Culinary confession thread

Culinary confession thread

Cute!

I piss in the sink
I don't even take the dirty dishes out first

i sometimes taste my own cum

I tell people at work that I cook, but in reality I don’t live with my parents yet they still pack me four lunches for me to take every time I visit them on sundays.

I think British and German cuisine is better than French or Italian.

I like my steak well-done and I don't give a shit what you think

I don't know what I'm doing in a kitchen.
I just add spices/seasoning to random food until it tastes acceptable, or I eat overly spiced/seasoned shit.

I add chorizo to my paella.

I never watched evangelion. I just like to be contrarian and spite all the waifufags.

I haddent cooked properly/solo in all of my life, it was only recently that Im now cooking home-meals due to living with a potato and trying to cook the blandest, veggy free diabetic friendly shit I can posibly make. Kill me.

I'm a trained cook and 90% of my diet consists of instant ramen, pasta, kraft dinner and frozen pizza.

That's not uncommon in most fields. When I was doing software development for my job 10 hours a day the last thing I wanted to do when I got off work was touch a computer.

I don't even cook, im just here cause i accidentally clicked here once and enioy the memes here

this post gave me aids

>Learned to cook out of necessity,
>spent a good portion of my 20's broke as fuck. >Learning to cook well helps a lot.
>Eventually became a qualified chef,
>started working at a semi decent restaurant. >One night watched the Sous-chef repeatedly stab a chef on the line.
>Restaurant closes down
>Never worked as a chef again
>Enjoy cooking but don't even cook for others anymore

keyboard fucked up. Just imagine it spaced properly

cook != chef

>Eventually became a qualified chef

>be a chef
>One night watched the Sous-chef repeatedly stab a chef on the line.
Which one is it

At the time, both? Left the profession after that.

What user is saying is they learnt to cook, obviously liked it so went and became a chef, eventually worked at a place where user saw someone get stabbed (to death I assume?) in the kitchen and never "chef'd" again

And what I'm saying is that the chef is the one guy (some exceptions as both chef de cuisine and executive chef and I guess chef de partie in really old school places) in charge of the kitchen. Cook is the proper term for a normal person who cooks professionally.

>inb4 hurr autism

i made a mess

Paid murder of a sous-chef in order to become one.

wew

Ah I get you. Pre-coffee Autism is strong here.
Was Exec, but we just call it "head" here.
.. Yes, there's a lot of jokes about that.

I'm actually in the same mind as you. Most employers here make everyone a "chef", if they're working in the kitchen. Kinda sucks for anyone who's put actual time into their career :(

This, desu. Veeky Forums has the dankest bantz.

Fair enough.
I'm gonna have a drink and calm my ass down.

Same. hahahaha

Merry christmas