
½ cup hot sauce ( I used Franks)
3 Tablespoons salt (optional, but adds great flavor)
3 lbs fresh whole chicken, cut up
SEASONING BLEND
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 Tablespoon salt (can add more if desired)
1 Tablespoon black pepper
1 Tablespoon onion powder
1 Tablespoon cayenne (can more if desired)
1 Tablespoon cajun seasoning
1 Tablespoon paprika
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon smoked salt
½ tablespoon chili powder
3 cups self-rising flour
Egg Mixture
3 eggs
¼ cup water
½ cup hot sauce (can use more if desired)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Peanut oil or shortening, for frying
Cajun seasoning, for sprinkling (if desired)
Serve with hot sauce

now tell me which one if these is actually going to produce edible food?

ezell's spicy chicken and fries in tacoma

>publix is known to have amazing chicken
So are a million other places. It's not anything special

TFW bringing 40s back in my luggage from Boston to Florida to enjoy the rarest of combos: Publix fried chicken and 40ozs

It looks like I'm trolling the fuck out of you by the pic, OP. But I swear to god I'm not.

Richmond BC, one city off from Vancouver. You wouldn't think that the Cantonese/Chinese heavy population would be the absolute crowning kings of fried chicken, but I swear on my life that this place has the BEST fried chicken I have ever eaten in all the 25 years I have walked this earth.

The place is small, completely bare minimum on the inside, and literally only does chicken, fries, and slaw/salad. I don't even bother with the fries or greens. The chicken is like a piece of godhood.

Pic related is their chicken.

Juicey, run-down your fingers golden tender bursting with powerfully perfect flavour, moist delicious chicken
Hardcore crunch from perfectly crispy thick golden-brown skin...your choice of original or spicy
Somehow NOT greasy or oily at all. Just...just absolutely lit chicken fried perfection.

The owner/chef/head of operations might only just barely speak minimally passing English, but it doesn't matter when we are all connected soul-to-soul and heart-to-heart with the purest form of universal communication. Chicken.

>quintessential nigger food
Tired of this retarded meme. Just like watermelon, every race fucking consumes deep fried chicken.

it has more to do with them thinking they invented it

DAS RASIS WE INVENID ALL DEY WHITE CRAKAS FOOD DEY WUZ NUFIN WIFOUT US FO SHO

Well, I prefer the white guy's one but only cuz I don't eat meat and it doesn't call for chicken.

STOP POSTING IN MY THREAD ACBN

>never had fried chicken in my 26 year old long life

They identify with it user, same way Americans are burgers and French are frogs, unbunch your little pink panties you fat retarded autist

I used to get jewels fried chicken and Buffalo wings all the time
Always fucking 10/10
I get out of work too late now so it's always dry when i buy it, plus they started mixing the spicy and honey wings together so i don't buy them too often anymore

This is a nice picture.
My dad is a bus driver so picture of buses gives me a nice feeling inside.

Winn-Dixie is a disgusting nigger-ridden hovel, but their fried chicken is amazing. Better than Publix, by far.

Korea is the alpha and omega of fried chicken. They just have it nailed. I believe their secret is twice frying, with a wait in between, but I’ve never looked closely into what they’re doing (ie no idea what their breading usually is). All of the best fried chicken I’ve had has been in SK, and the second-tier is Korean-style places abroad.

I’ll add that the best buffalo wings I’ve ever had were also in Korea. A bar there started doing them, never having had them, just working from a description, and in a few months of iterating on the idea produced both the best hot wings I’ve ever had, and the best dry-rub. They did ultimately give up on trying to re-invent blue cheese dressing though, and went with thick sour cream which works remarkably well.

Barbacoa was the original BBQ and comes from the native method of pit cooking that the Spanish adapted to pigs they brought with them on ships.

Fuck you, nigger

>Barbacoa was the original BBQ and comes from the native method of pit cooking that the Spanish adapted to pigs they brought with them on ships.
It was developed by Caribbean natives, yes, and it was taken to Mexico, yes, but the person you are replying to that says that it was developed further in the South, or by the poor of the colonies is also correct. What is known to be BBQ today isn't barbacoa whatsoever, but the application of spices and rubs, and serving sauces both, that directly go back to colonial times and black cooks who worked in kitchens at that time. This is all clearly recorded over the years in cookbooks as the reputation grew from certain cooks. It's not at all politically correct to say "Black BBQ" as its own thing, but really good cooks are doing a craft, and it's often training by apprentice and remains a cultural thing like that, and such, a part of the black culture. To deny that with reverse logic is both narrow minded and inaccurate. To say something like anyone of any race can do something well is true, but it ignores cultural identity at the same time. If you are ever out driving around in your car, and you see some dude with a oil barrel grill sellling something like ribs or jerk on the side of the road, and he's got a line (important!), then chances are that he passes the required minimum skill that his own culture would buy from him.

