Tfw you feast like a king

>tfw you feast like a king

is that a normal amount of cheese on those burgers? holy shit! I don't know how I'd feel about eating that, seems like too much

that has to be a 2x4

>tfw you gorge like a pig

God bless in n out

haha take it my friend. it's all yours

>feast like a king
Yeah, fucking Rodney King you pleb.

Yurop here. What's the sauce on the fries?

>animal style
brofist my niggy nog

Fellow yuropoor here, I think its some kind of thousand usland sauce. Ketchup, mayo and relish. Its pretty good but in n out doesnt live up to this board gives it.

would eat all that alone

wow, i am on a super strict diet because of my severe obesity and this.. just.. i could have eaten ..probably all of that but loosing weight outweighs the short term happiness of eating all that ...junk - but goodness me.. that stuff looks tasty

Ehh, lame, you tried at least

Stop tempting me or I’m gonna eat an entire day’s worth of calories in one in n out meal

Kings don't eat trashy peasant food.

What's with all the fucking ellipses you cock-munching faggot? It's not even three periods you're using two. Wow your fucking post pissed me off so much go die.

I concur. That post is ignorant bitch defined.

think of those ellipses as if he's taking a breath when he's typing that out.

He writes like my old English professor
>yes... thanks for submitting your paper... I’ll return it soon with feedback...
Have a nice day...

this, in pure excitement from the thought of having a fast food burger in your hands

Virginia is hell, way too fucking far to get in'n'out but also doesn't seem to be white castle OR krystal near me. what the fuck man

Why buy so much food if it stops being enjoyable before you finish

>iphone
Also, someone shit on your fries, faggot

I pity the king who stoops to the level of eating this goop

Animal Style 4 Lyfe

Cuz back in ‘85 school was soup, I wanted trues and vogues, so I sold goop
Oops up-side my head, next thing I know I’m doing time in the fed
Big spreads, wit macs n killas, 415’s and black gorillas
On the reala oooh it’s nothin frigid, can’t get slippin’ layin’ under the titties
Gotta be a savage can’t be no jerk, boy I do’s dirt and I’m a cold piece of work

I leave here knowing I'm better than all of you. I'll return to al/ck/ to have a mentally rigorous and academically challenging discourse concerning my internal organ failure.

No.

I thought only homeless people eat such things

those fries look fucken disgusting. are they covered with thousand island?