gnarly

I love homemade cheesecake
Made it for my boyfriend and she sucked my dick

Please stop

¡¡¡BOOM!!!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck

Yeah nah cunt.

Interesting idea but looks like it should be cooked longer over a lower heat instead of however they cooked it. Also, I think I would just rather mix it with flour and make a bread because eggnog is already so strong - I couldn’t imagine eating it straight.

I want this.

Repulsive.

Hmm... this is intriguing.

You aren’t even trying. Jack made a Yule Log cake. That fits the theme. This does not.

You are implying that Jack posters are capable of reading or any kind of higher cognitive functions.

CASSIA IS BAD FOR LIVER

GET CEYLON, THE O.G. CINNAMON

My liver has much bigger problems than Cinnamon.

This was designed to use with cocaine originally right?

Then it would be even worse to eat too much cassia, dumbass.

>that completely raw inside

confirmed for retard, not traditional way to make crepe by jiggling

Grose

>raw
its cheese you fucking idiot

What does he do with his nose and how much lemons do they inefficiently go through? Seems like half a lemon per crepe would cost more than all the other ingredients combined.

it looks like he picks it but for all we know he realizes there is some residual cocaine in there and he wipes it before the guy buying the crepe can see.

He uses a bit of lemon but that's how much it takes for a decent sized crepe, for about 12 crepes i use 2 huge lemons worth of juice

wtf lol

not sure if handicapped or just clowning for the customers

It got wet and seized.

Do I need to pay for buffet to chill at Golden Corral or can I just get a coffee and enjoy the show?

SHART

IT'S KETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scp-wiki.net/scp-743

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bAc6mc5GM

Had they even made the recipe before? Were they too privileged to be aware of can openers or just too shy to ask? What's the correct western kitchen method for opening a coconut?

>crape

you're cheese dumbass

>Its not even listed under the joke scp's
That communities really gone to the dogs

>correct Western method
There is only one way. Sadly they went at it halfheartedly
youtu.be/JQU6o4ooL5E

Thanks. I'm phone posting

oh look it's every .webm that's posted in every other .webm thread....

oh boy....

I'm sure you've seen this before

I'm surprised people actually have enough self awareness to not post that bbq webm, I actually haven't seen it in a while. I don't know why we keep having this thread though.

Maybe you guys just spend too much time on this board and shouldn't monitor every single thread that pops up.

I come here once every other day or so, and not every thread is webms. This is a slow moving board, you don't have to come here frequently to know that you fags are making the same posts every day.

I mean its kind of neat, but are regular measuring spoons that difficult? I usually only pick the most applicable measuring spoon and the guess all my other measurements based off of that one.

Being flat would be useful for sticky things like honey but that's normally solved by just making sure it's warm enough. And yeah if spoons are too challenging for you then maybe cooking isn't your thing.

>Buys a keyring of measuring utensils
>doesn't use them
You should just buy it to show off.
You think this'll be the future? Or has traditional cooking been set in stone? That's pretty cool, looks inexpensive and can save space

It's an entire set in only 1 stick. Seems more practical than the usual measuring spoons.

Except it's huge and wouldn't fit inside smaller spice jars

Yeah I'm really showing off with my $1 measuring spoons

Stop buying manlet spice jars.

Raiders fans usually sit on those so it's interesting to see him do things backwards

Being a Raiders fan is suffering but at least we aren't the Browns.

I'd nut on her "chestnuts"

I want her to run that over my nutsack while whispering in my ear

Spice jars aren't for your spoons. You have draws for that.
Yeah and you should really get rid of those shitty spoons. You never see master chefs using them. Won't be impressing the bitches with your shitty

>You have draws for that

What is a "draw"?

This is a really great idea but I think if we could make it electric it would really have potential.

>needs a knife to prep
Genius troll

drawers, I think

trying too hard, 2/10
you don't store your spoons in the spice jar, you dip it in to get the spice out. what do you do, spill spices all over your counters like a wasteful idiot trying to pour spice into the spoon?

That makes a lot more sense. I was thinking they were talking about some kind of tool designed to draw spices out of the spice jar and deposit them in a measuring spoon.

stupid fucking women

>this idiot

Thank you for demonstrating why I will never, ever go vegan.

>stove set to over 9000

why does anyone do this

>Yum Feed
Explains everything but why though

Go to bed Pete

those are some thick lines for coke though

all those fumes from the molten rock/metal must make it taste so good.

That's when sensible people use a scale.

Ooh-la-la look at Mr. Moneybags here with his fancy jars. Regular folk keep spices in the bags they came in.

What I'd do is use the lid that came with it, or grab one from my lid stash because I've probably bought that specific product before.

Looks like he has Tourette Syndrome

makes a good crepe though lemon and sugar is the only way to fly papi

>Taps the Machete

>american dick joke
>they mention the colour
Keep memeing 52%er

Hrm, I was also thinking, what is the molten material, and are the fumes safe? If it's igneous rock, I suppose it might be alright. High heat steaks are the best (ex. ruth's cris). One of the best steaks I've had was years ago at the Mai Kai, a filet cooked in a 1800F sealed oven, kind of a sear that happened so fast, juices and marinade were kept inside this amazing crust all around.
But, I'm positive that salmon is sticking, hahah, look how it stuck to the plate before going on the (cheap) grate without any oil..

It's basalt, so yes, literally igneous rock. From a man-made volcano, part of the Lava Project at Syracuse University.
lavaproject.syr.edu

Oh Jesus I just woke up and I didn't need to be this repulsed already.

There's a new vegan crepe place here with fillings from a vegan butcher shop, and also a dozen flavors of vegan ice cream :-)

I'll stop there with my otter this week to try it :-)

>vegan butcher shop

what the fuck are they butchering in there? soyboys?

It looks like when i make fried rice with scrambled eggs.

>btw school me on that

Most of their product is seitan. I got a grilled cheese from there and it made me feel like shit so I had to rush to a grocery store for some lettuce and an apple to feel better.

They make tofu steaks and almond milk

>almond milk

my jimmies are activated

DO
AMERICANS

its toxic but people who grill that much meat will die from regular cancer before the toic minerals there is detected.

I'm guessing crystal meth.

it does not matter if it's ceylon or cassia because you don't use that much. also the damage is reversible.

half a teaspoon a day is too much. That's a typical amount to put in daily oatmeal.

>going vegan automatically means you have to eat gross shit
I hate veganism too, but you're a fucking idiot