How closely related are crawdads to lobsters?

How closely related are crawdads to lobsters?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dryococelus_australis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_beetle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewfish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are cousins

pretty close

I fuck my cousins

haha no you dont youre just trying to be cool on Veeky Forums

Love taking the tail off of those eating the meat (but not the head meat I’m no savage)

they're also related to insects faggot.

enjoy your sea roach meal

I'm no expert, but probably about as close as a wasp is to a bee?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dryococelus_australis

the tree lobster.. they named this fucking bug a lobster because it has similar characteristics to a lobster and vice versa. youre eating bug like things. disgusting fucking animals. you motherfuckers like to put insects in your fucking mouth

kill yourself faggot

>correlation equals causation
You're a fucking retard my friend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_beetle
>monkeys are also bugs

did you learn those big words in school today you fucking faggot?

no need to bring in you new learnt words big boy

I can't believe I spend time on a mongolean fish monger forum where fucking your cousin makes you popular. That being said I totally fucked my cousin.

Oh no, you're retarded

Also, cousins to insects. Compound eyes,many legs, and tgeir skeletons are on the outside. Ocean insects with no wings. Bon Appetite!

thing is the monkey beetle and monkeys look nothing alike. the tree lobster and lobsters have striking similarities in anatomy.

keep justifying your sea roach eating habits faggot

how precious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewfish
>jews are also fish

These kind of retarded posts make me really wonder if I'm reading the opinions of pathetic manchildren who never grew up or whether this is a Russian psy-op to make Americans into pussies.

If it makes you uncomfortable that seafood looks like bugs, then don't eat it. But stop fucking bitching about it regardless.

>striking similarities

No claws
Only 6 legs
Only two feelers
Proportions of head, thorax and abdomen completely different

I think the brainless who named this obvious looking insect a lobster is because it has red and shines thick exoskeleton. The similarities are really superficial.

I always figured it was europoors that can't afford stuff like shrimp or lobster and are so mad about it that they obsess over taxonomy

Lobsters/crayfish/crabs are pure deliciousness; the flavour is just off the charts amazing. It’s weird there’s apparently no insect that tastes like that, or similarly good, because it’d presumably me a mainstream food flavouring.

They're decapods.

>crawdads

>it's this dumb motherfucker again

>they named this fucking bug a lobster because it has similar characteristics
They also named the pineapple that way because it looked like a fucking pinecone, or "the apple of a pine tree".
Does that mean pineapples are now related to pinecones?