Poorfag here

poorfag here

want to make chicken wings but my roommate has celiac disease so i can't use any wheat flour. how can i make good wings without killing her.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/2012/10/the-food-lab-korean-fried-chicken.html
youtu.be/8OHnC24Qx8k
sciencealert.com/scientists-who-found-evidence-for-gluten-sensitivity-have-now-shown-it-doesn-t-exist
youtube.com/watch?v=gLJD2smX7O0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>in b4 shitstorm

Grill them before saucing them instead of frying them...Don't have a grill? Instead roast them. Dont have an oven? Fuck it, fry them but dont dredge them. All you have to do is not use flour. All of the thing that makes hot wings good is in the sauce anyway

>roomate
>her

you better be another >her

You don't use flour when you fry chicken wings, retard. Not even when you bake them. What kind of shitty fucking wings have you been eating?

just don't batter them, dumum

Corn/potato starch?

James Kenji López-Alt, known as Kenji, is an American chef and food writer.

López-Alt graduated from MIT, where he majored in architecture. He is the son of Harvard geneticist and immunologist Frederick Alt. At marriage he combined his surname with his wife Adriana López, also an MIT graduate and PhD. Kenji resides in San Mateo, California after previously living in New York City.

korean style wings. i'm new to gringo food

You posted a picture of regular unbattered, unfloured wings, dumbass.

i have some but i wasn't sure if it would alter the texture. i like a crispy wing w/ a lacquer of sauce. trying not to compromise flavor for my roommate's shitty genes.

you're being pretty insulting for someone that probably posts regularly in fast food threads and knows how to cook 3 dishes

You don't know shit about me. Also, I'm not the one who posted one dish and asked how to make another.

just to clarify, i want to make GOOD wings, not shitty fucking flavorless chicken tendies coated in store bought barbecue sauce like you cu/ck/s endlessly consume

step 1: season wings
step 2: fry wings
step 3: sauce wings
done

>overly aggressive
>unnecessarily insulting
>false sense of superiority
eh I think I could probably guess a couple of things about you desu

go back to tumblr, faggot

stop using celiac and rudeness to troll

seriouseats.com/2012/10/the-food-lab-korean-fried-chicken.html

Read the part about 100 flour vs 100 cornstarch

daddy didn't treat you right, huh?

Veeky Forums isn't the place for you

perfect, thank you

>s-stay out of my s-secret club
somewhat unfortunately, I've been here for a while. fortunately, I'm not a brainlet and can formulate my own thoughts and opinions rather than parroting the lowest and loudest dregs

Unless "a while" means "over 8 years," you're a newfag.

You can just marinade the wings and then bake them with the marinade + extra sauce to make them sticky.

preheat oven to 400 put 50 pounds of wheat flour on a tray for 40 minutes then throw contents on your room mates lazy fucking face

add an extra 10 years to that and you'll be ALMOST as oldfag as me CHILD

Veeky Forums is for 30+ alcoholics. Leave

Step 1: you don't cuz you broke ass bitch mothafucka
Step 2: kill yourself for buying more expensive gluten free flour while beaing a cheap broke ass

This image was funnier when I saved it, in 2007

Fuck me where has the time gone

youtu.be/8OHnC24Qx8k

You've gone and made me sad now.

Enjoy the ride, my man.

>celiac disease
This is psychosomatic bullshit, right?

>celiac disease
sciencealert.com/scientists-who-found-evidence-for-gluten-sensitivity-have-now-shown-it-doesn-t-exist

2 words: Masa Harina

youtube.com/watch?v=gLJD2smX7O0

Follow based Michel

u dont coat wings in flour before u fry them retard

Did you read even the first three lines of the article you linked, genius?
Celiac disease is absolutely a real thing.
Yes, there are lots of attentionstarved cunts out there avoiding gluten because it's trendy but that doesn't mean there aren't also some people with a real illness.
And this new trend is probably great for them since it puts more gluten-free food on the market. The downside of course is having to deal with idiots like you.