Any ausfags tried this?

any ausfags tried this?

nah might after Christmas

nah dude. there's so many pizza places everywhere, why would i bother with dominic's

They're $16.95 here and they look boring as fuck
They can fuck off with their seppo shit desu senpai

>pie

Fast food pizza joints in Australia have gone hardcore downhill in the last 5-10 years. And their prices have skyrocketed. I don't see the appeal anymore when for the same prices you can go to almost any local pizza joint that's insanely better.

Last time I got Dominos it looked like someone turned the box on its side and used it as a shake weight. Was fucked.

>BIG SLICES YOU CAN FOLD
why are Australians so autistic?

>americans

who fuckin pays 15 dollarydoos for a 16" pie?

in burgerland - same 15 dollars at a local joint gets a 20" pizza with homemade dough, marinara, fresh veg

Is the price in the OP in Australian currency? I know food is more expensive there.

yeah. "11.99" USD out the door.

15AUD is 11.55USD

actually - I'm entirely unconvinced there's any "american" NY style pizza join in australia that has any fucking clue what they're doing.

I'd take the 11.55USD and buy flour, imported canned italian tomatoes, mozz, and pepperonis and just try and make it at home.

It's not a fucking pie it's a pizza.

Even most NY pizza places don't know what the fuck they're doing.

>all these ausfags talking about pizza and new york

go back to making meat pies, bruce.

It's the american who do this you moron

The only deal I get form domno is 5$ pizzas.
Shit's so good

There's a small chain called New York slice. They've got a shop in the valley, brisbane.
Two pieces and you're finished the pizzas are huge and full of toppings. My dads mate used to bring us pizzas all the time cuz he owned the shop.

that pizza costs me 2.50 a slice

We have this in nz as well. I'll never buy dominos unless its the 5 dollar value pizza, but even then they are so shit tier its not worth it. I can buy some premade bases, some tomato paste, salami and cheese, and make 4 of the same shit tier pizzas for 10 dollars. Its not like its time consuming, its just dominos are fucking jews and refuse to put decent toppings on their cheap pizzas.

I was concerned at the $15 price tag for a frozen pizza, but then i remembered that the australian yuan is worth considerably less than the american dollar.

Pizza in Australia is an absolute rort

This is what I do but it's impossible to get a consumer oven hot enough to make a proper z, and I refuse to buy a pizza oven

>calls it """authentic"""" new york pizza
>the crust isn't even new york style crust

the rest of the world should just give up

I picked one up for $10 and really liked it, it's not new york style dough but it is better than their normal dough. My local dominos is pretty damn good though which is really rare as most of them are fucking shit. At $10 it's fine as it's basically the same size as 2 $5 pepperonis, definitely do not pay $15 for it.

>inches
>pie
i'm triggered

Not that I've eaten from that shithole in years but a friend did say recently that the $5 pizzas have gone up to $8 unless you order online where you have to then click through 5 options after you FINISH your order saying no to drinks, then to garlic bread, then to some special, etc etc. what a Jewish way to run a business. Fuck dominoes.

It's not frozen, and also the Australian Yuan is only the currency in Sydney and Melbourne, everywhere else we use dollarydoos

here in NY we call 16 inches a small

I could buy 3 of the Dominos Value pizzas for how much this costs. That is if I wanted to get Dominos and not something from one of the 3 much better pizza shops nearby.

>The Big Cheese

>'murica

Not enough people realize this. Yes, there are some great NY-style pizza places in NY, but the vast majority of pizza places in the city are fucking garbage.

And I live outside of New York. I don't think NY pizza is the greatest ever, but if I ever get a craving for it, I'm pretty much fucked.

There in NY people are as fat as fucking cows, so, I ain't surprised.

There was a big push about 5-10 years ago for every place that wasn't competitive to have a shitty dollar slice to compete with a disgusting chain called 2 Bros. That chain really lowered the quality overall of all of low-mid tier places

kys

this

How was working at dominos today user? Cmon we see right through this

just finished a $120 meal from Domino`s and i think it is time to go else-where to many shitskins at domino`s

>Sydney and Melbourne
>everywhere else
There are other places?

Yeah we call them parts of Australia, unlike Sydney and Melbourne which are parts of china

Bump for the truth

They don't hire whites because we expect to be paid minimum wage. Immigrants working for less than that are literally making life worse for everyone in the country.

Don't buy Domino's pizza unless you want lower wages yourself. They even charge more for public holidays and don't pay their staff any bonus.

i got it and if i was to ever get it again i would get it on a thin crust so i dont fill up on the bread, plus it was greasy as fuck

>They even charge more for public holidays and don't pay their staff any bonus.
If that is true, I'd certainly call out a company like that and boycott them personally.
That said, I never buy from chain pizza places. In the US, there is always a better local Italian restaurannt doing brick oven pizza crust, and far tastier cheese. There will also be the opportunity to get better toppings like fresh whole basil, ricotta dollops, roasted eggplant or mushrooms that weren't from a can. Add garlic knots or a nice antipasti salad and you can't find food that good at a takeout pizza chain. You might have to get off your butt and go pick it up, of course.

Get fucked mate they're still five bucks and they even cut the weekend surcharge now

If you're not buying the 5$ value pizza you're doing it wrong mate

This.
>tfw still haven't had a pizza that measures up to the joint across the road from my old apartment.
(Patony's in South Melbourne, if any Melb anons are reading this)

Pepperoni's for me.
Well it's a meme but it opens 24 hours so..
And still choosing five bucks dominos' as well

>wooowwww they had to raise prices for the first time in a decade to deal with inflation, what a bunch of fucking JOOZ

>implying folding isn't the way italians have eaten for centuries

Yeah. Not great. I'd get regular dominos over this, but that's not awesome either.

>$16
>"huge"
>$15 dollarydoos

The fuck.

I feel sorry for places that don't have a costco that have to put up with the big chain's corporate shillery.

>18" pizza with any toppings you want
>Only $10

Calzone isn't folded pizza you mutt

Melbourne has cotsco and we're not fat pieces of fuck that demands "huge" food for everyday eating you fat shitlord

>shitlord

Back to Tumblr with you

new yorker here, that crust not's authentic but it still looks pretty good. is this delivery pizza?

oh shit, just saw the domino's logo. idk, might be worth trying? domino's is the best chain delivery pizza in the states

Cry harder mutt

Ordered the Sausage Pizza on Saturday only because it was raining and I could not be bothered to go out. I liked it and But the dough was little bit thick and the tomato sauce lacked saltiness and sweetness, a bit too sour for my liking. But the sausage on it could use with more fennel and sage was missing. It was loaded with cheese though. I would order it again.

last time I ordered dominos both pizza's had no sauce on them. I gave up on them then

nope in kiwiland. cant stand dominos or pizza slut. repeats on me best pizzaria is a local joint. and the family pizzas are way bigger.

dont get me started on hell pizza.