Have you ever made ham from scratch?

Have you ever made ham from scratch?

How did you do it?

Was it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ukJivXwaMcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pack it in a ton of salt and hang where it is out of the sun and weather, but can catch a dry breeze.

I think the hardest part about making a ham from scratch is taking it out of the can and putting it in the microwave.

Meat cannot be made from scratch.

Then how are you here?

I spent eons in the dark, toiling while countless civilizations crumbled and fell

I worked tirelessly in dimensions across time and space in ways your consciousness would be nay able to comphrehend

Fear what I and my brethren are capable of spawning before you

F̥̗̝̯̱e̛͕̣̦a͘r ̭̫̯̗̞͕ͅf͙͖͍̩̣̫̱l͔̠͍̪ẹ̝̙̪̙s̳̦̭̜͚͍h̤̮̝̯̥ ̥̀m͚͕̙͟a͙͡ḑ̬̮̯̜̥e̱̬͚͈̭͙͢ ͍̼͍̺o̰̼f̴̻͓̖ ̸͖s̬̫̖̼̺çr̭͙̝͚a͢t̷̤̹͕͈c̷̗h̛̖

Is anyone really here?

How Cab Meat Be Real If Our Mouths Aren't Real

I know I'm not, that's for damn sure.
I'm also not right outside your door.

Thank you, dark one.

>checks outside of door
>no one
Put on sexy pants for no reason, motherfucker. How dare you.

Oh, I wasn't there. You definitely saw me.

Can I get in on your joke. I was totally not there too. I have sexy pants too and big dak for vagen

reddit strikes again

>m-muh everything I don't like is reddit and /pol/ shitnanigans

>not leaving it in the can to microwave it

noone mentioned pool

Cringey humor is pretty popular on reddit m8

The reddit witch-hunt is kinda annoying, but the /pol/ faggotry is every present ever since the 2016 election. I remember some guy starting a thread here about "best food from X state" and he was from California. Didn't even make it passed the first post with retards derailing it with shit like "hurrrr commiefornia"

>making ham from scratch
Well, you have to raise a pig to make ham from scratch. That's about it

I've made Chef John's hamlets a few times if that counts.
They're delicious.
youtu.be/ukJivXwaMcU

It was then the hordes started overrunning these lands, but the first glimpses of the cancer were in 2014. Those in the know should know why that year in particular.

>cringey

Keep digging that fucking hole.