I want to cook for my BF but I don't know how

My boyfriend cooks so well, So I want to cook something special for him for christmas, but the issue is I'm not a very good cook. What are some simple things I could do to make something nice?

cereal

not screw up his knives and pans and forcing him to lie and tell you that your incompetence is ok. You are just speeding up his breaking it off with you.

Ask him to teach you, goober

Learn how to then, you daft cow.

Post the types of things he likes to eat, and we can go from there. Cookies are always a safe bet for beginner though, especially around the holidays. Make a kind he likes, or something you can decorate specially. Butter cookies are good for that, as they hold shape well, and are quite simple.

Hot water crust pies are dead simple.
Pastry crust is something that's normally quite a pain in the dick to make but hot water crust is just flour, lard and hot water mixed until it feels like play-doh.

You mush it into shape just like play-doh, too.

Filling can then be anything you like, diced pork shoulder with some spices is a good choice for meatpie.

This. Teaching is fun and endearing, you bond over it, and you gain a skill and better appreciation for him and what he does. Plus I don't think I've ever cooked with a grill and not had at least some sexy shit happen.

cook with him. if that don't work then suck his asshole off

Stop being a stupid insecure cunt and just cook, I bet he feels resentment because you wont do a basic fundamental task provided to sustain life. He is probably tired of doing all the cooking himself and I'm willing to bet he would be beyond greatful if you just cooked for once and showed some fucking effort.

you suck his dick at the dinner table you useless slut

Its too hard

Cook him a cum swallowing deepthroat blowjob with cock aftercare. If you try to go from "no cooking skills" to "cooking something my cooking bf will enjoy" in one go you'll just embraass yourself.

Then leave him and let him be with someone who is worthy of his time.

Roasties have gtg, man. Damn.

Gays need to leave

so do namefags

There is nothing like cooking together with someone. And if he's the cook in charge you should let him unload all the tedious chopping and such on you. Stay curious and take in anything he'll teach you.

Cook him a wiener (sausage of whatever sort your country likes) by grilling. Fry some potatoes in your fat of of choice. Shred some lettuce, radishes and carrots topped with vinegar and oil. Then, after his stomach is completely sated, submit to his every whim even if it means humbling yourself like a bierhaus wench bent over a sticky bench.

>namefags
Dumb idiot

none of you are technically incorrect

Breakfast
>squared potatoes
>eggs
>bacon
>pancakes

Cannot be fucked up

"None of you is"

>My boyfriend cooks so well
So why the fuck are you trying to ruin what he enjoys? God damn uppity bitch.

"Actually, you're incorrect"

correct