Favorite spoon thread

ill start
>pic very much related

I like these long ones.

>pic related

Called an iced tea spoon.

Best soup spoon ever tbqhwy.

step aside please.

Just the trusty ol teaspoon. I like taking small, dainty bites. Feels like it makes the food last longer.

I like it. Friends once told me that I "eat like a princess."

When i was a kid i liked to eat everything with iced tea spoons

Can't fuck with the classics. Good for stirring and punishing children. No unitaskers in this house.

for the hungry musical enthusiast.

same desu, i ate using regular size spoons because it feels like every bite i take is overwhelming

DIE YOU CARDIE FUCKER

I would slurp from her spoon

I want to take a shot out of her spoon

i want to nut in her spoon

we have a big collection of first class airline spoons. they have a really satisfying shape and i love them.

here we go

I have this spoon but I hate it because it's too short.

looks like fags been posting.

I've seen pictures of this before. I don't know why a person would heat soup by the spoonful instead of just using a pot.

maybe he doesnt have pot user

That's a long spoon.

It would also put an ugly burn mark on the bottom of the spoon.

In that case, I'd say have a cold drink or something instead of trying to make soup. Coke maybe?

It makes sure every spoonful is at the optimum, freshest termpature

Do americans really do this?

Nice!

if you live in a lower-class neighborhood in the midwest, yes.

Those are weird spoons

my fav

Snow Peak makes the best titanium spork, in my opinion.
The Light My Fire one is okay but the "knife" edge on the fork is worthless. Also the double-ended spoon/fork makes it awkward to hold.

>not injecting soup directly into your bloodstream
Syringes are literally the best spoon

My gray Snow Peak spork is somewhere around ten years old and still looks as good as new. Fuck the colored ones, the color is just a coating and it scratches off. Just get the gray one and use it for the next 4 billion years until the sun goes nova.

I need different spoons for different purposes. I would use what you've got pictured for pho or other noodle soups, and some rice dishes. But for Western soups, especially Central European ones, I'd use a Western soup spoon. And I have spoons for cooking and serving. You cannot have a favorite spoon if you actually cook at all.

purple drank

Is that a homebrew spoon?
Respect.

But muh spork

I like that knife

best utensils ever
I tossed all of the larger ones

That shit ready for race wars?

>spoon is not bent at the stem, meaning you can't just place a full spoon on the table while you prepare your cotton to shoot
>dope is golden in color, probably because it's some black tar dog shit
>all the solids have already been cooked out, meaning this scrub is about 5 seconds away from ruining his shot/flash boiling it
>idiot's thumb is way too close to the lighter's flame, you'll burn yourself in an instant if you're not careful
>shooting some dirty dog shit dope that needs to be cooked

Do you even heroin? Gtfo loser, the dope game is grown man business. Stick with a weekend glass of wine or the occasional joint you fucking pussy.

jungle asian spoon of choice

peels ginger better than any other specialty tool. Highly recommended.

I'm on a lobster bisque IV drip right now, my dude.