What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_kFFeJF71k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans bought it

I love how much influence we have over other countries.
Stay mad, cucks.

McDonalds jacked their coffee bean supply.

Coffee was already pretty bad but it somehow became much worse at around the same time when McDick's became much better.

They already sold it though. I think some Brazilian company owns it.

none of the kitchens are set up to do real food, when I worked there food orders would always take like five minutes or more unless it was something simple like a bacon egg and cheese. ordering several different wraps or "real sandwiches" could sometimes take like ten minutes because we never had more than one person on food unless the manager was feeling charitable during a rush.

also the donuts aren't baked in house, they're delivered fully cooked and we would bake to warm them, then glaze/decorate.

as for the coffee, i still rank it higher than starbucks, and cheaper too. plus i like when the cream and sugar is put in for me when i go as a customer.

It's actually owned by Brazillian. Same as Burger King.

They traded quality of their products for corporate and franchise owner profits. They used to do all their baking in house, and switched to centralized production of frozen goods that are heated up, and went with a cheaper provider for their beans in recent years.

Their coffee is shit tier now. I would get coffee from a McDonalds Canada over a Tim Hortons any day of the week.

>i still rank it higher than starbucks
what the fuck

I still drank it daily during my time in canada but just because it's cheap as dirt
still tasted like ass though

All publically traded companies do this shit. Every year they have to make more profit to satisfy the shareholders. Even though they're making millions a year just doing what they're doing, they'll cut costs if the customer base isn't growing.
Shit's fucked. Fuck greed.

they opened one near me and its shite.
nothing they serve is good.
the only reason i go there is to make fun of the canadian accent......"I'll have a coffee and a donut, ay. gonna by a two four and get dickered later"..... the cashiers glare at me and look gormless....its not in canada and there are no Canadians there.

I like their cookies and muffies. Also is the dark roast a meme?

It is. Dark roasted beans have less caffeine, but you get the same volume. So a dark roast is basically like ordering ice with your soda.

Do you actually realize just how stupid you sound right now?

Dark roast is basically just for stronger flavour.

It doesn't taste better though

Day of the rake is coming soon you dumb fuck canacuck

Good luck. You couldn't even find Canada on a map.

Did something go wrong? I usually get a black coffee from there when I'm at the mall with the bf, because it's a dollar less than Starbucks. I can't tell if it's "bad" because I'm not picky about coffee.

why the fuck does tim hortons serve their coffee at undrinkable temperatures
yeah thanks asshole, I sure didn't want to drink this for the next fifteen minutes. or were you expecting me to scald my taste buds so I wouldn't be able to tell how shitty the coffee tastes? fuck you.

Do you remember going to Tim Hortons 10 years ago? Everything was freshly baked in the store and the coffee tasted great.

Now everything is frozen shit, the coffee tastes off, and they have 20 different menu items that all suck.

if I can't use horton's as an area to take the piss out of Canadians I see no reasons for its existence, ya fuckin' chucklehead.

I usually drink it black, but with Tim Hortons i've had to start getting a regular since it's like drinking lava.

Sounds like they're making it scalding hot so that it cools down to just pleasantly hot by the time you get to work.

McDicks was doing the same thing a few years back, that's why that old lady got severe burns.

There wasn't one here ten years ago.

regular?

One cream and one sugar, sorry.

haha canucks say sorry xD

I still like their hot chocolate, and donuts. Sorry guys.

STOP EATING FAT PEOPLE FOOD THAT HAS YOU MALNOURISHED AND OVERFED AT THE SAME TIME

IT DOESN'T EVEN TASTE GOOD WHEN YOU'VE BEEN EATING WELL

Fat people food? I didn't know fat people ate old fashioned sugar or chocolate dip donuts.

Donuts are for the birds.

The chili is good

Americans didn't buy it. Brazillians bought it.

McDonald's coffee is the fucking shit.

Yeah their hot choco is good, they got a good blend, tastes like a dark chocolate not overly creamy more chocolate taste.

American McDonalds. In Canada McDonalds stole Tim Horton's original coffee bean roaster. So their coffee improved a shitton, while Timmies was forced to settle for burnt third rate shit which they spun as their new and improved dark roast.

Wendy's bought them out for a merger in '92, this is when they centralized their baking in Ontario
Tim's wiggled itself back to being independent in the late '00s
Burger King merged with Tim's in '14 or so and they both got bought out by Brazilians

youtube.com/watch?v=x_kFFeJF71k

I missed the 'the' in his comment, but he meant that McDonald's coffee is THE shit, which is good.

you ask for a double double you dumb fuck

Went while I was in Vancouver and it was shit tier. Coffee sucked.
Wrap sucked.
Cheese croissant sucked.

I'd rather go to Starbucks and I fucking hate Starbucks.

i went there at like 5 in the morning with a friend because we had to go to a wedding at montreal (we lived in toronto). shit was fucking amazing, everything was fresh out of the oven.

THIDF pls go

All I know is the boston creme donuts and ice caps still taste godly.

>THIDF
what does that mean?

IDF means internet defense force, I'll let you figure out the rest.
If I was an underage poltard I would have just called him a shill.

I don't get why places like Tim Hortons and Whataburger has a huge cult following from Canada and Texas respectively. Both are mediocre fast food chains.

word id always wait 5 minutes for potato wedges.

buffalo nigger here. double doubles are still god tier compared to soybucks