bbc.com/capital/story/20161216-why-japan-celebrates-christmas-with-kfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asian family
>Fried chicken

Why?

Who doesn't like fried chicken?
Vegans don't count

bbc.com/capital/story/20161216-why-japan-celebrates-christmas-with-kfc
>According to KFC Japan spokeswoman Motoichi Nakatani, it started thanks to Takeshi Okawara, the manager of the first KFC in the country. Shortly after it opened in 1970, Okawara woke up at midnight and jotted down an idea that came to him in a dream: a “party barrel” to be sold on Christmas.
>Okawara dreamed up the idea after overhearing a couple of foreigners in his store talk about how they missed having turkey for Christmas, according to Nakatani. Okawara hoped a Christmas dinner of fried chicken could be a fine substitute, and so he began marketing his Party Barrel as a way to celebrate the holiday.
>In 1974, KFC took the marketing plan national, calling it Kurisumasu ni wa Kentakkii, or Kentucky for Christmas. It took off quickly, and so did the Harvard-educated Okawara, who climbed through the company ranks and served as president and CEO of Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan from 1984 to 2002.

To answer your question, because advertising.

Have you had exactly zero Asian American friends? Asian-niggas love them some Popeyes, especially Cambodians and Indonesians.
The one near me is so fucking full of Indonesians that the owner, a Paki, has learned to bahasa at the customers.

>has learned to bahasa at the customers

What?

He's learned to speak bahasa Indonesia?

it is in Japan
But it's KFC for them

flips?

>Have you had exactly zero Asian American friends?
Why the fuck would anyone willingly associate with a slope, much less one that acts like an american?

flyover: the post
pro tip: "bahasa" just means "language"

He can string together enough to make small talk, joke around a little and take orders, at the very least.

I know, I know. He doesn't quite speak Indonesian, though so I didn't wanna say 'Indonesian'. He mixes a bunch of the languages together.

I was trying to make sure you knew the pro tip, that's all. Bahasa itself means language unless you add something to it.

Example, bahasa indonesia, bahasa inggris, bahasa melayu etc

>Is Popeye's Christmas food?
Popeyes is damn good. Not alot you can do at home to improve on spicy chicken made to order with that cayenne under the crunchy skin. They might even do fried turkey on holiday weeks. I'm going to assume whatever is in that crock pot is the cultural food of this family. There's a rice pot, and then, hrm, probably some to go on top. When you see takeout chicken, you can also think that the family has a job and no one really has time or gumption to cook. That might not even be chicken in those containers, but some veggies or biscuits.

vegans know they like fried chicken, they just hate themselves and don't want to do things they enjoy.

>Harvard educated
>still doesn't know Popeyes is better than KFC
two nukes was not enough. Also this just shows how worthless college is

>having strong preferences about shitty fast food restaurants
>being racist
>resenting education
murica USA #1

>you can be racist against a country
wow did you learned that in college?

If it's eaten on Christmas, it's Christmas food.

>Kurisumasu
Fucking lel

it's funny how you /pol/tards love to talk up the supposed racial homogeneity of japan when it suits your agenda, and when it doesn't you'll sperg about how there are totally ainus there and koreans and stuff

sounds like you are thinking of some very specific conversations you had with people who aren't me. Maybe spend less time on /pol/?

>Maybe spend less time on /pol/?
got any suggestions on how to do that? you fucktards have been quite successful at turning every board into your containment board

you could learn to tolerate some casual offensive jokes on Veeky Forums, a site where it has always existed on all boards

>someone makes a joke about spicy food
>omg it's genocide against the white race!?!? who let the SJWs into my safe space?
practice what you preach

look faggot, I have no idea what you're on about and you really need to stop holding these conversations you've had with other people against me.

it's always the same shit with your kind. when things don't go your way you either screech "snowflake cuck cuck" or you play dumb or you go "it was just a joke"

it was just a joke, you snowflake cuck. Seriously though I wouldn't mind if we nuked japan again, but not because of racism

>hrm
You spend too much time on the internet. Make real friends.

look how far the american race has degraded. chilling

Could be Malay or Indon, honestly hard to tell
t. SEAmonkey

Wow, you’re poor AND retarded.

Not that user but you're beyond butt flustered

Its literally against the rules you racist fuckhead

why? looks comfy as hell. christian family, respectul kids (baseball cap off to pray) lack of visible alcohol

more american families should try to be like these people

How is nuking Japan racist?

>fried chicken
>rice
Truly an asian dinner. Especially indonesians

I thought they might be Indonesian but then I noticed that weird chicken with coconut milk and vinegar thing that Filipino people eat.
Also, the complete lack of any foods I recognise leads me to think they might not be Indonesian. And no bawang goreng anywhere in sight.

Right?
Every American chain in Indonesia has fried chicken and rice on the menu. BK, McD and Wendys all have boxes of fried chicken and they all taste pretty much like not-quite-as-good-but-still-pretty-good versions of Popeyes.

you are obssesed

If your a dirty pinoy it is.

>Thinking Popeye's was big enough in 1970 to open a location in Japan.

Did your mother feed you lead paint chips while growing up user?

This.

Popeye's is awesome.

who Veeky Forums here?

It's a good thing if they're flips. At least they're eating something delicious unlike the slop they normally eat.

>he doesn’t enjoy stewed fish buttholes and roasted pig vaginas

what's this apple game?

Wow, americanized flips seem to take on the *ahem* weight characteristics of their adopted country quite nicely.