So Veeky Forums what are you having for christmas?

So Veeky Forums what are you having for christmas?

dat ass

Oxtail, among other things

My mom is making a roast

Duck
stuffing and stuffed mushroom made with the giblets
mashed potatoes
and a croc pot of spiced wine

Semen

>super depressed for xmas
>turn up 4chin
>see someone is eating this
>my life is a little less shit now

beer, cocaine, cigarettes, and arbys

Roast pork, ham, prawns(ausfag).
My brother bought a whole pig at a huge discount, so we're making the most of it it seems.

Empanadas.

whatever garbage vegetarian finger food my mom makes
then i bought a ham for when i come back home

goose :)

There's a Shipley's Donuts down the street from me, and they're open 5-1. So I'll have a good breakfast (one doughnut, one jalapeno-cheese kolache.)
I wasn't about to fight people at the grocery store, so I picked up a burrito for dinner.
And honestly, I'd rather heat up that burrito and eat at home than go eat dinner with the family since some drama is apparently in full swing right now.
>start missing family
>get phone calls from different members telling me conflicting stories about who did what
>yeah, I'll just stay 5 hours away from that trainwreck

So you enjoy diarrhea? What the fuck, bro? At least eat something with less sodium. Arby's would even be ok if you weren't adding literally everything that makes people want to shit.

Fuck you nigga I do what I want it's Christmas

My GF is with her family 600 miles away. Driving home tomorrow. So since it's just me today., I'm going to pressure cook some frozen chicken with a Jalfrezi sauce I made a few weeks ago, and just have that over rice. That'll last me at least until she gets home late tomorrow. We're doing our normal lamb roast with parsnips and carrots, and some mint jelly we made over the summer for our belated Christmas meal together.

Big box of wings

Big tenderloin roast, not sure how we're seasoning it yet, then some sea bass we caught a few weeks ago and froze for Christmas. Asparagus and sprouts for veggies. Duck my brother hunted for appetizers

Had a puff pastry meatloaf, some of the pastry stuck in my throat.

Shes getting boned by tyrone and jamal

That particular Hungry Man is literally the worst microwave dinner I've ever tried.

ahhh

Baby back ribs, brisket, chicken wings, pork belly, Mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, green beans

"This was the one you wanted right? The lady at the store recommended it"

he didn't say coffee

Finally have an excuse to try making beef wellington.

Seems easy as fuck. Gordon's all hype.

I never noticed his shit taste in knives before

Was pretty gud

So far... just mug vodka.