You're projecting quite hard there you overweight retard.

>muh black culture
It's southern culture, it has nothing to do with race.

the chicken is implied!!!!!!

blacks cooking food for white people didn't invent recipes any more than the illegal prep cooks of today run a chefs kitchen
they were line monkeys, not chefs

Fucking why?

How to to spot a troll 101

publix is good but they are overpriced. I usually would rather go to Safeway because they have just as good chicken but cheaper. also better subs and salads.

not very popular in my country. Only thing deep fried here is mcniggers, and I don't eat from that shit place

ITT: B-but wat about muh watahmelyon?

They're*

Looks amazing

$700

apologies $500

I literally just whispered "that's so stupid" to myself out loud.

racism hurts guys. plz stop. the tendies are pretty good tho.

niggers love tendies

let the flavors import flavor refugees

>whispered
>out loud

dead ass nothing hits the spot like hood fried chicken

I'd be happy too. Sweet, cold watermelon on a hot summer day is goat. To quote Dave Chappelle
>If you don't like chicken and watermelon something is wrong with you

Where's your source on these recipes coming from a white and a black?

Get a southern fried chicken recipe and make some.

Publix Chicken is God tier, I got some tendies in the fridge right now

That chicken makes my asshole burn I don't know why.

Thaire*

>teehee! tendies maymay!

I'm not even saying that Publix fried chicken is bad, because it isn't. Publix scores higher in every possible regard, except for fried chicken. Winn-Dixie's is better.

why is publix shilling so prevalent on this board

All the meth in Florida guarantees at least 35% usa shilling 24/7, for this board alone, I'd imagine /pol/ and /k/ to be closer to 40% Fla residential shitposting.

I'm from florida, its practically tradition to circlejerk over how good publix is. Especially their fried chicken/subs. But it deserves the praise. People in florida just REALLY fucking love their publix

>disliking bones

they just opened one near me, their fried chicken isn't bad, but definitely not meme-worthy. tastes the same as like kfc or any other fast food fried chicken

Better not say that around most florida posters because that's like shit talking a family member or something. I respect your opinion though even though I really like their chicken

if i'm being fair though, i'm not exactly a fried chicken connoisseur. maybe it is great and i just don't eat enough fried chicken to be able to tell the difference

whomst I got them from

Ayy where in Florida are you anons?
904 reporting

In Korea, chickens are delivered to homes.

Tendies, chicken nuggies, chicken patties, boneless wings, etc are all superior to their bone-in counterparts. It is rare to meet people who agree with me

I make fried chicken at home

FUCK YOU GAY ASS NIGGER

publix is the "vicar of christ" of grocery stores. ive never been to a grocery store anywhere that is as consistent and clean as publix anywhere in the US. not only are their home brands phenomenal, but they treat their employees well.

also 561 boca reporting. the greenwise publix on glades and st andrews is fucking G O A T

DUUUUUUVALLL

Orange Park Squad reporting in.

Ayyyyy

You have discord? I have a pretty big group of people from Veeky Forums in Florida and there are a couple guys in Jax. It's always fun to hang out with anons

Who /pine forest road publix/ here???

I used to drive out to Sanford to get some chicken livers/gizzards and they used to have pretty amazing fried chicken but somebody over there fucked up down the line because their stuff has looked like shit and tasted super bland for the last 2 years.

Publix chicken is pretty good but my experiences have been really inconsistent. Sometimes it's amazing, sometimes it's a greasy mess, and others it's dried out and terrible. The breaded wings are always tender and delicious but whatever spice they use always kills my stomach.

>tfw publix jacksonville jags sub

why is it so good bros?

Der

I know I shouldn't ever be surprised but I'm still weirded out knowing there's anons who live within thirty minutes of me.

GOOOO JAGS

The unbreaded hot wings are fucking GOAT.

>>>/reddit/