Prove you are not some /tv/ or /v/ or fast food thread plebian by posting Veeky Forums Christmas gifts you have given...

Prove you are not some /tv/ or /v/ or fast food thread plebian by posting Veeky Forums Christmas gifts you have given away or gotten yourself.

delet this

I got up half an hour ago and already drank a 3rd of a bottle of whiskey.

No. Don't tell me what to do, oppressor.

safety's on bitch.

I tend to be more /diy/ or /g/ with what I gift others, but in the past I've made rock candy and this year I bid for a Pyrex set in the holiday raffle at work (and won, fuck yeah). Family got me a spice rack, waffle maker, food processor (my old one kicked the bucket), and a set of Rada blades this year.

I've made it a tradition over the past decade-ish to cook a big dinner for eceryone each year on my birthday though. Highlights include a paella with a Cajun spin, whole-roasted duck with carrot puree and plum compote, and gyros with a homemade tzatziki and hummus.

I'm literally milk jar guy. I gave away discount steak to my family this Christmas.

I got a nice pepper grinder, a pressure cooker and a stock pot.

an empty milk jug with the expiration date being on Christmas

I am sad that Ja/ck/ chose Islam over Jesus.

DINOTENDIES BABY WOOOO

gave my sister-in-law an egg timer shaped like a cute cartoon carrot.

am i in the cool Veeky Forums club now?

Bought a bunch of 1 pint glass jars on amazon and filled them with homemade hot cocoa mix.

I bought my mom a sous vide immersion cooker for Christmas this year. Two years ago she got me a full set of stainless steel pots and pans. And today I made steak for 34 people for Christmas Eve.

hey me too! i got my mom the anova bluetooth one. which one did you get? i also got the family a ribeye steak each so we can try it out and enjoy it together!

Family is the best gift of all

The way Garrett wolf's down chicken wings is amazing.

Same one! No steaks from me, but I love the idea. Merry Christmas, user, and I hope your mom enjoys her gift from you :)

me too. i posted a thread asking if anybody has any sous vide recipes or searing tips, but i got no responses. merry xmas to your family as well!

also, how was cooking teaks for 36 people? how did you go about that?

Last night dinner was awesome
We got foie gras and smoked salmon for starters with Alsace and burgundy white wine.
Then we got a Capon with assorted mashed veggies.
Then an extraordinary cheese plate with aged swiss gruyère, aop roquefort, local goat cheese, Vercors blue cheese and Jura yellow wine and Gevrey Chambertin.
Dessert was two cakes made by a former "best craftsman of France".
There was champagne obviously.
For lunch we have oysters and more stuff, tonight is another feast on my side of the family.

Feels good being french for Christmas

I obsessively monitored the Amazon Black Friday sales for kitchen gear.

This year's acquisitions:
Immersion Circulator
Vacuum sealer
10 inch al-clad SS saute pan
weber kettle grill
silicone muffin trays
knife sharpening kit
new whisk set
Fish spatula
Potato nails for grill

Sounds kinda made up, or kinda like you don't really know what you're eating.
Hope the "former" "crafstman (of France)" did well.

Sound kinda jealous, enjoy your pizzarolls

I got pic related

got a 1200 watt sous vide cooker, and searing torch cant wait to try it out.

I've been sous viding like a pleb trying to boil water and get the temperature right

I got a knife sharpening kit and a 8 inch "slicer" knife

I got nippon steel for Christmas. Feels good man.

Gave everyone little goodie bags with some cookies and fudge.
I asked for (and received) a nice sifter, a set of pyrex measuring cups, and some new cannisters for stuff like flour and sugar

I got kraut steel for Christmas. Zwilling 7inch chef’s knife. Would include pic but I don’t have wifi at the ‘rent’s house.