>spend my free time looking at videos and pictures of delicious ass food

I can eat it when I get to my goal I guess

>1100 cal diet
That's retarded. Just eat 2000 calories and run for an hour a day

Fat logic
>diet at a 700 calorie deficit for 6 days a week
>eat 6000 calories on your "cheat day"
>wonder why you can't seem to lose weight

I'm not landwhale tier fat, I just drank too much beer and it caught up with me. My 'cheat day' would probably just consist of a medium mchicken meal , and I don't plan on cheating in the forseeable future anyways

Lift some weights you skinny fat numale. You don't gotta be roided but every man should have muscles.

my plan was to get myself into decent cardiovascular shape, lose the weight, and then bulk up.

>I can eat it when I get to my goal I guess

Hell yeqh bro, and when you do itll be even more amazing than it used to be. Dont give up!

Yeah, what the fuck is up with "cheat days?" That sounds like a retarded idea since you'd just be priming yourself to want to do that kind of eating even more badly than when you were doing it every day by making it into a reward. And it would make the non-cheat days seem worse in comparison, so you'd be training yourself to hate your diet more and more until you eventually abandon it.

stick to it OP, i was at 250 6 months ago, went on a 1500 cal/ day diet with c25k as a cardio regiment and lifting on the side and now im at 175

If you only eat 1100 kcal a day you are GOING to fail, and then you are going to gain even more weight back.

Just go to Veeky Forums and start studying keto

What's ass food

>I can eat it when I get to my goal I guess
na thats not how it works

>Work out 5 days a week
>Don't have to resort to crash diets
>Eat whatever the fuck I want within reason
>Don't have to cry on internet forums
I'll don't know how many ways and how many people have to say it, get off your ass and go to the gym!

>tfw a 1000 kcal/day diet is nearly effortless to me

Feels good to have good self control.

It doesn't work like that. Use your current fat stores to build muscle first. Do big compound lifts like squats, cleans, bench, and row with medium to high reps and you'll build some cardio along the way too. Once you have some good muscle mass going cut and cardio to melt away any later of fat left and you'll be fucking shredded.

>start studying keto
enjoy your kidney stones

Fuck off, as long as it works, it works.

I've done 1k calorie diets and they work just fine.

Do as said and look into keto. I've been doing it for a month and am already down 13lbs (my goal is to lose 45lbs). I'm in the boat as you with drinking too much beer on top of soda and fast food due to my job. I've got similar goals as you which is to lose the weight and then start exercising more/bulk up a bit so I can start having smaller portions of things I like while being able to burn it off or at least be far more cautious of my in take. Though I'd suggest working with an actual nutritionist if you do keto and then want to lift since the diets will be very different when ready to make that switch.

You really don't want to do cheat days but a cheat snack or meal is ok on rare occasions. Only if you're certain you won't relapse and don't go crazy. Honestly eating a lot of stuff I use to makes me feel sick now. So whenever I have a craving I ask myself if it's worth the stomach pain and few pounds of weight gain and I always say no. I've only had 2 "cheat" meals since starting. 1 at a friend's wedding and 1 at a work Christmas party. Both times I ate nothing until the meal and still went for the lowest carb options. I barely could even finish 1 piece of thin crust pizza before feeling bloated and was done.

You're eating around what a 4 foot tall girl weighing 60 pounds needs to eat if she never wants to grow any larger. Why?

Find out what your goal weight is and eat the maintenance for it, and it will happen. Work out for fitness goals rather than weight ones.

>implying OP can run for an hour
i'm pretty sure he can't run for more than a few minutes

I have had around... 15 kidney stones. They say they are as painful as giving birth. If that is true, women are far weaker than I already believed.

Just water fast until you reach your desired weight.

Food is overrated anyways.

>I have had around... 15 kidney stones. They say they are as painful as giving birth.
That's a stupid blanket statement. Obviously a small kidney stone isn't very painful at all, while a large one can be very painful.
How large were your kidney stones? Were they small enough to pass on your own in each case or did you need to go to the hospital for any of them?
I definitely wouldn't want to deal with a kidney stone large enough that you can't get it out, you'd be stuck feeling horrible pain and deprived of the relief you desperately want of all that backed up urine.

>enjoy your kidney stones

I have done keto for extended periods of time on several occasions and have never had a single kidney stone in my life.

I can only tell you what I've read and what works for me.

1. Drink more water. Then drink even more water. You're gonna want close to a gallon a day of pure water.

2. Drink less coffee. Any coffee you drink in a day does not count toward your water intake, because you're going to need more water to flush it out.
Drinking coffee is fine, just don't drink 8 glasses of coffee a day and then go "ok this counts as my water intake"
3. Stop taking all pills which are not completely necessary. No multivitamin, no calcium / potassium / magnesium supplements, no antibiotics.
The only pills you should be taking are your bronkaid / ephedra, and a baby aspirin. If you have a medical condition or sickness that requires you take other pills, then keto is not for you.

Just my 2 cents

>Cheating for a mcdonalds meal
What the actual fuck? Make your meals and calories actually count. If you can only eat so and do many calories it's a shame if whatever little you eat is shit.

If you want to do the good kind of cheating make a hearty stew, bake some bread and open a bottle of wine to share with someone. And then eat slightly more than you actually need. The leftovers you can have for lunch the rest of the week.

>when I stop being a fatass I can go back to eating like a fatass
>I don't foresee any future problems with this plan