What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

Absolutely haram.

Which is good, since I ain't muslim.

That cheese looks like shit. Looks like white-out

Oven not hot enough to brown those tinyass bits of ham? Missing out on flavor imo.

flyover as fuck

I wouldn't say no to a slice or two

it looks like someone remembered they wanted toppings on it after it was already half baked

looks very okay, like the pizza they have at a party when you eat only because you are in survival mode after drinking a shit ton

But have no fear, Canes is here to save this thread

I would eat it without complaint but I doubt it's the greatest ever or anything.

Here you go.

Canes is some bland as fuck chicken

Looks like rat shit one side and shit meat other.. cheese looks horrible and base will be soggy as sweaty socks

>this
and their sauce tastes like a burp

Too much fucking greasy meat. Sorry, not sorry

Thx buddy ol pal ol friendo

>yellow cheese on a pizza
KYS

That's not a very Christmasey sentiment.

i don't celebrate christmas. what now?

Absolutely disgusting user

Yellow cheese, bready crust, excessive amount of poor quality meats? Would not eat.

happy joes?

You're going to hear it during the airing of grievances 3nite

I wouldn't say no to it but it definitely could have been done better.

Pros:
Crust looks like the perfect thickness
Cheese was cooked to the exact right consistency

Cons:
Sauce to cheese ratio is a bit imbalanced towards sauce (personal preference)
Meat didn't get cooked enough, if you're going to bake a pizza in a conventional oven, you need to at least broil the toppings for a minute

Good eye.

>Uses a cheese blend
>toppings are small, but pizza is very well-covered
>Sauce goes all the way to the edge, which isn't as good as a garlic-butter glaze, but is better than naked crust
Sausage half: 7 or 8/10
Ham half: 6/10 for meme ingredients.

Either half could benefit from some veggies.

What's that white thingy in the middle?

Looks pretty good. I am sure it is tasty. I think there might be just a tad to much topping on it, and maybe a bit higher heat in the oven. Other than that thumbs up. It kind of reminds me of Sir Pizza

A table for scale. The pizza is 20 feet in diameter.

Looks like a 7-11 pizza.

Not really.

Not funni.

it looks like they don't skimp on toppings, except for cheese. What kind of pizza joint uses colbyjack cheese? plus they can put toppings and sauce to the edge of the pie but not cheese?
looks sloppy 3/10

>not asking them for hotsauce to mix in the sauce
Lol what did you pass by a Canes once you zaxbys fuckboy

All I see is Jealousy

One of the most bizarre pizzas I've ever seen... and I've seen a lot.

This

Looks groty brah

The person who ordered this maybe isn't the most sophisticated palate, but I definitely wouldn't say no if he offered me a slice.

nice plate

That looks like a shitty jeno's pizza

Looks ok

Can I get a rating on this pizzs? It's a white sauce

I actually really like the shitty Jeno's dog food sausage shreds.

I haven't had shakey's pizza in a looong time but somehow this brought up all of those memories.

I was practically raised on these salt pucks.

I've seen rabbit-pellet sausage, but this is ridiculous.

>shakey's

They were kind of the chucky cheese for the boomer generation. I remember them fondly as a kid but quite frankly didn't even realize they still existed.

I went there and it's literally a fake movie restaurant. There is no other explanation. All the characters were there for the comedy b-movie, there was a quirky white guy, a buff manager douche, a black dude, a spic chick, a fat chick. Extremely weird vibe.

Chicken was ok tho

why is there that fucking pizza spider in the middle i fucking hate that shit places always put that fucking pizza spider on my pizza kerr brooklyn

It's so the top of the box doesn't dip into your pizza while it's being delivered.

Are you mentally impaired? Or trolling? Everyone knows what it's for.

That honestly looks like a bigger Totinos pizza. I hope you didn't pay more than 5 dollars for that.

Looks Midwestern

>Lol what did you pass by a Canes once you zaxbys fuckboy
Try that again using USA English.

I once heard a story of a little Muslim girl who had wandered over to the deli, and the counter-jockey (who didn't know any better) offered her a piece of cooked bacon. She loved it and said it was the most delicious thing she'd ever had - right before her mom came running over in horror.

Christopher Hitchens was right: religion really does poison everything.

I would devour that pizza but I wouldn't be proud of it

It looks like it came from the middle of the US, totally not from the east coast, or the god tier Pizza Capital that is the North East.

Good pizza can be found in more than the northeast.

What happened to the deli guy and girl? Did they both get beheaded?

>American pizza

CT I believe.

The reason pizza in the US is bad is probably due to the cheese situation.

you're an idiot if you think that's from CT

OP here. Tell me you wouldn't slam your mouth into this.