DEAR FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST BUY

DEAR FUCKING CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST BUY

THIS SHIT DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE CONSISTENCY OF A LIQUID ITS LIKE MELTED YOGURT AND IT TASTES LIKE IT JUST CAME OUT A COWS ASS

I JUST PUT THIS HELLSPAWNED MONSTROSITY IN MY CEREAL AND IM FUCKING REGRETTING IT

IS THEIR ANYWAY TO MAKE THIS SHIT ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD OR AM I FUCKED

retard

kefir is great to make smoothies with, or added like yogurt or buttermilk to pancakes or muffins

If it wasn't so expensive I would guzzle a jug of this stuff daily. Its a better yo-j

>IS THEIR ANYWAY TO MAKE THIS SHIT ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD OR AM I FUCKED

Dice 1-2 cucumbers, add chopped dill, garlic, and walnuts, then pour kefir in, add ice cubes. Enjoy your "kind of" Tarator.

>I want to drink gallons of semen like substance

いいえ、ケフィアです。

>put kefir in his cereal

I already knew you were a retard for not liking the taste of kefir but thanks for confirming it with hard evidence

Kefir in Grape Nuts is aces, though.

In Sweden we have something very similar to kefir called filmjölk. The most common way to eat it is with cereal/müsli. In fact, having cereal with milk is not that common here.
So there is nothing weird with what OP di in that regard.

My semen is no where near as thick or white. If you showed me a tub of semen and a tub of kefir I could easily tell them apart

norwegian here, agreeing from across the mountain of moose.

I bet you could from a mile away.

Kefir is the food of life. I love it so bad, and so does my cat. I believe that if I get to keep such good health is in part due to my intake of kefir. I love it just plain.

Looks like a hair product.

You got shit taste, m8

Put berries in it

make creme fraiche

*でち

Post pic of kefir and cereal.

Retard.

it's not kefir everybody

lol this
it's way too thick for cereal

I wish genuine kefir was readily available in the states. These lies need to end.

Isn't Keffir Arabic for sinner? And isn't Kaffir a derogatory word in South Africa?

What you have stumbled upon is a north-eastern European holy elixir. Use it wisely, as it will cure any ailment, and will make you extra stronk and ready to plow potato fields all day.

>words mean different things in different languages
>galaxybrain.tif

This is better.