Rate my pot roast

I'm alone this Christmas with nothing but my roommates crockpot for company. Put everything in b4 I went to bed last night.
Crockpots truly are magic

Nopin#/10

so we're just going to ignore that card then

where is the roast

how long before OP notices?

I dunno, he forgot to put the meat in so

They are convenient for busy people but they really don't make the best roast. Takes a lot of flavor out of it. Won't lie, with work and kids and shit I use one from time to time, but it is not the best way of cooking a roast.

Whst a dumb cunt thanks for the steam game

Looks like the first name is "Julie"

OP you can delete the thread by clicking on the arrow next to your post

post yfw it's actually her bitch roommate's card and she's just getting even

this entire bread is bait

>beneficial bank
sure, we'll extend you some credit for the low low apr of 42%

lol

I just assumed it's one of those store scrip cards they use to pay poor people who don't have bank accounts

card in the pic is a debit card, so you might be correct. i get offers from them in the mail all the time. i read their terms while on the shitter. the card they were offering had some stupid apr like 42%.

Is that barley or some kind of that weird fake vegan meat? Stew woulda looked a lot better without that and with some chunks of beef in there

Looks like ground beef to me

lmaoooooo, didn't even notice my card was in there. i have a pocket on the back of my phone so i have to take it out or else it obscures the picture.
I'm strictly on mobile bc my of is being a piece of shit and not connecting to the internet and mobile is being weird
anyways, I used beef stew chunks bc I only had $50 and I also had to get other groceries.
the beef stew chunks kind of got shredded bc I let it cook for so long and bc the crockpot honestly kind if sucks, but it was either this or one half the size.
have fun with the $1 thats in my bank account buds.

>i have to take it out or else it obscures the picture.
whoever designed this needs to be hurt slowly

You're a fool. All he has to do is file a chargeback and your Steam account will be locked.

I bought my gf a crock pot. Cute op!